PDA

View Full Version : York Photo

annieollendorf
12-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Who has done this offer with mailing in your rolls of film? I have a couple of rolls that need to be developed.

Thanks
April

docsmom
12-27-2007, 11:40 AM
I have always had good service and pictures with digital from York, so I sent an old roll of film (wasn't even sure what was on it!) several weeks ago. Pictures came back fine. Didn't charge me for a few that were so dark you couldn't tell what they were.

nicnik
12-27-2007, 03:02 PM
I did the York offer back during the crazy credit contest and ordered some random digital photos to check out the print quality & shipping time. Everything looked great so shortly after that we mailed in a couple of rolls of film that we had lying around from before we bought our digital camera. Those just came back yesterday & we were very satisfied with the quality of the prints. I think the total turnaround time from the day I put the rolls in the mail to the day we got them back was right about 2 weeks - and that's during the Christmas mail rush too! I'd give them a thumbs up based on those experiences. I hope that you have good luck too!

annieollendorf
12-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the replies. I don't have a digital camera so I was just curious about mailing my film, scared really.
I think I am going to give them a try maybe one roll at a time at first.

April

kimntrent
12-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Do you get credit for mailing envelopes in?

bs4free
12-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Do you get credit for mailing envelopes in?
No I think to get credit for the offer or shopping credit it has to be a digital order but i am not 100%

Kycha
12-27-2007, 09:02 PM
I have used York Photo for years and have never had a problem with mailing in my film. In fact, they started sending me labels to stick on my film rolls with my name and customer number. But, there have been many times I didn't have those labels. So, I just write my name and address on the roll, just in case. They have some of the best prices, and quality is great.