PDA

View Full Version : Survey Companies Begging!

SunshineGirl
12-20-2010, 11:32 AM
We've been getting emails from our survey companies saying that they are loading tons of surveys but are not getting many people to try them. If you have any time at all, you may want to give them a shot--particularly Greenfield, MyView, and SurveyHead. Let me know how they work for you. I'm going to give them a try myself right now.

happymom
12-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Good morning, Tricia.

I can speak for myself and my mother. We regularly take these survey's and all of the SR survey's. We are thrilled every time we qualify to participate in one of the survey's these companies offer. There has been a little frustration at times, but nothing major. Overall, a very good experience for both of us.:sunshine:

DisneyJudi
12-20-2010, 11:50 AM
I haven't been able to get into SH yet today.....

DisneyJudi
12-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Not for lack of trying, but I haven't been able to get into any surveys of any kind yet today:(

mmm611
12-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the info Tricia! I just finished a really long GF and I need to get myself out of the apartment today. I'll give SH and MV a try later.

marcymajor
12-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Tricia-so far today i have gotten a ds and a sh (as well as a sm, ssi 1 and ssi 2 and an amp). mv keeps routing me to filled surveys but i am not going to give up as i am very persistent when it comes to surveys. i try all the surveys everyday and am grateful when i get them. :thanks: for all the survey opportunities you give us on sr. this is the best site on the web.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
12-20-2010, 12:30 PM
i've done a DS....i think. it was a brainjuicer and when i clicked the button at the end to access my panel, it did nothing, so i came back to the original window, which said i'd already done that part of the survey, i clicked ok, and got the congrats page.
i'll try either MV or SH later. gotta get some housework done!

29apr00
12-20-2010, 01:04 PM
SH doesn't have anything but I did get my MV already. will try DS when I get a chance....darn work is busy today! :computer:

DisneyJudi
12-20-2010, 01:24 PM
SH keeps sending me back to SR. Just finally got a MV:)

29apr00
12-20-2010, 02:11 PM
got an SSI about Museums in Indiana! Those are so fun!

DisneyJudi
12-20-2010, 02:28 PM
DS keeps giving me a message "ERROR MESSAGE PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"

dwkay8
12-20-2010, 02:57 PM
I'll totally admit I fell off the survey bandwagon this month! But I am surprised to hear there are lots of surveys being loaded! I noticed people are still getting good daily totals in the December Survey thread though. Maybe with so many survey companies now we won't have to worry about a slow down in surveys as much as in the past. Now, we just have to motivate ourselves!

I just took an SSI. Was hoping for the Indiana museums one since we went to the White River, State Museum, and Eiteljorg recently, I probably would have qualified. Didn't get it, but got another good one instead.

Now I've got to finish some work, then help some other survey companies out! :D

29apr00
12-20-2010, 03:05 PM
I just took an SSI. Was hoping for the Indiana museums one since we went to the White River, State Museum, and Eiteljorg recently, I probably would have qualified. Didn't get it, but got another good one instead.

:) those were all on it, but not the ones I visited! Felt bad....told them I hadn't even heard of the State Museum! :blush:

I've gotten DS, Long AMP, SH, SSI and MV! not bad for a monday!! started a SM but it routed me to SSI.....i'll try again once everything credits!

mom2ian
12-20-2010, 03:45 PM
I took DS late last night, but have gotten AMP, SH and MV quickly this morning.

DisneyJudi
12-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Still can't get a DS or SH today. First time since I've joined I've had this much trouble getting either of them.

luv2go2diz
12-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Finally got a SH today. I didn't get one yesterday. MV keeps offering me many surveys, but I'm never allowed to enter, if that makes sense. It says new survey for you and the description, I click it and next thing I know I have to answer more MV qualifying questions. Today I finally got through to a survey with them,finished it but no credit!!!

DisneyJudi
12-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Finally got a SH today. I didn't get one yesterday. MV keeps offering me many surveys, but I'm never allowed to enter, if that makes sense. It says new survey for you and the description, I click it and next thing I know I have to answer more MV qualifying questions. Today I finally got through to a survey with them,finished it but no credit!!!

That is exactly what happens to me!! It just keeps cycling.......

29apr00
12-20-2010, 05:14 PM
:clap: touchdown! not bad for a Monday!

luv2go2diz
12-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Did a second MV since the first didn't credit after several hours. I got another one and this time it credited. Yay. Got 6 so far todaY!

DarcyDog
12-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Going to give them a try today. I've had an insane 2 months with 2 people moving out of my house, Thanksgiving, trip to Disney and getting ready for Christmas, SR was something I had to let slide for a while. Going to get back into the swing of things now.

SCard
12-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Completed 3 since I got home from work for a six pack; will try for AMP later on.

tjrj1988
12-20-2010, 09:07 PM
I zero luck with DS today-tried until I got the "we're sorry" message. Guess that means no M02 either. Got a MV and it credited. SH just keeps routing me back here to SR-which means they don't have anything for me either.

So, for me, it's not for lack of trying Tricia-really it's not!

sammielynn
12-20-2010, 09:38 PM
I zero luck with DS today-tried until I got the "we're sorry" message. Guess that means no M02 either. Got a MV and it credited. SH just keeps routing me back here to SR-which means they don't have anything for me either.

So, for me, it's not for lack of trying Tricia-really it's not!

Same here, been trying for an hour and can't get any type of survey. I have other things to do.

SunshineGirl
12-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Same here, been trying for an hour and can't get any type of survey. I have other things to do.

I definitely don't mean to pressure anyone. :(

DisneyJudi
12-20-2010, 10:07 PM

:rotfl: "pressure" us to earn credits? I like to think of it more as motivation;)

It started out slow and strange for me today, but I ended up with a touchdown:sunshine: I love, love, love SR!!!!!:thanks:

tjrj1988
12-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Oh, no, absolutely no kind of pressure-no way! I enjoy doing the surveys.

I just find it ironic that the companies are saying "please, take our surveys"-yet, when try....there is nothing for me. Guess I'm not the target demographic-which is fine. Just wanted you to know-that I am trying.

And on a positive note-I just finished a M02 which credited and puts me at 65 surveys for the month-which is my goal:party:. Yay!

fronisgl
12-20-2010, 10:29 PM
I just attempted a GF . I initially qualified for the survey,completed it and then it sent me to a you didn't qualify page at the very end. I haven't tried any others.

sammielynn
12-20-2010, 10:36 PM

Guess I didn't mean it that way............. I just got home from a long week-end in Orlando. Tired, laundry to do, cleaning to do, baking to do, wanting to get some surveys and not having any luck when they are begging for folks was the last straw. Woops.

SunshineGirl
12-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Guess I didn't mean it that way............. I just got home from a long week-end in Orlando. Tired, laundry to do, cleaning to do, baking to do, wanting to get some surveys and not having any luck when they are begging for folks was the last straw. Woops.

One thing they didn't say was if the surveys are totally open or for particular demographics. Sometimes they share with us that they are loading surveys that pretty much everyone will qualify for. Other times they just say "lots of surveys." This was one of those times that they just said "lots of surveys."

DISNEYMOM620
12-20-2010, 11:02 PM
I just attempted a GF . I initially qualified for the survey,completed it and then it sent me to a you didn't qualify page at the very end. I haven't tried any others.

Same thing happened to me tonight as well. Completed the survey on magazine covers.

iluvamystery89
12-20-2010, 11:59 PM
hey, i say let the survey companies beg! i'll do them, lol. even with everything else i had to do today, i managed to do 3 surveys (DS, SH and Amp), take a 30 minute power walk and ride 4 miles on my recumbent bike! YAY me! i'll show my grandmother for telling me i've gained weight!

chipndale
12-21-2010, 12:45 AM
I just completed a SH - first one I tried! I tried MV earlier w/o any luck.

SunshineGirl
12-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Looks like Greenfield numbers were WAY up yesterday. And I just got good news that the MyView surveys are actually going to be loaded in the next 24 hours and should be general population, which means almost everyone will qualify. :)

iluvamystery89
12-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Looks like Greenfield numbers were WAY up yesterday. And I just got good news that the MyView surveys are actually going to be loaded in the next 24 hours and should be general population, which means almost everyone will qualify. :)

woohoo! thanks for the update, tricia! :sunshine2:

StitchandPooh'smom
12-21-2010, 02:52 PM

I just got a MV that was supposed to take 15 minutes, but it was only two questions long and it credited! :sunshine: I thought I was getting kicked out, but it said I completed it. :cooldance:

29apr00
12-21-2010, 03:41 PM
6 down, 1 more to go!! That'll make 4 Touchdowns in a row!! (not counting Sat and Sun when I didn't try)

chipndale
12-21-2010, 03:45 PM

Sounds Fantastic!

tjrj1988
12-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Yep-the M02 that credited was super short-about 5 questions. Thought I was getting the "sorry you don't qualify" message; did a double take when I got the congrats page. whheee!

got four today-MUST go clean and wrap....;)