PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy Credits Problem?

Anna
12-28-2007, 12:57 AM
I ordered two pair of shoes on December 14 and never received credit. Before filing a TT, is anyone else having an issue? If this is just delayed, I do not want to file a TT prematurely causing Tricia more work.:confused:

m 'n c
12-28-2007, 01:04 AM
Based on this thread tricia is not uploading manual credits so I would hold off on any TT.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=5664

Anna
12-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Based on this thread tricia is not uploading manual credits so I would hold off on any TT.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=5664

Ok...thanks...never sure what is a manual and what is an automatic credit. :)

m 'n c
12-28-2007, 02:06 AM
Ok...thanks...never sure what is a manual and what is an automatic credit. :)

Unless it is listed in the Fast crediting section it is a manual credit.

askomsky
12-28-2007, 12:07 PM
I placed an order the week before that and it just showed up this week (the 26th or 27th I think). Shoebuy has always seemed to take a little longer to credit, but this time of year their probably slower.

PS I have another one from last week that should credit soon and I'm kinda hoping that, that one, my fandango and budget will all wait to credit after the 1st! lol I would rather have the credits towards next quarter for SM status. (hint, hint! :) )

Anna
12-29-2007, 03:31 AM
Thanks you guys!!! I will keep watching for it then!:angel:

Anna
01-13-2008, 07:41 AM
Never got credit for this and it is approaching the 30 days...so I filed a TT a bit ago. :(

spring
01-13-2008, 08:07 AM
Never got credit for this and it is approaching the 30 days...so I filed a TT a bit ago. :(

Yep, it sounds like it was time to do that. Good luck.

askomsky
01-13-2008, 08:53 AM
I haven't rec'd it either for my 12/22 purchase, but I figured I would wait until after tonight's possible manual upload. If I don't see it there pending in the morning I will.

Getting kinda ansy though it should be a nice one when it was at 14%!

ItsmeSunnyV
01-13-2008, 04:18 PM
I was also waiting on some shopping credits..usually they are there Sunday morning...Did anyone else have shopping credits show up today, that way I can make a note to myself to file a TT in a few more days.:confused:

Anna
01-13-2008, 05:17 PM
I haven't rec'd it either for my 12/22 purchase, but I figured I would wait until after tonight's possible manual upload. If I don't see it there pending in the morning I will.

Getting kinda ansy though it should be a nice one when it was at 14%!

Yeah me too! The higher payout was definitely an incentive for ordering from there. Normally I do not have a problem with credits for their products.

askomsky
01-13-2008, 08:12 PM
I was also waiting on some shopping credits..usually they are there Sunday morning...Did anyone else have shopping credits show up today, that way I can make a note to myself to file a TT in a few more days.:confused:

Whenever I saw Sunday's it was usually later in the day which is why I figured I would wait until tonight/tomorrow to file my TT. As of 7pm I don't have anything pending....

APril

askomsky
01-13-2008, 10:34 PM
More of a ? for Tricia I guess at this point.. Have you done all the manual uploads for shopping credits today? If so I'll go ahead and open a TT for my 12/22 purchase if not I can wait until tomorrow.

April

~Kathie
01-13-2008, 10:55 PM
More of a ? for Tricia I guess at this point.. Have you done all the manual uploads for shopping credits today? If so I'll go ahead and open a TT for my 12/22 purchase if not I can wait until tomorrow.

April

I believe she has as I have shopping pending in my account. It appeared sometime this afternoon.