PDA

View Full Version : Question about Rewards

Joy82062
12-22-2010, 08:35 PM
I have been doing these surveys for a few months now and I was very curious about those that say they make $140 in a couple of months. I dont understand how you can do this? As far as I know, you can only take one of each of the surveys per day.

Would someone please tell me what they do to get extra points like this?

Thanks

StitchandPooh'smom
12-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Welcome to Sunshine Rewards!

There are seven daily surveys that you can take each day. If you successfully complete each survey every day, you can earn more than $4 per day doing nothing but surveys. Some members are very diligent with surveys and routinely get five or more per day.

I do between one and three surveys per day on average and do some online shopping, and I have no trouble earning about $50 per month. If you look at the Big Board in any given month, you'll see several members that routinely make over $100 per month.

You can keep trying for the surveys until you qualify, so don't give up if you are told you don't qualify on the first try. :sunshine:

You can also earn through online shopping as well as by doing offers.

Joy82062
12-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Thanks for explaining this! Sometimes I get survey offers in my email as a result of belonging to this organization. Do I get any credit through Sunshine if I do any of those?

StitchandPooh'smom
12-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Thanks for explaining this! Sometimes I get survey offers in my email as a result of belonging to this organization. Do I get any credit through Sunshine if I do any of those?

No, those surveys don't result in SR credit unless you click through the SR link. I usually ignore them unless I have agreed to do a follow-up as part of a survey that I took through SR. The follow-ups won't credit, but I do them if I did the initial survey and got credit.

Keep asking questions! :sunshine: There are many members who make much more than I do, but I am happy with my earnings for the time I am able to be trying for surveys.

DisneyJudi
12-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Welcome to SR! You've gotten some great advice so far. I've been a member since 10/25 and I've made about $220 so far:sunshine: