PDA

View Full Version : Pls. justify my splurge! Bare Escentuals starter set

TIAMOMMA
12-28-2007, 01:43 PM
I decided to treat myself with the Bare Escentuals starter set since I'm so fair and I can never get foundation that truly looks good on me. So, Sephora/BE fans pls. make me feel better about my $60.00 splurge!:rotfl:

kimntrent
12-28-2007, 01:45 PM
I have the miricle mineral and I love it. I have worn it every day since I got it.

Kim

SunshineGirl
12-28-2007, 01:58 PM
I switched just recently and love it! And it really does seem to last a long time. The good thing about the starter kit is that you get brushes that you will not need to replace for a LONG time. When you do run out of makeup (which will take a while), you won't have to spend nearly as much because you can just replace what you ran out of and not the whole kit.

Blessing and Miracle
12-28-2007, 02:34 PM
You deserve it!:angel:

JillyFish
12-28-2007, 03:05 PM
I've been using Bare Minerals for two years now and I really love it. It takes a little getting used to at first just because it's different to apply than other makeup, but I think you will really like it once you get the hang of it. We need to do things for ourselves sometimes and I think you will be really have you "splurged!" The starter kit is actually a really good deal too!

Sunni
12-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Have fun and enjoy! You deserve it!
I love my BE.

PSL1013
12-28-2007, 04:44 PM
I've been using BE for over five years now and I would never go back to a liquid foundation, even if I got it for free! Just remember that you only need a little bit on the brush and "buff" it into your skin and the more you buff the better it covers. I think that people tend to use too much and you end up not having that natural looking skin. You can always dab a bit more on those spots that need to have extra coverage. You will love this stuff, trust me, you absolutely did the right thing for yourself. :love:

TIAMOMMA
12-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Thanks Everyone, I hope it works as well as everyone says.

Riyaa
12-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I've been using Bare Minerals for just about five years now. I have rosacea, and it's the only make-up that I can afford that will cover it well. I about had a heart attack buying my kit, but now, I just buy what I need, and it's not that bad, especially for how long it lasts me. I love this make-up and even though there are other mineral make-ups out there, I'm afraid to try them because I know Bare Minerals works.

Anna
12-28-2007, 08:41 PM
I decided to treat myself with the Bare Escentuals starter set since I'm so fair and I can never get foundation that truly looks good on me. So, Sephora/BE fans pls. make me feel better about my $60.00 splurge!:rotfl:

Mine came today too!!! The BE starter set! I LOVE it! This is definitely adictive! Sephora is awesome! Thanks for the suggestions on what to try everyone!! I can tell a BIG difference in the Youngblood line and the Bare Escentuals line! Youngblood feels much heavier. I like the BE MUCH better! :love: