PDA

View Full Version : Lysol Offer

dawgsgirl
12-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Anyone able to get this to credit?? Is there some deep dark secret?? I usually have no trouble with the MID offers.:confused:

spring
12-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Mine credited on the hour after I did it. I'm not sure why yours didn't>:confused:

HollyD
12-28-2007, 08:07 PM
My last few MID's haven't credited - they used to credit everytime.

spring
12-28-2007, 08:08 PM

Come to think of it, I had that same problem before........until I changed e-mail addys.

abcboys
12-28-2007, 08:12 PM
I just did this and at the end it said something like "one per household and it shows you have signed up for it" My last MID didn't credit either and they used to ALWAYS. I did sign up for a new email but its been a few weeks/month and its not so new anymore. I really don't want to set up ANOTHER email acct.

jnorth1007
12-28-2007, 08:28 PM
I do every mid that comes up and haven't had any issues with getting credit for them. I do change around my email address with dots but everything else is the same.

ItsmeSunnyV
12-28-2007, 08:37 PM

Same thing here. :confused: I used to automatically know I would get credit with these. And lately..Not so much. :(

jfrog
12-28-2007, 10:54 PM
This one credited for me almost immediately--it did have a confirmation email to click on though. I hope it works for you all!!

bs4free
12-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Mine credited, it looks like i got 2 confermation e-mails i clicked both with a fresh email addy... MID has usualy been very good to me and crediting...

cglaura
12-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Mine credited, it looks like i got 2 confermation e-mails i clicked both with a fresh email addy... MID has usualy been very good to me and crediting...

Same here, and I did get credit on the hour.

Did you read the page from the click on the 2nd link? The past 3 MID offers had that 2nd email, when you click on the link it is a printable certificate to mail in for your reward. The last two were for $10 each and this one was for the Lysol Sample. I printed them and mailed them in. Have to wait 6-8 weeks to see if anything actually arrives though :) I'm forever optimistic.

askomsky
12-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Same here, and I did get credit on the hour.

Did you read the page from the click on the 2nd link? The past 3 MID offers had that 2nd email, when you click on the link it is a printable certificate to mail in for your reward. The last two were for $10 each and this one was for the Lysol Sample. I printed them and mailed them in. Have to wait 6-8 weeks to see if anything actually arrives though :) I'm forever optimistic.

Yup!!! You have to confirm the 2nd email!!! I know this bc I've never had problems with MID offers and I did it yesterday and it didn't credit on the first hour or 2nd. Then I saw others getting imediate credit so I cleaned out the cookies and tried again. It credited the 2nd time but that was also when I noticed they sent 2 confirmation emails, after I confirmed the 2nd one is when I got credit.

HTH
April

dawgsgirl
12-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Thanks for all the help. Did not work at all.:rotfl: I could not seem to find the second e-mail and then just decided it was too much work for the amount of money. I did use a new email addy, etc., but whatever. Happy New Year!