PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania Meetups?

SunshineGirl
12-30-2010, 11:40 AM
Looks like the Sunshine Family is going to be road tripping through Pennsylvania in April. Would anyone be interested in trying to do a meetup? We'd be in Pittsburgh around April 2/3 and Hershey April 7/8.

Iteach
12-30-2010, 01:17 PM
I think you should do a road trip to Chicago and Wisconsin instead!

MamaO
12-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Looks like the Sunshine Family is going to be road tripping through Pennsylvania in April. Would anyone be interested in trying to do a meetup? We'd be in Pittsburgh around April 2/3 and Hershey April 7/8.

Oh man, our son and and his family live in Palmyra, PA (right next to Hershey) - we are visiting them in April but not til the middle of the month!

fanofree
12-30-2010, 07:02 PM

I live close to Hershey, but I cannot commit to anything that far out. My life is too crazy and unpredictable right now. I know there are a group of Sunshiners that met a couple of years ago close by, so you have the potential for a meet up.

lkat
12-31-2010, 09:46 AM
I might be able to do Hershey! I usually take my son there about once a month just to visit chocolate world sometimes :) I'd know for sure as April gets a little closer, keep us updated!

chipndale
12-31-2010, 11:25 AM
As far as I know right now - Pittsburgh would be good for me!

saffymom
12-31-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm in Pittsburgh so I could definitely meet up.:) That would be a lot of fun!

sqromano
12-31-2010, 07:50 PM
I am close to Philly, so Pittsburgh would be too far. I was one of the people who met with a couple others 18 months ago, and it was fun. I would love to meet in Hershey (that is only a couple hours away), but will need to see how April is as we get closer since I will have baseball/t-ball starting for my boys and lots of family birthdays! Keep us posted.

DarcyDog
01-01-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm in Pittsburgh too and would love to meet some fellow Sunshiners!

amarazas
01-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Hershey isn't too far! I'll try to keep the date open!