PDA

View Full Version : Good offer questions for all my SR buddies!

speechteachri
12-31-2007, 10:27 AM
OK, everyone, I'm looking for some good advice. I'm really dissappointed that I won't make SM after being in that category for a whole year! Boo Hoo...but I want to get back there for 2nd quarter of 2008! I have to say that I haven't sone a lot of the smaller offers the past couple of months, because I often don't get credit for them. I know all the tricks, and have done everything I need to do, but they still sit in pending. Anyway, what are some of your favorite offers to get me started in Jan toward regaining my SM status????

I need to get my SM status back guys....Help me out!!

3dog2kidmom
12-31-2007, 10:40 AM
If you just focus on getting your surveys every day you can make it!

25 regular surveys per month @ .80 = $60 for the quarter + 3 $5 bonuses = $75
12 My Thought Counts surveys per month @ .70 = $25.20

If you do any shopping or offers, you can back down from those. I haven't seen too many offers I want to do lately, though the Pony Book Club one was good and DD liked the stuff.

What about photos? Do you have any that need to be printed?

ETA: Everyone needs shoes! And the Shoebuy % back adds up nicely :)

faithhope
12-31-2007, 11:42 AM
It isn't fun... but struggling through the surveys is how I've made it each time... It has gotten harder and harder each month to get surveys though.

Start today... get a survey... it will credit in January...

The key is to do something every day... my goal is $1.13 every day... more in the first month if I can so that it is less stressful in the last month...

Keep on top of the fast credit thread, the great people on this board are so good about sharing experiences.

Think hard about any new programs put on your computer by you or maybe someone you share the computer with...hopefully you can figure out why you are getting more in pending lately.

Hope to see you back in the club next time.

PSL1013
12-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Surveys here for me too...I hardly ever get credit for offers anymore, so I concentrate on doing the surveys everyday and some shopping added here and there too helps! :sunshine2:

speechteachri
12-31-2007, 02:02 PM
OK, since you all mentioned surveys...My dh works for a TV station, so that disqualifies me for many, many surveys. I do attempt them, but the most I have been able to get in any one month is I think 12. And that is with dilligent trying to get into one every day. I get very frustrated. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

I do shop through the site...Coldwater Creek, shoebuy, etc. But I think I have just gotten to the point where if I shop anymore it is just things I really don't need. And I have done all the big offers I am interested in. I love the site, and the cameraderie here, and I will continue regardless of wether or not I make it to SM anymore, but I think I am a little tapped out at this point...unfortunately.

Blessing and Miracle
12-31-2007, 02:22 PM
OK, since you all mentioned surveys...My dh works for a TV station, so that disqualifies me for many, many surveys. I do attempt them, but the most I have been able to get in any one month is I think 12. And that is with dilligent trying to get into one every day. I get very frustrated. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

I do shop through the site...Coldwater Creek, shoebuy, etc. But I think I have just gotten to the point where if I shop anymore it is just things I really don't need. And I have done all the big offers I am interested in. I love the site, and the cameraderie here, and I will continue regardless of wether or not I make it to SM anymore, but I think I am a little tapped out at this point...unfortunately.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

~Kathie
12-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Do you like to read?? I have done all the book clubs and am set for years. :rotfl:

Zooba is my favorite.

I do some of the freebie offers but like you, I only get them to credit half the time. I have been very lucky the past few days that many I tried before credited for me. I got a new email at gmail. Maybe that was it.

I also checked the thread where people posted what credited for them. If quite a few people stated an offer credited for them, I gave it a shot.

Coldwater Creek is having a 60% off sale.........maybe there is something you need? :sunshine2:

How about the Vista Print free offers??

I didn't do many surveys this month. I started off not being able to get any for the first week or so, so that was kind of discouraging. Forget the Mythoughts ones. I never qualify and it's not worth wasting my time.

I did almost all of my Christmas shopping online this year. So many stores were offering free shipping and discounts, hard to pass all that up with SR credits too.

Good luck......you can do it. We're pulling for you.

m 'n c
12-31-2007, 02:34 PM
How about that disney dvd express club? We all watch disney movies. I will be joining in Jan.

speechteachri
12-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Kathie...I was all over the Coldwater Creek deal. I figured it was worth a try to give them another shot!!:) Got the credit showing already.

I may give a look see to the movie club, but dd is now 10, so she's not so much into the animated stuff anymore. We usually buy all our movies seconhand at FYE here. Books....I am set for books for a long time. I love to shop at the Wrentham Outlets, and there was a book Warehouse store that went out of business last winter...I think I bought most of the inspirational fiction that they had available!!:)

Thanks for the encouragement!! If I don't make it again, that's ok, I still will always love SR...but the more I earn here the more I have toward Disney in the end!!:)

MamaO
12-31-2007, 10:39 PM
What about ordering things from drugstore.com that you'd normally buy anyway? I've read so many positive things about them here (like super fast shipping) - if I can get organized to do it, I'm going to try to place an order with them once or twice a month - that's about how often I go to Walgreens or Target anyway for personal and health care items. I don't know what their shipping costs are, but on the first order, shipping is free if you buy more than $25 of non-prescription items.

sunshinecindy
12-31-2007, 10:47 PM
And don't forget Restockit, everyone uses bags and the items they have on a daily basis.

~Kathie
12-31-2007, 11:39 PM
Kathie...I was all over the Coldwater Creek deal. I figured it was worth a try to give them another shot!!:) Got the credit showing already.

Yeah....I did some damage there too. I ended up shopping twice and I'm going back now to look again!!! :angel: Their sizing is different. Once I figured out what size I wore for their clothes, just about everything I order fits.

As far as the Disney DVD Express......they had all kinds of movies. I was able to get Pollyana, Old Yeller, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea and older movies like that. They also had National Treasure. I bought 2 6 months (6 DVD's) membership for gifts and the 3 (3 DVD's) month for me. You get $10 no matter which option you choose. The more movies (months) you sign up for the cheaper per DVD. It's a pretty good deal so take a look at it.

The Disney Movie Club has those movies and more. There is a commitment with that membership.

I try to shop all year for Christmas. It kind of spreads it out for me so I'm not wacking the CC all at once. :sunshine2:

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!