PDA

View Full Version : Pending Credit - Super Member?

hope829
12-31-2007, 12:47 PM
I have a credit from 12/29 pending. It's to be credited 1/1. With this money, I make SuperMember (even without the outstanding trouble ticket). If the credit comes through 1/1, will I be allowed to remain in the lounge?
:heart:

m 'n c
12-31-2007, 12:57 PM
Nope. That credit will go towards Q1 2008 earnings.

hope829
12-31-2007, 01:04 PM
Ouch! I guess there's no way to control that. I mean, I bought in 2007...

Let's hope some of my ebay credits show up, or my trouble ticket gets a response, or one of the offers I tried comes through....<fingerscrossed>:wizard:

3dog2kidmom
12-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Ouch! I guess there's no way to control that. I mean, I bought in 2007...

Let's hope some of my ebay credits show up, or my trouble ticket gets a response, or one of the offers I tried comes through....<fingerscrossed>:wizard:

Don't forget your "Your Thought Counts" and your SM survey done today will credit and count today!!

m 'n c
12-31-2007, 02:56 PM
Even if Ebay shows up it will hold until the following year. I'd just try and do some freebie offers to make up the amount you are deficient by.

SunshineGirl
12-31-2007, 02:56 PM
Some ebay stuff just credited.

ETA: Looks like we crossed. LOL! If you had a PURCHASE that should have been pending before today, you might have gotten some credits. I am pushing the credit script again as we speak for anyone who had a purchase come through that didn't need to pend anymore.

eaglesdare
12-31-2007, 07:17 PM
Some ebay stuff just credited.

ETA: Looks like we crossed. LOL! If you had a PURCHASE that should have been pending before today, you might have gotten some credits. I am pushing the credit script again as we speak for anyone who had a purchase come through that didn't need to pend anymore.

what determines what doesn't need to pend anymore?

with my pending credit i made over 100. but because it is pending i am around 2 bucks shy.

just curious.

bs4free
12-31-2007, 07:21 PM
shopping credits for non supermembers pend for 21 days supermembers it is only 3 days both count from the day orderd so if you see an item pending today it has a date of today or same date in the past to come off pending then when the script runs at like 4am it would be put into your account if it has a date in the future then that is the day that it will be in your account! Tricia is runing the script more often today to make sure it credits be fore midnight but that is only helpful if you have a pend date of today or some day in the past, I hope this has helped and makes some sense!