PDA

View Full Version : DotPhoto Help?

dizneemom
12-31-2007, 02:21 PM
I joined DotPhoto thru the link on the shopping page and I'm trying to place an order with the 50 free prints but the coupon that's in my cart is not taking the $5.00 off the cost when I click "apply".

Has anyone done this offer yet and gotten it to work? I don't want to go thru with putting my CC in if I'm also going to be charged for 50 prints when they're supposed to be free. Thanks for any help.

m 'n c
12-31-2007, 02:30 PM
hmm hopefully tricia or cindy will pop in soon and help you out. The only thing I can come up with is that they don't allow stackable codes but that might not be a true statement.

dizneemom
12-31-2007, 02:45 PM
I was assuming that the coupon code that's in my cart is supposed to be for the 50 free prints. I didn't put it there, it just showed up when I checked my cart after placing the prints in it.

Alice28
01-02-2008, 08:58 PM
:o I signed up for dotphoto 48+ hours ago or so. I ordered the 50 free prints + 78 more that I paid for. Just wondering if anyone is seeing any credits for this one somewhere Tricia said she was a little nervous about this company. the other thing I am a little leary of, and therefore worrying about credits, is that there was NO confirmation email sent to me, yet I can sign into dotphoto and see my order pending.

jnorth1007
01-02-2008, 09:02 PM
I did dotphoto yesterday and recieved my shipping confirmation today. I haven't seen any credits yet but not too worried about it. I wanted to also note that the 5.00 off did show up in my cart automatically when I clicked on the link on SR. HTH!

Alice28
01-02-2008, 09:03 PM
I only did the 50 free prints coupon, did not do $5 off coupon (although 50 free prints = $5 if that's what you mean!:p )

askomsky
01-02-2008, 09:24 PM
:o I signed up for dotphoto 48+ hours ago or so. I ordered the 50 free prints + 78 more that I paid for. Just wondering if anyone is seeing any credits for this one somewhere Tricia said she was a little nervous about this company. the other thing I am a little leary of, and therefore worrying about credits, is that there was NO confirmation email sent to me, yet I can sign into dotphoto and see my order pending.

Not sure about the credits from SR but they are usually pretty good about confirmation emails etc. I've never had a problem when ordering from them.
The week before xmas I think it was the 17th I placed an order of 800+ from our Disney trip and had them by Thursday that week.

kimntrent
01-03-2008, 05:41 PM
My husband said that mine came today. I did get my credit too. I got it on the 31st of december. It was a 1 day turn around.

Kim

IckyMickey
01-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I got all of my photos uploaded and in the cart a few days ago for a total of 75 pictures (50 of which were free.) However, when I went back in today to order, the price had increased from .10 to .12 each. So I received $6.00 off instead of $5.00. I was bummed at the price increase already, but I ordered them anyways. Now, hopefully the credit will come through!

Alice28
01-04-2008, 01:04 PM
This is just too weird. I can see in my account history my order shipped on 1/2/2008. But NO emails and NO credit pending. :( What to do??? :confused:

MrsWonka
01-04-2008, 01:08 PM
For those of you that have received your prints...what is the quality? I really like Shutterfly and am nervous about getting my pics at a new place...are they comperable? Thanks...

askomsky
01-04-2008, 01:14 PM
For those of you that have received your prints...what is the quality? I really like Shutterfly and am nervous about getting my pics at a new place...are they comperable? Thanks...

OUTSTANDING!!!! Dotphoto is a fuji company, I feel their prints are better then anyone elses. Fuji doesn't make great cameras but I don't think anyone can compare their print quality.
Their the only ones I really order from and on the other hand I'm nervous to see how shutterfly and clark is going to come out...

I'll be curious to hear how you like it.

dotphoto is nice bc I rename all my pics so I know which child, which year etc and they also print that on hte back of every picture.

HTH!
April

askomsky
01-04-2008, 01:16 PM
This is just too weird. I can see in my account history my order shipped on 1/2/2008. But NO emails and NO credit pending. :( What to do??? :confused:

The only thing I can think of is if you accidently mis-typed your email address.
I did this back in December with Radio Shack on an online order to pick up in the store. I realized it as soon as I hit enter but nothing I could do about it.
I had to call them to get it changed, I either put in an extra letter or typed it to fast and switched two around, so I wasn't getting any confirmations, shipping notices etc. I've always gotten order conf. and shipping conf from dotphoto so that's the only thing I can think of?? :confused:

m 'n c
01-04-2008, 01:18 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!! Dotphoto is a fuji company, I feel their prints are better then anyone elses. Fuji doesn't make great cameras but I don't think anyone can compare their print quality.
Their the only ones I really order from and on the other hand I'm nervous to see how shutterfly and clark is going to come out...

I'll be curious to hear how you like it.

dotphoto is nice bc I rename all my pics so I know which child, which year etc and they also print that on hte back of every picture.

HTH!
April

I absolutely agree. I love Dotphoto and will not use anyone else. I do want to try shutterfly I just haven't gotten around to it. I hope you like them.

m 'n c
01-04-2008, 01:21 PM

I would just double check with dotphoto about your email address to ensure its correct and also your spam folder just in case.

As far as the credits go I would not worry as it seems like you just ordered from them this week and they are probably a manual credit. With everything going on around here and the craziness that the end of the year created I'm sure Tricia is back on the sunday manual uploading of credits.

Alice28
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
The only thing I can think of is if you accidently mis-typed your email address.
I did this back in December with Radio Shack on an online order to pick up in the store. I realized it as soon as I hit enter but nothing I could do about it.
I had to call them to get it changed, I either put in an extra letter or typed it to fast and switched two around, so I wasn't getting any confirmations, shipping notices etc. I've always gotten order conf. and shipping conf from dotphoto so that's the only thing I can think of?? :confused:

I double checked 'my account' on dot photo and my spam folder (which I rarely get anything in with comcast) and the email is correct in the account, and nothing in my spam folder. So darn weird. I'm not too concerned about not seeing the credit yet, as I know it's only been 3 or 4 days (I think I ordered 12/31). I'm just concerned that if doesn't come in, I have no confirmation email to file a TT with. :(

jnorth1007
01-04-2008, 01:54 PM
FWIW, I ordered on 1/1 and it shipped on 1/2 and I haven't recieved credit either. I wouldn't worry much until credits show up for shopping on Sunday. I figured that it wouldn't show up until then since it is considered a shopping credit.

askomsky
01-04-2008, 03:36 PM
I just wanted to let you know I got my prints from Clark Labs today.
Their not bad, actually pretty comparable to Kodak's quality of prints.
But I did hold it up to dotphoto and still no comparison! :)

m 'n c
01-04-2008, 03:40 PM
I double checked 'my account' on dot photo and my spam folder (which I rarely get anything in with comcast) and the email is correct in the account, and nothing in my spam folder. So darn weird. I'm not too concerned about not seeing the credit yet, as I know it's only been 3 or 4 days (I think I ordered 12/31). I'm just concerned that if doesn't come in, I have no confirmation email to file a TT with. :(

I'd just shoot them an email and ask for them to send you an order confirm. Just tell them your other one didn't come through and ask for them to resend it. That should do the trick.

MrsWonka
01-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Ok, I went ahead and ordered, my big question is, I signed up as a new member last night and added my photos, but I didn't place my order until today...will that be a problem????

askomsky
01-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Ok, I went ahead and ordered, my big question is, I signed up as a new member last night and added my photos, but I didn't place my order until today...will that be a problem????

Not speaking from expierence but that's what I had to do with Clark and Shutterfly. I signed up on one day but it still recognized me as a new member and it had my free prints in the cart when I finally did load the cart to make a purchase.
I don't see why it would be since they know it takes time to upload pictures to their website, but again this is just an educated guess.

MrsWonka
01-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Not speaking from expierence but that's what I had to do with Clark and Shutterfly. I signed up on one day but it still recognized me as a new member and it had my free prints in the cart when I finally did load the cart to make a purchase.
I don't see why it would be since they know it takes time to upload pictures to their website, but again this is just an educated guess.

Thanks!!!!

ItsmeSunnyV
01-06-2008, 06:05 PM
By any chance did anyone ever get a credit hold or anything show up for this one yet? :confused: Just a lil curious. :)

V

Alice28
01-06-2008, 08:31 PM
By any chance did anyone ever get a credit hold or anything show up for this one yet? :confused: Just a lil curious. :)

V

No....:( I need to email the company and ask them to resend me my confirmation email so I have it to file a TT later next week (if it doesn't come thru). I have a sinking feeling about this one.

jnorth1007
01-06-2008, 10:47 PM
I haven't received my credit either. I have received the pictures though and I ordered on 1/1 so I am going to give 10 -14 days before I file anything.

Alice28
01-06-2008, 11:08 PM
I got my pics too- that part was great. But I really want that credit too.

askomsky
01-07-2008, 10:48 AM
I placed my orders with Clark on 12/31 and shutterfly on 1/1, already received the pictures but no pending credit. I'm not worried, I figure the holiday threw a lot off, if I don't see it by next Sunday evening/Monday evening then I'll worry more. It really hasn't been all that long. I think we get spoiled by the ones who do credit faster then some.

IckyMickey
01-07-2008, 11:23 AM
I ordered mine last week and didn't receive the credit yet either. I was sure hoping it would have shown up this morning!

jnorth1007
01-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Tricia do you see anything on these. It seems odd that several of us haven't seen anything yet? Just curious if you were seeing anything from them.

Alice28
01-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Tricia do you see anything on these. It seems odd that several of us haven't seen anything yet? Just curious if you were seeing anything from them.

I'd like to know too, because I specifically remember Tricia saying on another thread (I think it was "I would like this store added thread") that this company didn't seem to have a good rep of paying out. That's why I was a little hesitant to try it, but since I needed to print up pics anyway, I figured it was worth a try! Hopefully it will all work out. :heart:

Magical JenK
01-07-2008, 05:42 PM
I placed an order on Saturday night & my $4.50 is now pending in my account until tomorrow. Hopefully everyone else's is too.

MrsWonka
01-07-2008, 05:47 PM
I placed an order on Saturday night & my $4.50 is now pending in my account until tomorrow. Hopefully everyone else's is too.

Now I am worried. I opened my account and uploaded the pics on Thursday and placed the order on Friday. Accessing it through SR both times and I don't show a credit....

jnorth1007
01-07-2008, 05:48 PM
I did mine on the 1st and don't show any credits.

ItsmeSunnyV
01-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I placed my order at the same time that I had 1st opened my acct. which was on the 4th and it shipped on the 5th. But That wasn't too long ago, so I can keep waiting. I just hope it's not a hit or miss offer, cuz then that stinks. lol :p

ItsmeSunnyV
01-09-2008, 08:10 PM
:confused: :confused: ANyone Yet??? :confused: :confused:

MrsWonka
01-10-2008, 02:07 AM
No credit yet, but I got my photos today and they are really good. Hopefully the credit comes through soon.

Alice28
01-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Nothing. I ordered New Year's Eve (although my acct history says I ordered New Year's Day). I decided to file a TT today since it's been 10 days. :(

IckyMickey
01-11-2008, 11:32 AM
I was just coming to check on this post. Nothing yet for me either. I ordered last Thursday and already have the pictures which are very nice.

It would just be very nice to get the credit now. :)

IckyMickey
01-14-2008, 11:10 AM
Alright, I've waited long enough. I still haven't gotten the credit. Since Magical JenK got her credit within 2 days, I'm going to file a TT.

Has anyone else gotten their credit????

ItsmeSunnyV
01-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Alright, I've waited long enough. I still haven't gotten the credit. Since Magical JenK got her credit within 2 days, I'm going to file a TT.

Has anyone else gotten their credit????

Nope. :( Got my pictures, but No credit...And I really need this credit for the big cash out.:(

MrsWonka
01-14-2008, 02:42 PM
I just filed a TT as well. It has been 10 days and no sign of anything yet....

SunshineGirl
01-14-2008, 02:46 PM
:( I had a feeling that we weren't going to get a lot of credits on these. We had the same thing happen the first time that I tried them a couple of years ago (when we first started). We'll see if Angie can get anywhere with them.

MrsWonka
01-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks guys. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I signed up and uploaded the photos on Thursday, then placed my actual order on Friday. Hope that helps...

askomsky
01-14-2008, 05:17 PM
That is a shame, bc I think thier pic's are wonderful and much better then others.
It won't stop me from using htem but it's upsetting that people aren't getting their credit either!

Alice28
01-14-2008, 06:45 PM
:( I had a feeling that we weren't going to get a lot of credits on these. We had the same thing happen the first time that I tried them a couple of years ago (when we first started). We'll see if Angie can get anywhere with them.

poops. I am happy with my photos and the price I paid for them. But hopefully Angie can also get us our credits. Here's hoping!

Alice28
01-15-2008, 01:14 PM
I saw my TT was closed and this was written as a memo in it:

Credit has been located for this transaction. Please allow time for a manual posting to your account.

THANKS SO MUCH ANGIE! You ROCK! :sunshine: :sunshine2: :heart: :cooldance:

MrsWonka
01-15-2008, 02:04 PM
I saw my TT was closed and this was written as a memo in it:

Credit has been located for this transaction. Please allow time for a manual posting to your account.

THANKS SO MUCH ANGIE! You ROCK! :sunshine: :sunshine2: :heart: :cooldance:

I got the same message. Thanks for all your help!!! Too bad it didn't just automatically credit so you didn't have so much extra work!!!

IckyMickey
01-15-2008, 03:16 PM
That's what mine say too!

Yeah for Angie!!:sunshine:

jnorth1007
01-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mine doesn't say that LOL.

ItsmeSunnyV
01-15-2008, 09:41 PM
WOOOOO HOOOO ANgiE!!! You made my day today!!:cooldance: Thank You!!

IckyMickey
01-17-2008, 09:40 PM
Janet, did you get credit yet? Did you fill out a TT?

I hope it comes for you soon!

Michelle

jnorth1007
01-17-2008, 10:04 PM
No but Angie is on the trail and I have confidence in her LOL