PDA

View Full Version : Am I a new Supermember?

fourfoxesinpa
12-31-2007, 03:02 PM
Sorry if this question's been asked before...I have earned 98.11 for the quarter. But, I have done 23 surveys, so I'm "due" $3.00 bonus that won't get credited until Q1 of 2008? Will this bonus apply for the quarter to put me at Supermember status?

Thanks!
Jamie

m 'n c
12-31-2007, 03:04 PM
No you will be short as the bonus will count for next quarter. I would check out the fast crediting offers section and try to make up the difference.

fourfoxesinpa
12-31-2007, 03:10 PM
ARGH that stinks! OTX is down for maintenance and I can't get a survey to save my life. Crossing my fingers...wish me luck!

m 'n c
12-31-2007, 03:10 PM
how odd. I just completed the OTX survey about 2 hours ago.

fourfoxesinpa
12-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping someone is working on it. Before I got the "OTX is down for maintenance, please try again" message. Just now, I got a bunch of gobbledy gook. Whatever all this means...

Server Error in '/code' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 20: int surveyId =Int32.Parse(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["SurveyID"]);
Line 21:
Line 22: RedirectorFactory redirectorFactory = new RedirectorFactory(Request.Form, connectionString, routerUrl, retryInterval, surveyId);
Line 23: IRedirector redirector = redirectorFactory.GetRedirector();
Line 24: if (null != redirector)

Source File: f:\inetpub\wwwroot\ampsurveys\code\Connector.aspx. cs Line: 22

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
SurveyRedirection.DataAccess.GetSubmissionDateByEm ailAddress(String emailAddress, Int32 surveyId) +594
SurveyRedirection.RedirectorFactory.GetHoursUntilR etry(String connectionString, String emailAddress, Int32 retryInterval, Int32 surveyId) +60
SurveyRedirection.RedirectorFactory..ctor(NameValu eCollection formValues, String connectionString, String routerUrl, Int32 retryInterval, Int32 surveyId) +122
Connector.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\inetpub\wwwroot\ampsurveys\code\Connector.aspx. cs:22
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Kycha
12-31-2007, 03:22 PM
how odd. I just completed the OTX survey about 2 hours ago.
And I finished one up around 1:30 without problem. Got credit too.

PSL1013
12-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping someone is working on it. Before I got the "OTX is down for maintenance, please try again" message. Just now, I got a bunch of gobbledy gook. Whatever all this means...

Server Error in '/code' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 20: int surveyId =Int32.Parse(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["SurveyID"]);
Line 21:
Line 22: RedirectorFactory redirectorFactory = new RedirectorFactory(Request.Form, connectionString, routerUrl, retryInterval, surveyId);
Line 23: IRedirector redirector = redirectorFactory.GetRedirector();
Line 24: if (null != redirector)

Source File: f:\inetpub\wwwroot\ampsurveys\code\Connector.aspx. cs Line: 22

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
SurveyRedirection.DataAccess.GetSubmissionDateByEm ailAddress(String emailAddress, Int32 surveyId) +594
SurveyRedirection.RedirectorFactory.GetHoursUntilR etry(String connectionString, String emailAddress, Int32 retryInterval, Int32 surveyId) +60
SurveyRedirection.RedirectorFactory..ctor(NameValu eCollection formValues, String connectionString, String routerUrl, Int32 retryInterval, Int32 surveyId) +122
Connector.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\inetpub\wwwroot\ampsurveys\code\Connector.aspx. cs:22
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

It was working fine earlier but I couldn't qualify, I just tried it again now and I'm getting the same error stuff as you...let's hope they fix it soon! :computer:

fourfoxesinpa
12-31-2007, 04:04 PM
Hopefully it's being worked on. I'm back to this message:

"The system is undergoing maintenance right now. Please try again later."

I NEED that .80! C'mon OTX!!! :computer:

Blessing and Miracle
12-31-2007, 04:29 PM
Hopefully it's being worked on. I'm back to this message:

"The system is undergoing maintenance right now. Please try again later."

I NEED that .80! C'mon OTX!!! :computer:

Have you tried the Vista Print offer that credits immediately? I think it's 6.00!!! Good Luck!

fourfoxesinpa
12-31-2007, 04:33 PM
Have you tried the Vista Print offer that credits immediately? I think it's 6.00!!! Good Luck!

Do I need to give a credit card or buy anything? Thanks!

Blessing and Miracle
12-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Do I need to give a credit card or buy anything? Thanks!

I can't remember the details, but most likely you only have to pay for shipping and that's around 4-5 dollars. Maybe!!!! But you can get something neat for free. HTH's.

fourfoxesinpa
12-31-2007, 05:10 PM
I did it! I did it! No thanks to that darn daily survey or OTX! :cooldance: Was able to find enough fast crediting offers to put me over. I'm so excited. Thanks for the advice.