PDA

View Full Version : Just an odd question for tricia......

aknight373
12-31-2007, 08:20 PM
This is just an odd question for tricia, you really dont have to answer it if you dont want to.....

but how much "money" did you "give away" in disney gift cards for the year 2007 ????????

bs4free
12-31-2007, 08:38 PM
LOL dreaming of all those gift cards

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/bk89090/disgiftcards.jpg

aknight373
12-31-2007, 09:31 PM
well i remember that picture from the "big cash out" we just did last!!!!

that is a ton of gift cards!!!

sunshinecindy
12-31-2007, 11:04 PM
Shes having a big party at her house tonight, so I'm sure you won't get an answer tonight, but, remember, in the 3 big cashouts alone, there was probably 70,000, and then the regular monthly ones another couple thousand, if that gives you any idea.

aknight373
12-31-2007, 11:06 PM
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is just crazy!!!!!

SunshineGirl
01-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Yep. Cindy is right. We made 3 $25,000 purchases from Disney. Plus when we would run out of the "big" cashouts, we would make smaller purchases in the $5 range. So I would guess about $100K just in Disney gift cards. Plus about $2k a month in Disney Dollars.

cglaura
01-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Holy cow, that is amazing! Tricia, you must wake up every morning in awe of how your home based endeavor has turned out.

:clap: to you and everyone on the SR Team :clap:

linanglab
01-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Holy cow, that is amazing! Tricia, you must wake up every morning in awe of how your home based endeavor has turned out.

:clap: to you and everyone on the SR Team :clap:

I am thinking the same thing! What a great place YOU have created! You help make vacations and extra spending money possible. Plus, you have created quite a little family (getting bigger and bigger) here. I look forward to getting on the forums every day and talking to my special friends....

THANK YOU Tricia for making this possible!

SunshineGirl
01-01-2008, 08:45 PM
I was telling a new friend this morning what I do and she said "Wow. I guess you don't really sit and eat bon bons all day, do you?" LOL!

I've been thinking hard about how to take SR to "the next level" this year. I want it to be a kind of co-op rewards program. Something no one else does. I think we are on our way there, but I need to be a bit more creative on how to find other ways that the members can share in the revenue without tying direct credits to offers (which a lot of advertisers cannot do). I'm looking for more ways to add non-incentive offers to the site and share the revenue across the people who make the site the fun family that it is. If you have any ideas, I am all ears!!!

aknight373
01-01-2008, 08:49 PM
wow that is a lot of disney cards!!!!!!!!!!!! think of all those disney vactions, that all of us have taken with those cards!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for all your hard work, to bring us this!!!!

ligrumpygirl
01-01-2008, 08:50 PM
I give you so much credit! You knew what you wanted and went out and got it!

I have a degree (one of 3!) in computers and just don't put it to work as much as I should. I know that I love teaching but feel that there is something bigger out there for me...

If I were you I would be so proud of the work you have done...and the "family" you have created here!!

mom2dea
01-01-2008, 09:27 PM
WOW look at all those Disney cards Way cool ! Thank you SunShine Family for starting this bussiness !!!!

lanny76
01-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Wow :woohoo:
That's a HUGE amount - and how amazing an accomplishment to get this whole site, and the forum, all set up, and to have it work as well as it does!

tommygirl79
01-04-2008, 07:19 PM
I was telling a new friend this morning what I do and she said "Wow. I guess you don't really sit and eat bon bons all day, do you?" LOL!

I've been thinking hard about how to take SR to "the next level" this year. I want it to be a kind of co-op rewards program. Something no one else does. I think we are on our way there, but I need to be a bit more creative on how to find other ways that the members can share in the revenue without tying direct credits to offers (which a lot of advertisers cannot do). I'm looking for more ways to add non-incentive offers to the site and share the revenue across the people who make the site the fun family that it is. If you have any ideas, I am all ears!!!

That sounds wonderful! I've said it before, and I'll say it again I'm sure, but this business simply amazes me...I cannot believe how well you have managed to do in such a short time.

askomsky
01-04-2008, 09:39 PM

If anyone can do it you can that's for sure. I'm still amazed at how you've turned this into such a wonderful opprotunity for you and your family! But I'm sure it keeps you just as busy if not more so being at home then if you were in an office.
You truley have made this a "family" type rewards site and it's addicting!!!!!!!!

That is just amazing on how much in Disney GC's you've mailed. I sure hope that SR family has benefited emensly as well!

SunshineGirl
01-04-2008, 09:46 PM
If anyone can do it you can that's for sure. I'm still amazed at how you've turned this into such a wonderful opprotunity for you and your family! But I'm sure it keeps you just as busy if not more so being at home then if you were in an office.
You truley have made this a "family" type rewards site and it's addicting!!!!!!!!

That is just amazing on how much in Disney GC's you've mailed. I sure hope that SR family has benefited emensly as well!

It's definitely as many hours as I was working in corporate American. But I don't mind it NEARLY as much. I'm kind of a work-a-holic. So I figure that if I am going to work constantly, I might as well work at something that I like and can actually make a difference with. And the kids are starting to get into it. Today they were in charge of stuffing disney gift cards into the envelopes. LOL!

One thing that is kind of funny is that every time we do a big gift card mailing, they say "Why doesn't anyone ever send US gift cards?" It's pretty cute.

bs4free
01-05-2008, 01:49 AM
One thing that is kind of funny is that every time we do a big gift card mailing, they say "Why doesn't anyone ever send US gift cards?" It's pretty cute.

Maybe one of these cashouts like the next one you can cashout and mail one to yourself i know its kinda silly but i am sure your kids would get a kick out of it! and i know you could use a disney gift card!

Sunni
01-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Wow! That is a lot of disney!

kimntrent
01-07-2008, 02:04 AM
I think one cool thing would be a shopping catagory designated to little businesses. Small time stay at home mom operations like I have with Red 32. There are a lot of us on here but no one know how to go about this. But if we want to keep mom and pop places open we need to look at mom and pop places to shop.

Kim