PDA

View Full Version : 8 days and couting.....

aknight373
01-01-2008, 02:55 PM
only 8 more days until we leave for our disney vaction!!!!!! we are going for my birthday!!!!

howdyfrtx
01-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Very jealous....have a great time!

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I just got back on the 30th. It was great! Hope you have as magical and wonderful a time as we did!!!

spring
01-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Awesome! I hope you have a great trip - and give us a trip report!:banana:

aknight373
01-01-2008, 03:45 PM
thanks everyone I wish i was leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

JillyFish
01-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Yayyy!!! I hope you have a great time!! :mickey: :minnie: I'll be right behind you.....only 12 more days for me!!! :cooldance:

aknight373
01-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Yayyy!!! I hope you have a great time!! I'll be right behind you.....only 12 more days for me!!!

awsome!!!!! which hotel are you staying at ?

are you dancing around like this :banana: :cooldance: :banana: :cooldance:

I am and i am driving my hubby crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Blessing and Miracle
01-01-2008, 05:45 PM
:banana: Have a great time and enjoy your Birthday! :banana:

bs4free
01-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Your Going to have a great Trip!

linanglab
01-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Have a great trip! Birthday and WDW...what a great combo! Make sure you do a trip report! We love reading those!

aknight373
01-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks everyone i will do a trip report...

I feel like I am missing so much... i started making my list today I am off for two days before we leave for this trip...

JillyFish
01-01-2008, 10:01 PM
awsome!!!!! which hotel are you staying at ?

are you dancing around like this :banana: :cooldance:

I am and i am driving my hubby crazy!!!!!!!!!!

We're staying at Pop. I'm SO excited....I've never stayed on-site before! I'm definitely dancing on the inside. It's just me and DD going. DH just doesn't "get it". So I'm trying not to annoy him! :rotfl:

Thanks everyone i will do a trip report...

I feel like I am missing so much... It started making my list today I am off for two days before we leave for this trip...

I was just thinking today...."What am I forgetting to do?" ADRs are made. BBB reservation for DD is made. Do you call again to confirm your ADRs before you leave? I need to make a packing list too.

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 10:10 PM
We're staying at Pop. I'm SO excited....I've never stayed on-site before! I'm definitely dancing on the inside. It's just me and DD going. DH just doesn't "get it". So I'm trying not to annoy him! :rotfl:

I was just thinking today...."What am I forgetting to do?" ADRs are made. BBB reservation for DD is made. Do you call again to confirm your ADRs before you leave? I need to make a packing list too.

I just got back from Pop. It was AMAZING!! I used to think I wanted to try out all the Disney hotels, but now I am thinking Pop may be the only place for me. You'll love it.

Plan on investing in the refillable mug. One taste of the frozen drinks and you'll be hooked!! :banana: Or at least my girls and I were.

aknight373
01-01-2008, 10:16 PM

my hubby isnt to excited either, he is only going because i got such a great deal on plane tickets haha!!!!!! Were staying at pop also!!!! This is also our first time staying on site, i have not been to disney area since I was like 10 or 12 o I am very excited!!!!

We dont have any adrs :( We are only going to be there 2 days really only 1 full day. :(

oh well i am going to have a blast.

I have been making a "tips" and packing list from the disboards. I can share the "tips" with you if want... nothing on kids though

DisneyMa
01-01-2008, 10:41 PM
have a great time and happy birthday! :birthday4:

JillyFish
01-01-2008, 10:42 PM
I just got back from Pop. It was AMAZING!! I used to think I wanted to try out all the Disney hotels, but now I am thinking Pop may be the only place for me. You'll love it.

Plan on investing in the refillable mug. One taste of the frozen drinks and you'll be hooked!! :banana: Or at least my girls and I were.

Oh Yay!!! That makes me even more excited! I've been thinking about the refillable mug. Did you feel you got your money's worth? What drinks are available?

my hubby isnt to excited either, he is only going because i got such a great deal on plane tickets haha!!!!!! Were staying at pop also!!!! This is also our first time staying on site, i have not been to disney area since I was like 10 or 12 o I am very excited!!!!

We dont have any adrs :( We are only going to be there 2 days really only 1 full day. :(

oh well i am going to have a blast.

I have been making a "tips" and packing list from the disboards. I can share the "tips" with you if want... nothing on kids though

The last two years we've just gone for day trips to Disney when we were in FL for other stuff. Even though you will just have a day, you will still have a wonderful time.....and start making plans for a longer trip! :clap:

I would love to see your lists! PM them to me if you don't mind. Thanks!

aknight373
01-02-2008, 10:03 PM
guess what guys

7 more days

bs4free
01-02-2008, 10:09 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Weluvdisny
01-03-2008, 10:35 PM
My countdown is going too! Have a great trip and have a happy birthday! Make sure you get a birthday pin. :bday2:

aknight373
01-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Guess What now guys!!!!!!!!! Only 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bs4free
01-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Guess What now guys!!!!!!!!! Only 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT! Only Hours now! Have a great Trip!