PDA

View Full Version : PURITY Natural Mineral Makeup

mom2dea
01-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Any offers out there for this ?

Thanks

SunshineGirl
01-01-2008, 09:54 PM
I've never heard of it before. Who makes/sells it?

mom2dea
01-01-2008, 09:58 PM
I honestly have no clue but just about every freebie offer this is on the last few pages of do these offers to get the "prize" you were doing the survey for . Its like 150.00 worth of makeup for 30 day trial for S/H but not sure if thats just a deal they give those types of surveys or not . Let me see if I cna find a website and I will post it here .

cglaura
01-02-2008, 02:43 AM
I couldn't find any site for the product, but did find this. Might be better to steer clear!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/288/RipOff0288015.htm

E.L.F. has some starter kits for $20. I tried it. I'm not sure (and it probably isn't...) if it is as good as the Bare Essentials (sp?) / higher priced minerals, but it was ok for me.

Takes awhile to get the hang of it. :p I put waaaayyyy too much on the first time!

If you do a Product Search on the shopping link for "Mineral Makeup" a bunch of SR shopping sites come up, so that might be a good place to start.

mom2dea
01-02-2008, 11:53 AM
WOW look at all that info ! hmmmm I do not think I want to order from that company now .

I would like to get some makeup for a good price to "try" and most of what I see is so expensive and what if it does not work for me? I bearly usemake up I use it when we go to church , go out on a date with Dh but not on a daily basis .

Anyone care to help someone like me pick out what I would need and what to get for a good price ?