PDA

View Full Version : I dont seem to be getting paid for scratch offs

Donnask8pro
01-02-2008, 09:36 AM
I am getting the 1, 2 or 3 cents but not when they say sign up and get 50 cents. What am I doing wrong? I used to get paid all the time when I had mroe time doing all the offers but now... Its been at least 4 or 5 times. nothing. Anything? Thanks so much

Tiggerific711
01-02-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm having the same problem but I thought it was just me!

fourfoxesinpa
01-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Hi Donna,

I am still finding my way around here but can say that I've had more luck since I opened a new email account with gmail and make sure my cookies are cleared before doing any offer. I also doublecheck that email to see if I need to confirm a registration.

Good luck clickin'!

PSL1013
01-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Right there with you!! I recently signed up for a gmail address and was thinking that I would be able to get offers credited now, seems people here are having more luck using gmail.......wrong! I have no idea why some people get most of the offers, yet others, me included can't no matter what address we use, even clearing cookies and history etc. ???? Every now and then, one will credit out of the blue, after trying numerous times? No clue? I would LOVE to know the secret? :rotfl:

m 'n c
01-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Recently a lot of the paid clicks are all from generous genie or similar which means they all use the same database. If you are using the same email address you won't get credit for them. Try opening a new email address and seeing if that helps.

sunshinecindy
01-02-2008, 10:52 AM
I just opened a new gmail addy after months of no credits and now I am getting them.

jnorth1007
01-02-2008, 10:56 AM
I seem to be having great luck with the paid click offers lately even though I have done every free offer available to do LOL. I did have a drought for awhile but lately it seems that they are working. The only ones that haven't been crediting are the Generous Genie ones that don't credit through paid clicks or through normal free offers. I did have a period about 2 months back where I was having issues getting anything at all to credit. I wonder sometimes if the different advertisers limit the number you can get within a time period without saying so and then free it up after you have gone awhile without getting credits. Just a guess and not really an educated one but it does explain why it happens sometimes.

askomsky
01-02-2008, 11:09 AM
I haven't been getting them either and I did get a whole new gmail account.

Oh well!!!

OhMari
01-02-2008, 12:00 PM
What is a gmail.
Put me on the list that never gets them either.

bs4free
01-02-2008, 05:06 PM
I am getting the 1, 2 or 3 cents but not when they say sign up and get 50 cents. What am I doing wrong? I used to get paid all the time when I had mroe time doing all the offers but now... Its been at least 4 or 5 times. nothing. Anything? Thanks so much

I am sure that everyone who has replied knows what you were talking about but for other who may be reading this thread at a later time

The Paid Scratch off is a game run by Sunshine Rewards and is free to play, only the first 600 members that try to play can play, unless your a super member then you can play any time. the day resets at 12:01 AM Easter Time, and you get paid .03 if you find the $ on your first try, paid .02 if you find the $ on your second try and .01 if your find it on your third try. if you did not find it you get .00 and get to try again tomorrow.

The main point of the Original poster was that when they are doing the Paid clicks, these are different from the Scratch off game and are not related.
The Paid Clicks, which range in value from .01 to .05 just for clicking they will always pay for clicking now some of the paid clicks also include an offer that pays from .035 to .50 these are just like the offers you find in the free offer section , except you can not try them again later if you do not get credits, usually they will credit on the hour. It is best to use a new e-mail address and clear your cookies/temp files before doing the paid clicks with offers to give you the best chance of getting credit! For Me i have noticed that even with all the hints and tips the paid clicks with offers credit at about the same rate as the fast crediting offers that are done on the first try!

I hope this has helped the Original Poster and others!

Donnask8pro
01-02-2008, 10:20 PM
I now have changed my email but clear my cookies on my computer everytime? Seriously? LOL For us somewhat computer iliterates, that takes me some work.. hehe Thank you so much bs4free. Thats exactly what I was trying to say. :clap:

bs4free
01-02-2008, 10:24 PM
I now have changed my email but clear my cookies on my computer everytime? Seriously? LOL For us somewhat computer iliterates, that takes me some work.. hehe Thank you so much bs4free. Thats exactly what I was trying to say. :clap:
Fast Simple Free Way to Clear your Cookies and Temp files on windows computers works with Internet exporer and Firefox is CCleaner just goole CCleaner its a free program no spyware, adware or crapware.. fast and simple to use!

zacknhuntersmom
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM
i feel like i havent gotten credit for anything..i must be doing something wrong

bs4free
01-03-2008, 12:08 AM
zacknhuntersmom, I am sure alot of your questiongs about getting offers and things to credit may be answerd in the stikies the posts at the top of the forums! But if they are not please let me know what problems your haveing and we would be happy to try and help you find out why items are not crediting! BTW :welcome: to SR!

cglaura
01-03-2008, 12:53 AM
i feel like i havent gotten credit for anything..i must be doing something wrong

Also check here to make sure you don't have a blocked list:

(This is for IE, don't know about Firefox)

Tools ---> Internet Options ---> Privacy Tab...click the button "Sites"

If you have anything in the list, select "Remove All".

To clear cookies I usually just do it once a day in the morning, unless there is some crazy credits day or something where Tricia is posting a contest or something.

I just do it from IE:

Tools ---> Internet Options ---> in the Browsing History section click the Delete button. On the window that opens I delete Temp Files, Cookies and Browsing History, leave the rest alone. Click the Close button.

To make sure you are clear (if you want to, don't have to) Next to where you clicked that Delete button is a Settings button. Click that and choose View Files. The folder that opens s/b empty.

Make sure you completely close out of all IE browsers to make it take effect.

Even if you get a new email, you may need more than one. I usually just get a new gmail anytime I'm doing offers. :p

Good luck!