PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Credit Question

toystoryduo
01-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I placed an order through Go Daddy a few days ago and I don't see credit pending yet. Are shopping credits pending a little bit slower now? I ask because I had to file a TT for a purchase I made a couple of weeks ago and I'm beginning to wonder if I have something blocking cookies on my computer again. Thanks!:thanks:

SunshineGirl
01-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Go Daddy should be caught up through about Thursday at this point. Hopefully you are not having a cookie issue. :( We don't generally have problems with them though. What was the other merchant you had a TT with?

toystoryduo
01-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Go Daddy should be caught up through about Thursday at this point. Hopefully you are not having a cookie issue. :( We don't generally have problems with them though. What was the other merchant you had a TT with?

Uh-oh! :( I placed an order through Go Daddy late on Tuesday evening. I was really surprised it wasn't pending already because I usually get credit pending from them pretty quickly.

I filed a TT on an iTunes order from back in late December. Are those two merchants in the same network?

SunshineGirl
01-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Uh-oh! :( I placed an order through Go Daddy late on Tuesday evening. I was really surprised it wasn't pending already because I usually get credit pending from them pretty quickly.

I filed a TT on an iTunes order from back in late December. Are those two merchants in the same network?

Nope. They are different networks. How odd.

toystoryduo
01-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Nope. They are different networks. How odd.

Hmmm...:confused: I did have a coupons.com credit pend the other day. Is that in either Go Daddy's or iTunes' networks or is that a separate network all together?