PDA

View Full Version : What color am I?

m 'n c
01-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Black or brown? Would it go with a Sapphire bedspread and black furniture? We are slowly redoing the master bedroom and I want to go with black furniture or things that compliment that.

So help!
http://www.hayneedle.com/furniture/bedroom-furniture/storage-trunks_oldworldvictoriandecorativetrunk.cfm

bbangel
01-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Both black and brown are neutrals so they will go with pretty much anything. Browns can come in so many different shades that it hard to see how nice things will look together until you put them together. Having said that I would usually choose brown over black because it seems a warmer/cozier colour.

spring
01-17-2011, 06:38 PM
LOVE the trunk! I think both black or brown would both go, but try to think long term when buying furniture. Some furniture can be timeless, while other is beautiful, but trendy. I try to go more for the timeless look, so I think I would chose a nice rich brown.

Congrats on closing!:sunshine:

m 'n c
01-17-2011, 11:15 PM
Thanks! I was thinking it was a dark brown too. I just love it so I'm just going to have to order it and see what it looks like ;)

wilsonfamily4
01-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Let us know what you think of it when it comes!! I also love it and we are in the middle of buying a house. This might work great in it!!