PDA

View Full Version : Dailey Survey Bonus for June!

JillyFish
06-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Oooooh!!! I LIKE!!! :D

Another great idea Tricia!

Mandi
06-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Ooooh me too. :cooldance: I'm shooting for 25 surveys now. :)

maggiec
06-01-2007, 09:23 AM
OK, I finally completed a survey and got the congratulations message at the end. Now, how long does it take for the credit to show up? 1 down, 24 to go.

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 09:33 AM
I just have to tell you that I was a little embarrassed to put this up. I had been planning on this pretty much the whole month of May and had even posted some hints about it on here. Then I saw on the DIS the other day that another rewards site was doing almost the exact same thing!! I thought "Great! Looks like I'm copying." LOL! I almost backed out of doing it at the last minute last night because of that. But then I decided that even if they thought I copied off them, they should remember that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :rotfl:

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Of course the second person to try something always seems to do it better also. :angel:

maggiec
06-01-2007, 09:36 AM
Copy all you want! You know we will jump on the chance for bonus credits!:sunshine2:

llgray16
06-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Thanks for this Tricia! Although I won't be able to get the 25 surveys level one because we are going camping next week and we will have no internet service :computer:

wilsonfamily4
06-01-2007, 10:19 AM
I love that! Unfortunately I cannot get one this morning. I have done like 15 so far. I seem to be too healthy for the surveys today. :) I like doing them as early as I can because if I don't qualify it starts to be later and later and the 24 hour thing is a pain! But this gives me more incentive to try and try and try!!! Thanks Tricia

TXMouseChaser
06-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks Tricia!

1 down 24 more to go! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 10:29 AM
I think that they have a hard time getting males. So if you have any males in your house, you might want to try to get them to take a survey for you. I think even young males can try. They have 13 and under 13 in the dropdown. I don't know how many surveys they have for the younger males, but it is worth a shot! If other people in your house want to share in the rewards, they can share in the surveys. LOL!

JillyFish
06-01-2007, 10:36 AM
I just have to tell you that I was a little embarrassed to put this up. I had been planning on this pretty much the whole month of May and had even posted some hints about it on here. Then I saw on the DIS the other day that another rewards site was doing almost the exact same thing!! I thought "Great! Looks like I'm copying." LOL! I almost backed out of doing it at the last minute last night because of that. But then I decided that even if they thought I copied off them, they should remember that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :rotfl:

I'm glad you decided to go for it....'cause I don't do those "other" sites!

JillyFish
06-01-2007, 10:37 AM

I'm glad you decided to go for it because I don't do those "other" sites!

Sorry about the double post. I didn't think the first one went through.

plantlady
06-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Question:

If I do 25 surveys... will the bonuses I end up getting total $9? or at each new area will I just get the addional bonus to add up to $3 or $5..

I can rephrase if I need to.

wilsonfamily4
06-01-2007, 10:55 AM
I think just 5.00. That would be pretty spendy otherwise.

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks Tricia!! I love contests like this and who cares if other sites do them.

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 11:03 AM

Correct. Although youhave given me a good idea for next time!

plantlady
06-01-2007, 11:03 AM

That was my guess, but I thought I would ask. :)

I did get one survey to go through.. 24 to go!

zoodoyle
06-01-2007, 12:09 PM
I think that they have a hard time getting males. So if you have any males in your house, you might want to try to get them to take a survey for you. I think even young males can try. They have 13 and under 13 in the dropdown. I don't know how many surveys they have for the younger males, but it is worth a shot! If other people in your house want to share in the rewards, they can share in the surveys. LOL!

My husband often does the surveys for me - he has MUCH better luck getting accepted than I do!! :)

mom2dea
06-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Yippie Now this is something I bet I could actrully get .

Thanks for putting up an easier contest for us that can't get on the big board :)

Sarah

JillyFish
06-01-2007, 01:49 PM
MAN!!! It's only June 1st and it already looks like I am not going to get a survey today. :( My life is too boring....I live in Ohio, I don't drink, my kids are under 13, I use white paper towels...I don't stand a chance!!!

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 01:57 PM
I use white paper towels...I don't stand a chance!!!

:rotfl: I just figured out why you said this!!

JillyFish
06-01-2007, 02:01 PM
:rotfl: I just figured out why you said this!!

And I'm just so darn honest too!! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 02:20 PM
I got booted from 5 of them. Then I got a terrific one about kids games!! Surely you will qualify for that one if you keep trying. I got to watch commercials.

mom2dea
06-01-2007, 02:21 PM
I loved that survey BUT it froze at the end and I had to work on refressing the page for 35 mins befor I got to finish the survey ! It was horiable at the end but up untill that point I was really enjoying it .

Sarah

Lisaj68
06-01-2007, 02:51 PM
MAN!!! It's only June 1st and it already looks like I am not going to get a survey today. :( My life is too boring....I live in Ohio, I don't drink, my kids are under 13, I use white paper towels...I don't stand a chance!!!

Ditto on all of the above, including living in Ohio!! I don't smoke, either, and have no pains in my neck, sides or back (that one survey really cracks me up!)!!

JillyFish
06-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Oh my gosh!!! I finally got one, but I've never worked so hard for a survey!! :headache:

Alice28
06-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Geeeeeeeeezzzzzz! That took FOREVER to get a survey! I hope to get 25 this month too- I usually do at least 20+ a month, but I slacked off the last 2 weeks with moving and such.

My WDW trip is about 1 year out now; time to get serious with earning my goal of $500 of SR money!

Belle
06-01-2007, 05:02 PM
We know you will reach your goal, Alice! :)

ChickiePants
06-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you Tricia! This is super cool! Also, it seems like the surveys have been better lately - ones I ACTUALLY want to take! Sunshine Fairy must be smiling on me now! :sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
06-01-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm gonna have to take my laptop to Disney, aren't I??? But is the charge for the internet connection worth the 2 extra credits? Hmm...

3dog2kidmom
06-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Ditto on all of the above, including living in Ohio!! I don't smoke, either, and have no pains in my neck, sides or back (that one survey really cracks me up!)!!

Have someone give you a little kick and then you can answer honestly :rotfl:

Arky
06-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks Tricia for the extra survey incentive!! I'm with the 1 down, 24 to go crowd!

faithhope
06-04-2007, 08:48 PM
when will the June Bonus credit? Can I count on it (if I have completed enough surveys) to credit in June and count towards supermember for this quarter??

How will friday's(29th) and saturday's(30th) surveys be handled since they usually don't credit until monday??

Sorry... I should probably be busy doing more offers instead of asking silly questions... then I wouldn't be so worried about how close I am to supermember. I've learned a big lesson in going for it this first time this quarter... do a ton of offers the first month of the quarter, so there is less stress the last month of the quarter.

Faith
the procrastinator

jnorth1007
06-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't expect it to credit in June. The surveys for the last 2 days won't be able to post until the second day of July so I wouldn't expect a credit for until the first week in July :rotfl: I know, crushing but true. Unless Tricia comes by and calls me a liar :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't expect it to credit in June. The surveys for the last 2 days won't be able to post until the second day of July so I wouldn't expect a credit for until the first week in July :rotfl: I know, crushing but true. Unless Tricia comes by and calls me a liar :rotfl:

I think Janet actually knows as much about SR as I do. LOL!