PDA

View Full Version : Barnes & Noble Used books question???

Magical JenK
01-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Hello All-

Do you know if SR credit is received if you puchase a book through the "Authorized Used Book Sellers" section?? I know SR mentions the BookQuest Dealer Direct program...but honestly, I don't know what that is?? :blush:

Thanks in advance.

3dog2kidmom
01-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Hello All-

Do you know if SR credit is received if you puchase a book through the "Authorized Used Book Sellers" section?? I know SR mentions the BookQuest Dealer Direct program...but honestly, I don't know what that is?? :blush:

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if it's the same or not, but we've received credit for buying used video games through gamestop on B&N. Works out nicely since the kids' uncle gives the B&N gift cards to buy "books" but being the nice mom I am I let them buy video games and they check the books out of the library, LOL!

Magical JenK
01-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Thanks Shelly! Sounds like the same idea anyway! I got a B&N gc for my bday & I was thinking I should get the new Unofficial Guide to Disney because I'VE GOT DISNEY ON THE BRAIN!! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

3dog2kidmom
01-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Thanks Shelly! Sounds like the same idea anyway! I got a B&N gc for my bday & I was thinking I should get the new Unofficial Guide to Disney because I'VE GOT DISNEY ON THE BRAIN!!

Good idea!!! I picked up the 2008 Bernbaum's at AAA Thursday. It is funny because I probably know everything that's in the book but I couldn't resist :mickey: :minnie: !!

sammielynn
01-05-2008, 05:36 PM
I ordered some books through their sellers and got credit.

Magical JenK
01-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Good idea!!! I picked up the 2008 Bernbaum's at AAA Thursday. It is funny because I probably know everything that's in the book but I couldn't resist :mickey: :minnie: !!

I know what you mean! I'm sure I know it all, but I get a new book every other year...why? Because I'm Disney insane!! :mickey:

I ordered some books through their sellers and got credit.

Awesome! Thanks! I just placed my order!! :cooldance: