PDA

View Full Version : UGH venting....

andrea2289
01-03-2008, 08:35 AM
OK this is why I don't bother doing surveys!!! For all the time I just spent doing one, I could have completed 10 offers! (Not that I would do that many offers at once, but you get my drift)

I go through the whole dang thing, which took about 25 minutes and it says unfortunately my answers don't qualify and I need to give honest answers...WHAT!!! I can't think of one question that I didnt thoroughly read and answer honestly...HOW frustrating!!

Well...I WAS goig to give daily surveys another shot in 2008...but I think I am done again!

OK...sorry I am better now lol
Just needed to vent!

spring
01-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Sorry that happened to you. If it was an OTX survey (My Thoughts Count), yes, there is a problem. There is another thread about this.......somewhere. Check it out. I don't think you will feel so lonely. I haven't had this problem with the daily survey, however.

andrea2289
01-03-2008, 08:49 AM
This is the second time this has happened. The first time, I didn't really mind because it wasn't that long of a survey. But I always give honest answers and I take my time doing surveys. Maybe I clicked something wrong but I don't think so!

askomsky
01-03-2008, 09:35 AM
This is the second time this has happened. The first time, I didn't really mind because it wasn't that long of a survey. But I always give honest answers and I take my time doing surveys. Maybe I clicked something wrong but I don't think so!

Again check in Tech forum, a lot of us had this happen on the 1st with OTX. It booted us out and told us we weren't answering honestly when we put our ages in. I think since it's now 08 something with their coding is wrong.
Your not alone.