PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it!!! He said yes!!!

kristenrice
01-21-2011, 01:17 AM
DH told me I could buy an add-on at HHI!!!!:party:

We have a Feb UY so I called our guide today and she said the points will be in our account tomorrow! Now, I will have my 50 points from 2010 (I'm banking them tomorrow!) AND 50 points for 2011. I get to use the points towards my birthday trip in October!

I'm so excited!! DH doesn't want to go with me in October (yet) because he says he just can't "ditch the kids for Disney". He's totally open to letting me go with my BFF, though. Now, let the planning begin. I will have 111 points to play with (50 HHI banked, 50 HHI current, and 11 points from AKV 2012 that will go to waste since our next trip will be to HHI over Easter 2013).

I will be calling at 9am sharp on March 13 (the day my 7-month window opens) so I can maximize my chances. But where to stay? Any points that I don't use will probably go to waste. I've thought about a MK studio at BLT (106 points), a studio/1BR split at OKW (1/4 nights, 112 points) or a standard studio/1BR split at AKV (2/3, 104 points). There's also the option of a preferred studio at BWV (77 points) but that would waste a few more points than I would be willing to part with. If I could luck out with the standard category, I could do a preferred studio/standard 1BR split (2/3) for 103 points. Ughhhh!! SO many choices!!

Help me!:sunshine: FWIW, I've only stayed at OKW (twice) and AKV (three times) so, even though I love them both, I'd like to try something new...maybe. We're going to OKW for a week in June 2012 so that is not going to be my first choice.

I'm so excited, but I hope I am not jumping the gun. The paperwork hasn't been signed yet and DH (or maybe me too) might get cold feet and change our minds. I know I am putting the cart before the horse, but I believe in wishful thinking.

Steph_in_MA
01-21-2011, 07:42 AM
:party: So exciting!! Congrats!! I hope everything goes smoothly!

dwkay8
01-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Woohoo! :cooldance:

I would try for the MK view studio at BLT. It will be new, special, and a awesome location! There is nothing better than walking to the Magic Kingdom! You can watch HalloWishes from Top of the World Lounge, take the monorail to Epcot...

Keep in mind, getting anything Beach Club or Boardwalk at 7 months will be nearly impossible with Food and Wine going on. Especially low cost studios. :)