PDA

View Full Version : I've got the survey blues!

Riyaa
01-03-2008, 01:21 PM
For the second day, so far anyway, I cannot qualify for anything. Today, I keep getting routed to a survey I've already taken. I close out and try again, and again get sent to it. :(

I sure hope that some new surveys get uploaded soon!:computer:

PartiesByCatharine
01-03-2008, 01:27 PM
I kept getting a message at the end of a survery yesterday thanking me for taking the survey. When I went back in to make sure I would get credit for it, it never gave me the "you've already taken a survery today" screen. This happened twice, so I just gave up at that point because I had put so much time in it.

Just keep smiling! It's not the end of the world. I'm sure it will be resolved soon :)

lenzs4
01-03-2008, 01:33 PM
For the second day, so far anyway, I cannot qualify for anything. Today, I keep getting routed to a survey I've already taken. I close out and try again, and again get sent to it. :(

I sure hope that some new surveys get uploaded soon!:computer:

I just posted about that - I am stuck getting the same survey over and over again - now 8 times today - exact same survey

jnorth1007
01-03-2008, 01:33 PM
I am having awful luck also. I cleaned my files and cookies and opened a new email and I still get 3 options for the questions one about cancer, one about having a 13-17 and about athritis. I have none of the above. I click that and it only lets me go through the auto one that disqualifies me and then makes me try it again. I even tried changing the info to Brandons and using his info so I could call him and have him take it and he doesn't get any better except one on alcohol that obviously his answer about how often he drinks wasnt good enough LOL. This has been 2 days now and I only took 6 surveys last month. They just wont let me take any.

Anne
01-03-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm with you. I haven't been able to qualify for the last three day. Hang in there! I bet now that the holidays are over, we'll see some new surveys come out.

Anne

askomsky
01-03-2008, 01:53 PM
I agree, I just hope it's before this weekend!!! Or it's going to be really tough.

I did get one today, their thanking me for my 30 survey's last month, a really short one on shopping the last 3 months.

Riyaa
01-03-2008, 01:55 PM
I got the shopping one on the first! I actually kind of liked it. :)

Thanks for commisserating with me!

Alice28
01-03-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm getting 'you've already exceeded daily limit' when I know I didn't take one today! :computer:

linanglab
01-03-2008, 02:20 PM
I have gotten surveys everyday this month, however, I have probably spent 5-6 hours trying to qualify! I was lucky I didn't have anything important to do! I sure hope they get better, because I cannot spend time like that anymore. I just REALLY want to get that 31 surveys for the month. Unfortunately, I am TOO average of a person......:rotfl:

Please.....different survey options tomorrow!!!!!

SunshineGirl
01-03-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm getting 'you've already exceeded daily limit' when I know I didn't take one today! :computer:

Did you take one after this time yesterday? Or an SM survey between this time yesterday and today?

annieollendorf
01-03-2008, 02:34 PM
I have also had problems qualifying this morning, in fact all morning long. Yesterday, I was finally able to get a survey, but couldn't get a SM survey.

It is very easy to get discouraged. I can't spend all day on the internet.

April

kimbih
01-03-2008, 02:39 PM
No luck here either.

Magical JenK
01-03-2008, 02:55 PM
I can't spend all day on the internet.

I have a problem...see I COULD spend all day on the internet...should I? Of course not, but I definitely could...just don't want to try for a survey all day! :rotfl:

I'm having survey issues too. Same dang auto one that I don't qualify for 10 min into it & then get it again & again & again!

gpp2001
01-03-2008, 03:21 PM
I finally got one on financial services companies!! It actually wanted me to type in responses - I really hate those kind of surveys - but today , I'll take what I can get!! Good Luck everyone!!

memanana
01-03-2008, 03:31 PM
no SM surveys for a few days now no otx surveys keep getting do not qualify on reg survey today and keeps giving me the same survey :computer:

chipndale
01-03-2008, 03:32 PM
I'm right there with you all. I have tried all day and still nothing except the auto survey :computer: Glad that it is really cold here and the kids just want to stay inside and watch movies that the received for Christmas. I was able to get one in the last two days but I had to have dh take both. I guess when he gets home, he will have to try again tonight. Lets see if he can be 3 for 3. He will be so excited. :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-03-2008, 03:42 PM
If anyone gets to the auto one with the 7 categories of car personalities again and can get some links or screen shots, Greenfield is anxious to get it fixed.

abcboys
01-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm not having much luck either. I don't see how some of you do a survey everyday. I'm too boring I guess because I don't qualify for a lot. I did just spend about 15 minutes doing a survey on a financial instituion and then it went on to ask me another question and THEN it sent me back to SR that said I don't qualify!! I hate it when I spend all this time trying and it tricks me!!!

jnorth1007
01-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Of course I went back to try to get the auto one so I could get the info and I qualified and finished another survey WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!

cglaura
01-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I resorted to calling my sil long distance in virginia! How desperate am I for .80 :rotfl: I guess they liked the way she drank!

Riyaa
01-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Congrats! I went back to try to get the info on the auto survey, too, but ended up getting stuck with the NO SURVEYS page over and over again. LOL Can't win for losing today! At least there are freebie offers!

chipndale
01-03-2008, 04:40 PM
I just went back to get the auto survey and I actually got a survey on hotel stays. Yeah! I didn't have to beg dh to take a survey tonight. I hope the auto survey is history.

spring
01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
It's odd, but after trying to get surveys the last few days with limited success, today I was able to get all 3 surveys without too much hassle. Perhaps some new ones were loaded today?:confused:

annieollendorf
01-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Ok, finally got a survey on electronic entertainment. Ya know mp3 players and whatnot, not other types of electronic entertainment if ya know what I mean, really get your mind out of the gutters:rotfl:

Now, I am going to cross every bone in my body and try to get a SM survey.

April

faithhope
01-03-2008, 05:18 PM
I've had trouble all morning getting a survey... but finally just got one... so if you've been having trouble...go check again...
I think they have loaded some new surveys in...

The first survey for me in 2008 - yeah!

Riyaa
01-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Yea!:cooldance: The husband came home and managed to get one! I was about to :computer:

nicnik
01-03-2008, 08:10 PM
I've been trying off & on all day and the best I could do was to get bounced out of the auto one. I guess I'll keep trying in between tasks here at work, but this is NOT encouraging so far! :(

Alice28
01-03-2008, 10:47 PM
This totally STINKS. I got my husband to do one (since his father was panamanian, I have him click the hispanic background one and it gets him into surveys easier-) but GOSH DARNIT- he did an entire cheese snack one, I mean ENTIRE, only to get the 'you didn't qualify' message and THEN he got in another one, worded in espanol, but he can read it well enough to do the survey, AND it was for our 'favorite place' and get got the darn boot for that one too!

I am really getting mad, and I rarely lose my cool. :computer: I got the mega bonus for Nov and Dec and I WANT IT for Jan too, but the surveys are not cooperating. I want to cry.:(

bs4free
01-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Ok, finally got a survey on electronic entertainment. Ya know mp3 players and whatnot, not other types of electronic entertainment if ya know what I mean, really get your mind out of the gutters:rotfl:

Now, I am going to cross every bone in my body and try to get a SM survey.

April
LOL Was it on electronic entertainment from drugstore.com... OK I know i am bad... Sorry!

m 'n c
01-03-2008, 11:59 PM
LOL Was it on electronic entertainment from drugstore.com... OK I know i am bad... Sorry!

no it was from that other store :rotfl:

~Kathie
01-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Congrats! I went back to try to get the info on the auto survey, too, but ended up getting stuck with the NO SURVEYS page over and over again. LOL Can't win for losing today! At least there are freebie offers!

That was me yesterday and today. DH and my DD tried. No luck. They just didn't like my family today.

No arthritis
No 13-17 tear old
No Kidney Cancer :confused: Wonder how many people they found for that one?? Kind of obscure isn't it???

:computer: :computer:

speechteachri
01-04-2008, 07:41 AM
I can't get into anything either. Last month only 7 surveys...this month nothing so far. I have been trying between 6-8 times or so then I give up. I just don't have the time to keep trying. Surveys are great if you can get them, but I usually just end up frustrated.:(

OhMari
01-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Just spent 30 minutes trying on/off. I guess I will try tonite.