PDA

View Full Version : Great survey!

luvdisney00
01-03-2008, 02:32 PM
I just did a survey about home decorating stores (xxx)and it was the easiest I have ever done. 5 minutes about which stores I shop at and how I like them. It is such a great feeling to get an easy one!! I usually get those ones that go on forever.

linanglab
01-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Gotta LOVE those!!! I have had a few like that in the last year. The ARE great! Congrats!

pbhall13
01-03-2008, 03:17 PM
I just had a weird one about getting pregnant.......and I was booted out.......guess I am not the 'right' candidate for that one...

Now I will hope for a nice easy one like the homedecorating one!!

saffymom
01-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I just did a survey about home decorating stores (xxx)and it was the easiest I have ever done. 5 minutes about which stores I shop at and how I like them. It is such a great feeling to get an easy one!! I usually get those ones that go on forever.

I had this one this morning too. I couldn't believe it when I got the congratulations page. It was a nice change from those 25-30 minute ones I seem to always get!

askomsky
01-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I had this one this morning too. I couldn't believe it when I got the congratulations page. It was a nice change from those 25-30 minute ones I seem to always get!

I agree, I got that one today, in another post I mentioned it. I said they must be thanking me for all those long ones I take! It was quite a suprise when I finished that one so quick!

spring
01-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I just got one on December purchases, mostly electronics. I almost exited out because I thought it was similar to a shopping one I had previously done. Then I realized it was just for 1 month, not for the past 3 months. Since we have bought a TV and GPS during December, I was actually able to do it. Hooray!:cooldance:

lanny76
01-03-2008, 06:19 PM
I had that home decorating survey too and I couldn't believe it when suddenly I got the congrats page in like 2 minutes! DOn't think I have ever done one so quick and easy - a very easy .80!:cooldance:
That makes me 3/3 so far - woot!

chipndale
01-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Oh send some my way. I was stuck in the auto survey. I would love to have a quick survey!

luvdisney00
01-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Oh, I think I had to pay for the easy one today. I got a long monotonous one about credit cards. I guess I shouldn't have put down that I do use 4 different cards on a regular basis! Oh well, if I'd only put down 2 cards, they might have booted me out. I tried about 8 times to get one yesterday I guess i was lucky to get through that one!

m4travels
01-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...... just had a very unique survey. Something about theme parks in both the CA and FL area....but I had to take it in Spanish! Guess my evenings at Mexican restaurants are known across the Internet as well!

Unfortunately I got the "So Sorry" screen.