PDA

View Full Version : David's Cookies Finish the Sentence Contest

SunshineGirl
01-03-2008, 05:12 PM
We have winners!!! I haven't looked up the userids and the names yet, but here are the results...

Sunshine Rewards is sweet to me because...

First place

they put the sugar in my coffee,
the honey in my tea
and the money in my wallet
oooweeee.

Second place

while Mr Goodbar may Snicker, it gives me Almond Joy to Take Five and click on my way to 100 Grand. Wow!! What a Payday!!

Third place

S- Scratch off to win!
W- Wonderful contests!
E- Extra Money for vacations is great!
E- Experiencing the forum is like family!
T- Tricia and crew go above and beyond!

Congratulations to the winners! I will figure out who you all are this evening. :sunshine:

Magical JenK
01-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Congrats to the winners!!

m 'n c
01-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Congrats! They are all very cute and are making me hungry!

disney_girl
01-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Congrats!!

bs4free
01-03-2008, 05:16 PM
:woohoo: Congrats to all the Winnders, It was a fun Contest, and i think you all will enjoy the yummy rewards.....

spring
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
I can tell you that they are all much too creative to be mine!:rotfl: Congrats to the winners!

bbangel
01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Love the first one! Congrats to all the winners.

wilsonfamily4
01-03-2008, 05:33 PM
I agree, way too creative to be mine. All three are cute

docsmom
01-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Congratulations! :cooldance: Love them all....you folks are sooo creative. Now I want to know....are you going to share the goodies with the rest of us??? :p

jakeandsophiesmom
01-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah me!!!:clap: I got Second Prize!! Thanks to all who voted!!:) And now there goes that diet of mine!

Kycha
01-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah me!!!:clap: I got Second Prize!! Thanks to all who voted!!:) And now there goes that diet of mine!

Oh! Great one, Liz. That's the one I voted for. Congrats to you and all the winners!

tommygirl79
01-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Wow - cool! Mine was Third place... There were some really great ones there!!!!

Thanks Tricia for another fun contest!!!

There goes my diet too! Maybe I can gift this somehow! :angel:

jakeandsophiesmom
01-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Wow - cool! Mine was Third place... There were some really great ones there!!!!

Thanks Tricia for another fun contest!!!

There goes my diet too! Maybe I can gift this somehow! :angel:

Rachel, I was thinking the same thing about gifting mine too! As much as I really want to just cover my face in it all, I just don't know I REALLY need to. Congrats on third!!

tommygirl79
01-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Rachel, I was thinking the same thing about gifting mine too! As much as I really want to just cover my face in it all, I just don't know I REALLY need to. Congrats on third!!

Congrats to you as well!! I thought your entry was extremely creative!!! We are really trying to buckle down on the "diet" this year and I just can't justify eating it, but I'm sure there will be some poor soul who I can think of to take it!!!

I'm probably heading down to Panama (the country, not the city in FL) with a bunch of high schoolers on a mission trip in June, and, well, my body needs to shrink down some to keep up with the kids while we're there and these goodies just won't cut it!!!

askomsky
01-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Congrats!!! I enjoyed them all.....:)

Anna
01-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Congrats! They were all great!!! :)

MdCaterer
01-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Congrats to the winners!! You are all very creative!!!
Congrats to all that entered and thanks Tricia for another fun contest!!:angel: