PDA

View Full Version : SM Forum ?

Iteach
01-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Have you all been approved yet and have access to the SM forum yet? I did apply shortly after it was posted that you could. I know approval is within 48 hours, but this is only the 2nd time I am doing this and am wondering if I did it right. When I follow the directions and try to apply again I can't, so that makes me think I just need to wait a bit longer. Any info? TIA

ligrumpygirl
01-03-2008, 10:55 PM
The password is in the lounge. I believe you have to apply for things like using the SM games. Correct me if I am wrong...I am in the SM forum but didn't apply - just used the password.

askomsky
01-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Have you all been approved yet and have access to the SM forum yet? I did apply shortly after it was posted that you could. I know approval is within 48 hours, but this is only the 2nd time I am doing this and am wondering if I did it right. When I follow the directions and try to apply again I can't, so that makes me think I just need to wait a bit longer. Any info? TIA

Is it your first time as SM? I think if I remember correctly Cindy or Trisha have to approve you. It was only 3 months ago but I forget! lol I know I didn't have to do it this time though.

bs4free
01-04-2008, 12:01 AM
OK to get to the SM Chat on the forum all you need to do is click on the forum and type in the pass in all CAPS found in the SR lounge!

Now the other thing is to apply for the SM group to use the SM Games and other stuff on the forum to do that click on User CP then near the bottom click join groups then click join super member group and type the pass in all caps again for the reason and cindy will add you to that group in 48 hours!

Hope this helsp some!