PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for purchasing gift cards?

AlternateEgo
01-25-2011, 09:53 PM
I seem to remember earning credits for buying Disney gift cards in the past. With our trip coming up in September, I thought I would toss some gift cards in the usual place of toys (ie. easter baskets) and it would be a bonus to get points for those sales too.

But I didn't see the Disney Store listed as a merchant for gift cards... so maybe I am remembering wrong...

PSL1013
01-25-2011, 10:03 PM
I seem to remember earning credits for buying Disney gift cards in the past. With our trip coming up in September, I thought I would toss some gift cards in the usual place of toys (ie. easter baskets) and it would be a bonus to get points for those sales too.

But I didn't see the Disney Store listed as a merchant for gift cards... so maybe I am remembering wrong...

A long time ago we could get credit, it was the deal of the century! :rotfl: They got wise to us and took that benefit away, if they only knew just how much money they could have made just from SR members alone. :D

AlternateEgo
01-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Ok thanks! This would have been in the last 12 - 18 months.

I was just thinking I could have purchased gift cards to pay off my entire balance too ... oh well, lol.

PSL1013
01-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Ok thanks! This would have been in the last 12 - 18 months.

I was just thinking I could have purchased gift cards to pay off my entire balance too ... oh well, lol.

It was probably a few years ago, if I remember right.

OhMari
01-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Walgreens sells Disney gift cards. I don't know if you can purchase them through Sunshine's though.