PDA

View Full Version : What if Shopping Credit Doesn't Match Purchase Total?

MamaO
01-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Do I file a TT? I have a Credit Hold on a disneyshopping.com order for $.78, but my total for the 2 items on the order was actually $39.00 (before tax and shipping). So a 4% return should be $1.56, exactly double what is showing - it's almost like they just missed the second item on the order.

cglaura
01-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Were they both shipped? Is anything on backorder maybe?

MamaO
01-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Nothing about a backorder indicated - they were actually two identical duffel bags - each was $19.50.

missangie
01-04-2008, 05:44 PM
I've seen missing credits on identical items before. Go ahead and open a ticket. Don't forget to include your confirmation email. I'll be happy to take a look at it for you.

MamaO
01-04-2008, 07:38 PM
I've seen missing credits on identical items before. Go ahead and open a ticket. Don't forget to include your confirmation email. I'll be happy to take a look at it for you.

Thanks, Angie. I only placed the order on Jan 1 - do you want me to file it now or wait the more usual length of time? I don't expect them to ship right away as I had them monogrammed, so my cc has not been charged yet.

m 'n c
01-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks, Angie. I only placed the order on Jan 1 - do you want me to file it now or wait the more usual length of time? I don't expect them to ship right away as I had them monogrammed, so my cc has not been charged yet.

I think the system is going to make you wait till the 7th to file. Maybe the other half will show up on sunday with the usual round of shopping credits.