PDA

View Full Version : Game Night!!

SunshineGirl
01-04-2008, 08:17 PM
We'll be playing "guess the movie" tonight in the forum. For those of you who have never played, feel free to start talking amongst yourselves to see how we do it. I have put up about 4 new banners here in the forum and will use any of the revenue from them toward game prizes tonight. If we get enough signups, we'll play 4 games. You are NOT obligated to click on anything or sign up for anything to play. I'm not doing any kind of tracking. It's just kind of "community pot." So don't feel like you have to sign up for anything that you are not interested in.

We'll be starting at 9 Eastern!

OhMari
01-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Blond and clueless here, where are the banners?

Hedy
01-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Blond and clueless here, where are the banners?

Top of the page-there's one for faithvine up top now.

JillyFish
01-04-2008, 08:44 PM
What are the other two banners Tricia? I'm still only seeing Cash 4 Gold and Faithvine.

andrea2289
01-04-2008, 08:48 PM
What are the other two banners Tricia? I'm still only seeing Cash 4 Gold and Faithvine.

Look in each forum category ;)

Magical JenK
01-04-2008, 08:54 PM
We'll be playing "guess the movie" tonight in the forum. For those of you who have never played, feel free to start talking amongst yourselves to see how we do it. I have put up about 4 new banners here in the forum and will use any of the revenue from them toward game prizes tonight. If we get enough signups, we'll play 4 games. You are NOT obligated to click on anything or sign up for anything to play. I'm not doing any kind of tracking. It's just kind of "community pot." So don't feel like you have to sign up for anything that you are not interested in.

We'll be starting at 9 Eastern!

Awesome! Thanks Tricia! Fun, fun, fun! I love the movie guess game!!

wilsonfamily4
01-04-2008, 08:57 PM
I too like the movie game-but I suck at it. :rotfl: o, well it is so fun to see what people come up with

MdCaterer
01-04-2008, 09:17 PM
ok, someone tell us how the movie game works please

JillyFish
01-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Well....Tricia will think of a movie....and usually she will give clues....and you're allowed one guess after each clue. Sometimes we just guess without clues though. But she will start an "official" thread that has the rules and is where you post your guess. First person to guess correctly gets a prize! :cooldance:

Magical JenK
01-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Tricia will start a thread that lists a clue...then we each can post one answer w/our guess. If we don't get an answer, then she'll post another clue until one of us guesses right. Again, only posting w/one guess per clue. It's fun!
Good luck!

askomsky
01-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks Magical Jen for getting her moving!!! !LOL ha ha!

DH just left for the gym, kids are in bed wash is going so I'm all ready!!!!

SunshineGirl
01-04-2008, 09:32 PM
And Cindy was only half paying attention when I called her about the game, so we are doing two movies and two *songs*. :rotfl:

Magical JenK
01-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Fun, fun, fun!!

askomsky
01-04-2008, 09:34 PM
And Cindy was only half paying attention when I called her about the game, so we are doing two movies and two *songs*. :rotfl:

LOL, was she sitting with a bottle of wine?????? This should be fun! :)

Darn I've found 3 banners still off searching for the 4th.

Soccer Princess
01-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Oh sounds fun! I'm in! :)

m 'n c
01-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Ok Mike and I are running to dinner so yall don't guess too quickly on me!!

JillyFish
01-04-2008, 09:38 PM

Darn I've found 3 banners still off searching for the 4th.

Ha! I was just imagining Cindy not paying attention.....:trink4:

We better watch out or she will be :angrywife: !!

(I can't find the 4th banner either. And I don't know what to do with the 3rd one!)

SunshineGirl
01-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Ha! I was just imagining Cindy not paying attention.....:trink4:

We better watch out or she will be :angrywife: !!

(I can't find the 4th banner either. And I don't know what to do with the 3rd one!)

I honestly can't remember where I put them now. LOL! LuckySearch and Medtrack alert, I think. All of these are pretty simple signups for stuff on the first page only.

3dog2kidmom
01-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Ready here, too! 2 Margaritas gone... DD is at her aunt's, DS is doing dishes, DH went for ice cream... the boys are planning to watch a Mizzou football highlights show on TV when he gets back so I am all set!

Did I miss what time it starts??

ItsmeSunnyV
I think I got my sister to join us all for game night tonight,:cooldance: Now I just hope my hubby doesn't expect me to get off the computer. :rotfl:

andrea2289
I honestly can't remember where I put them now.

The 4th one....here is a hint:

In 2008 I need to get fit!

I guess thats the 4th one, but then again, I don't know what three you found LOL

andrea2289
01-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Maybe I am not allowed to give hints lol

Tricia feel free to smack me and remove my posts if that is not allowed :p

Blessing and Miracle
01-05-2008, 12:02 AM
I'm so late and clueless that I guess I'll sit this one out! LOL.

SunshineGirl
01-05-2008, 12:03 AM

We're just glad to see you!

bs4free
01-05-2008, 02:28 AM

That so explains what happend in Song #1 Game WOW!!!

Thats ok I was too late at missed it too! But am reading the games now and it does not look like i would have won, but it looks like i missed alot of fun, and i guess the flash chats has been as filled higher then ever before and what a great way to start off 2008

BTW Tricia i loved the banner prize pot thing! Great!