PDA

View Full Version : Give us Your 2 Cents (extra) survey

bbangel
01-04-2008, 08:19 PM
I had this one credit two days ago (almost right away). I've done one the last two days and haven't seen a credit. Not sure what the cycle is on these ones. Since my New Year's resolution is to be more patient I should probably wait a bit before I panic.

SunshineGirl
01-04-2008, 08:31 PM
I had this one credit two days ago (almost right away). I've done one the last two days and haven't seen a credit. Not sure what the cycle is on these ones. Since my New Year's resolution is to be more patient I should probably wait a bit before I panic.

I'm only seeing one credit for you so far this month. This is the second daily survey that is usually reserved only for Super Members but we are extending to Canadians for a bit to see if it will help you all have a chance at making Super Member since you can't do most of the other offers.

From reading the Super Member board, my best advice to you is 1) clear your cookies before you do it, 2) use a different email address than you used for your regular daily survey (it's legit!), and 3) only do it every 24 hours. Can any other SMs chime in?

MamaO
01-04-2008, 08:34 PM

My experience with these is that if I'm going to get credit, I usually see it right on or just after the hour (a couple times when I finished the survey very close to the hour, it credited at the next hour). I have completed a handful of these surveys and not gotten credit. Then when I've tried again (and been able to qualify) I've gotten credit the second time.

m 'n c
01-04-2008, 09:08 PM
I have always received credit when I
1) cleared cookies
2) started after the hour (if I'm really close to the beginning of the hour)
3) Switched person - ie. I do the Daily Survey today and Mike does the SM one and then we swapped tomorrow (using our respective "survey" emails).

Hope this helps.

bbangel
01-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Good advice - thanks everyone!

askomsky
01-04-2008, 09:16 PM
I've always just cleared cookies first thing in the morning.
I have 99% of the time been able to get one on my own, and yes it will credit for me hte following hour. I've done them close to the upcoming hour and have completed it after the hour passed and it still credit's the next hour.

HTH!
April

spring
01-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I've gotten credit by both clearing cookies or not. Sometimes I just do the regular survey and then go into the SM survey with the same e-mail addy without problems. If I have problems, I just switch e-mail addys.

Many times it credits on the hour, but not always. Sometimes it can take several hours, and just when I think I'm not going to get it, it magically appears. I'm not sure I understand the exact science of these surveys yet, but if they keep crediting, I'll keep doing them.:sunshine:

jnorth1007
01-04-2008, 09:57 PM
It isn't necessary to clear cookies between the regular survey and the sm survey. It is absolutely necessary to clear cookies between doing one sm survey one day and doing another the next day. The reason being that the regular survey tracks by user id and the sm survey tracks by cookies. So if you did the first sm survey 3 days ago and then didnt clear cookies since then that would explain why no credit for the other 2 days.

MamaO
01-04-2008, 10:04 PM
It isn't necessary to clear cookies between the regular survey and the sm survey. It is absolutely necessary to clear cookies between doing one sm survey one day and doing another the next day. The reason being that the regular survey tracks by user id and the sm survey tracks by cookies. So if you did the first sm survey 3 days ago and then didnt clear cookies since then that would explain why no credit for the other 2 days.

Thanks, Janet - that probably explains the few times I didn't get a credit.

Sunni
01-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Wow! Great Advice! I was wondering why I am not getting all the credits from surveys. You all are the best!

RDGCJK
01-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Wow - thanks for extending this survey to Canadians as well!! I've been doing well so far this month. I took most of December off due to travel (great trip to Disney by the way thanks to SR), so I really appreciate this extra help for boosting my balance again. Thanks!