PDA

View Full Version : My Thought Counts Offer slow/not loading

fourfoxesinpa
01-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Anyone else having trouble for this offer to load? I've been trying off and on for the last 2 hours and can't get the screen to load.

Just wondering...

sunshinecindy
01-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Anyone else having trouble for this offer to load? I've been trying off and on for the last 2 hours and can't get the screen to load.

Just wondering...

Ya, I had some problems, might just be there server.

MamaO
01-05-2008, 07:32 PM

Just wondering...

Same thing here for about the last couple hours.

barbaraapple
01-05-2008, 07:48 PM
I just had problems with it loading and when it did load it was real slow and after about 10 minutes it gave the old famous "sorry for the error type page" ...

disney_girl
01-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Glad to know it's not just me!! Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

fourfoxesinpa
01-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Yeah, me too. Thanks for posting so I know it just wasn't me. I'll try later.

marcymajor
01-05-2008, 08:06 PM
i tried the first time at about 4:30 and nothing happened and i'm trying again now and still nothing. it's moving really really slowly and all i have now is a plain gray page - sorry - now it has words on it but it does not want to go to the next page. i hope otx fixes this soon or else i will give up.:computer:

marcymajor
01-05-2008, 08:30 PM
i just tried to do another otx survey - got the message that an error had occurred and they thanked me for giving my opinions - so i got back into it again to try and do another one and now it says i have exceeded my limit for the day - what a crock that is and i won't even get credit for the one they think i did. i'm beginning to hate otx more and more as i am finding it very difficult to get paid for completing their surveys. i got the thank you page for 99 percent of their surveys and only got paid for a handful - if that isn't just plain wrong i don't know what is. sorry, i'm just venting because i am frustrated and now i have to wait 24 hours to try another survey.:computer:

breyandra
01-05-2008, 09:20 PM
I have been having problems tonight trying to get into a survey too. As a matter of fact I have been having a lot of problems lately. Trying to get into the site is sooooooo slow that I end up giving up. I hope they get this problem fixed soon.