PDA

View Full Version : Ack!!! I can't find my......

JillyFish
01-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Sunshine buttons!!!!! And only 5 days to go!

Okay, I had one on my purse strap for a really long time and then the strap broke and I got a new purse. I didn't put the button on the new purse...I guess I was paranoid that I would lose it and I DEFINITELY wanted to have it for my trip. So of course I put it and the other one I had in a really "safe" place. :rolleyes:

Okay Jill....think,think,think!!!! :headache:

Blessing and Miracle
01-06-2008, 07:45 PM
I hope you find them.:love:

bs4free
01-06-2008, 07:55 PM
I hope you find them, I think we all have those safe places, that are so safe we dont remember where they are lol!

JillyFish
05-30-2008, 10:38 AM
FOUND 'EM!!!

Only 5 months late!! :rolleyes:

Guess I need to plan another trip so I can wear one! :angel:

Dude....if you're reading this.....DON'T LOSE HOPE!!!! :rotfl:

Hedy
05-30-2008, 10:39 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sunni
05-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Glad you found them. I like your idea about another trip to wear them.
:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-30-2008, 04:36 PM
This is hilarious. Where did you find them??

m 'n c
05-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Well don't lose them again Jill!

Don't you just hate it when you put things in a "safe place" and then forget the place? I do it all the time.

JillyFish
05-30-2008, 05:29 PM
This is hilarious. Where did you find them??

Up on the top shelf in one of my kitchen cupboards inside a mug!!! :confused:

:rotfl:

I was actually looking for something else and got up on a chair to look on this shelf or I would've never found them. It could've been years! LOL! The only thing I can think of is that I shoved the mug up there when I was cleaning for Christmas company. Well, at least it kept DD from taking them! LOL!

I promise I'll take better care of my SR buttons from now on!! :sunshine2:

m4travels
06-02-2008, 11:09 AM
FOUND 'EM!!!

Only 5 months late!! :rolleyes:

Guess I need to plan another trip so I can wear one! :angel:

Dude....if you're reading this.....DON'T LOSE HOPE!!!! :rotfl:

I posted this before the forums went down and it must have been lost but....

I'm a-readin and I'm a-hopin!!!

chipndale
06-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Dude - there is still hope. I once put a pair of earrings in a "safe" place. Well, 15 months later I found them! I had stuck them inside a change purse that I use for traveling because I knew that they couldn't fall out of it. The next couple of trip I took, I didn't take my traveling change purse. It was not until we were at the beach that I found them.

arob414
06-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Dude - there is still hope. I once put a pair of earrings in a "safe" place. Well, 15 months later I found them! I had stuck them inside a change purse that I use for traveling because I knew that they couldn't fall out of it. The next couple of trip I took, I didn't take my traveling change purse. It was not until we were at the beach that I found them.

I can top that. I lost a nursing bra and tiny little booties while in the hospital for DD12. 30 months later, while in hospital for DD10, I found both in a pocket of my suitcase. After, having a major hormonal fight with my mom because I thought she had lost them. Shhhh, I have still not told her. :o

chipndale
06-03-2008, 10:19 AM
I can top that. I lost a nursing bra and tiny little booties while in the hospital for DD12. 30 months later, while in hospital for DD10, I found both in a pocket of my suitcase. After, having a major hormonal fight with my mom because I thought she had lost them. Shhhh, I have still not told her. :o

Wow that is a long time. I guess that most things are really not losted just in their safe place.

amarazas
06-03-2008, 12:20 PM
:rotfl: Thanks for the good laugh... I loose things in "safe places" all the time. Gotta love those "safe places"! :rotfl:

Right now I'm looking for the base of my fan... The worse part is that I swear I saw it two weeks ago! :blush: