PDA

View Full Version : Boca Java

nurseminnie76
02-04-2011, 04:26 PM
I just received an email from Boca Java stating they closed their doors today. :( I'm a member of their monthly shipment club and just received a shipment notice on Tuesday. :confused: I really enjoyed their flavored coffees and am sad to see them go.

So, now I need to find a new merchant to order my flavored coffee from. Which other SR merchant have you purchased flavored coffee from and which flavors do you recommend?

~Kathie
02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
I just received an email from Boca Java stating they closed their doors today. :( I'm a member of their monthly shipment club and just received a shipment notice on Tuesday. :confused: I really enjoyed their flavored coffees and am sad to see them go.

So, now I need to find a new merchant to order my flavored coffee from. Which other SR merchant have you purchased flavored coffee from and which flavors do you recommend?

Always sad to see a company close. They have a message on their home page also.

speechteachri
02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
That stinks...I really liked their coffees. I dodn't order a lot, but it was nice to order once in a while as a treat.

toystoryduo
02-04-2011, 05:45 PM
How sad! :( I'm sorry to see them close. :( My DH really liked their coffee.

~Kathie
02-05-2011, 04:50 PM
I had TT for Boca Java since the end of December. When I read they were closing, I figured I would never see credit. It credited today. :banana:

Love the new feature to close TT from the link on the TT page.
:thanks: