PDA

View Full Version : We are Super Bowl Champs!!!

Iteach
02-06-2011, 11:28 PM
We have waited 14 years to bring our trophy home!! Congratulations Green Bay Packers!

SunshineGirl
02-07-2011, 09:56 AM
We have waited 14 years to bring our trophy home!! Congratulations Green Bay Packers!

Why did you delete your thread?? I have a lot of respect for the Packers. :)

Iteach
02-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Why did you delete your thread?? I have a lot of respect for the Packers. :)

I decided after posting my comment that I didn't want to run the risk of upsetting anyone, so decided to delete it. Thanks for caring and watching out for all of us!

SunshineGirl
02-07-2011, 10:06 AM
I decided after posting my comment that I didn't want to run the risk of upsetting anyone, so decided to delete it. Thanks for caring and watching out for all of us!

Silly goose! I'm about as big a Steelers fan as there is and it didn't upset me. It was truly a good game. There's not a single bad thing I can say about the Pack or that game...and that's saying a lot because I hate most teams. LOL

I really love that the Packers fans are true fans. That's not the case in all cities. And it's nice to see a city with die hard fans with the big game.

DarcyDog
02-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Congrats to the Packers!

Of course, I wish the Steelers had won, but I like to see a good team win, and the Packers were better than us yesterday. They deserve that trophy. It's kind of nice to see the Lombardi trophy back in Green Bay.

Breeze88
02-07-2011, 10:55 AM
We're total Bear's fans here, but if the Bears couldn't win then at least the Pack won for the Midwest :sunshine: The Bear's will just have to win next year and then the Green Bay fans can pull for us :D

m 'n c
02-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Congratulations!!

Yesterday was an awful day for me sports wise. I finally was able to watch the Penguins at home (hockey is never on down here) and they played horribly and lost to the Capitals (I hate them with a vengence) and then the Steelers didn't play well.