PDA

View Full Version : New Merchant: Garrett Popcorn Shops

SunshineGirl
02-07-2011, 12:56 PM
New SR merchant alert! I haven't tried them before but have heard great things:

Garrett Popcorn Shops (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/GarrettPopcornShops/)

Hedy
02-07-2011, 01:20 PM
New SR merchant alert! I haven't tried them before but have heard great things:

Garrett Popcorn Shops (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/GarrettPopcornShops/)

OMG I love them! I went there in Chicago http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=6402

PSL1013
02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Is this the one that Lisa raved about a while back? I remember she was loving some certain brand of popcorn from one of her vacations and asked if it could be added to the merchants. Hope she pops in and see's this.

SunshineGirl
02-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Is this the one that Lisa raved about a while back? I remember she was loving some certain brand of popcorn from one of her vacations and asked if it could be added to the merchants. Hope she pops in and see's this.

Yes, it was! I have been trying to get into their program for months!

PSL1013
02-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Yes, it was! I have been trying to get into their program for months!

This is great, she will be so happy about this I'm sure. :woohoo: From her rave reviews, I might just have to get some popcorn! :D

Blessing and Miracle
02-07-2011, 04:52 PM

OMG, yes it is!!! You're talking about good, this is some good stuff!! When I logged on and looked at the new merchant list, like always, I thought I was seeing things. :rotfl:

I'm definitely going to place an order today!! I was feeling a tad bit down because I'm not feeling too well, but for some reason I'm beginning to feel a little better. :D

SunshineGirl
02-07-2011, 05:08 PM
OMG, yes it is!!! You're talking about good, this is some good stuff!! When I logged on and looked at the new merchant list, like always, I thought I was seeing things. :rotfl:

I'm definitely going to place an order today!! I was feeling a tad bit down because I'm not feeling too well, but for some reason I'm beginning to feel a little better. :D

You'll have to tell us if it is as good as you remembered. :)

PSL1013
02-07-2011, 05:46 PM

Which flavors have you tasted?

gpp2001
02-07-2011, 06:26 PM
The true Chicago Popcorn flavor is a mixture of Carmel Corn and Cheese Corn. Don't knock it until you try it! :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
02-08-2011, 01:28 AM
Which flavors have you tasted?

I've only tried two flavors- caramel crisp and cheese corn. I like mine seperated but I eat it mixed. LOL. I haven't had any since we left Chicago so I hope it's as good by mail. I just completed my order. I went ahead and got the 2 gallon Oprah's Favorite Things Tin.