PDA

View Full Version : Deal Max - ticket purchase???

sammielynn
01-07-2008, 05:30 PM
I was looking at this offer and at one place it said that they have 15% off tickets to Theme Parks in Florida and California. Does anyone know if they mean Disney??

sunshinecindy
01-07-2008, 06:40 PM
I believe they do have disney, but the tickets are a minimum 4 day pass.

speechteachri
01-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Has anyone done this offer that can give some feedback? I keep looking at it, but just can't seem to get myself to do it for some reason.?

LauraLea
01-11-2008, 07:11 AM
i did it. i could not find any theme park tickets listed.

laura

speechteachri
01-11-2008, 07:55 AM
i did it. i could not find any theme park tickets listed.

laura

That stinks. I'm still looking for feedback....anyone?

sunshinecindy
01-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Thats weird cause I did it too and I saw the Disney four day passes and a bunch of others. Did it sign you up for another program at the same time? Maybe thats the one I found it on.

LauraLea
01-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Thats weird cause I did it too and I saw the Disney four day passes and a bunch of others. Did it sign you up for another program at the same time? Maybe thats the one I found it on.

No I did not, and that one was probably the one with the tickets. I cannot remember the name of that program though.

laura

sunshinecindy
01-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Its called, Your Savings Club.

sumrmist
01-11-2008, 06:04 PM
I did this offer last night . Ive been busy today and havent had a chance to look at their website and what they offer. I should be seeing what they have to offer me. Sometimes I look for stuff with a club with savings I can use locally or at other times than when I go on vacation.

speechteachri
01-12-2008, 10:11 AM
I did this offer last night . Ive been busy today and havent had a chance to look at their website and what they offer. I should be seeing what they have to offer me. Sometimes I look for stuff with a club with savings I can use locally or at other times than when I go on vacation.

Let us know what you think after you browse around some!:)

sammielynn
01-14-2008, 03:03 PM

Have you had time to look around?