PDA

View Full Version : Is GF Down?

iluvamystery89
02-10-2011, 11:48 AM
i've been trying to log in to GF for over 1/2 an hour now, and the login page (where you put in all your info) just loads, and loads, and loads. if i refresh the page, it will give me the page with all of the demographics choices (kids, employed, etc.), but when i click a box and try to click the "start survey" button, the button won't click, the page just sits there. is there an issue with GF?

ETA: i restarted my computer, cleared cookies and everything, and now the login page is just sitting there....loading. won't do anything.

iluvamystery89
02-10-2011, 12:00 PM
this is odd...i decided to try using internet explorer instead of firefox (which is what i always use) and GF is working fine.

ETA: survey complete, got the congrats page :banana: must be a glitch with firefox. i did update it this morning.

AlternateEgo
02-10-2011, 12:52 PM
GF just made me so sad. Spent about 30 minutes doing a survey... one of those very repetitive surveys. Asked me the same question about 3 times... answered it the same every time... and the last time, it said i didn't qualify.*sigh*

SCard
02-10-2011, 12:56 PM
this is odd...i decided to try using internet explorer instead of firefox (which is what i always use) and GF is working fine.

ETA: survey complete, got the congrats page :banana: must be a glitch with firefox. i did update it this morning.

Tried IE, got into a survey almost done and got a technical error and now no surveys :computer:

chipndale
02-10-2011, 01:21 PM
I'm not getting anywhere with GF either. I have tried several times and the page just sits and loads..... but never gets loaded!

AlternateEgo
02-10-2011, 01:24 PM
I finally completed one :)

I am using IE. Cleared my cookies right before I started.

lanny76
02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Did not work on Firefox, it just had the option 'none of the above' for survey and when I clicked the button, nothing happened. so I went to IE and it worked, options available, got into a survey. looks like some Firefox issue, I'd guess.

sqromano
02-10-2011, 05:09 PM
I am having a problem in IE. I have no options available, and the page is stalled. I think I will walk away and come back later. It has been really busy today and I am just now trying for my first survey!

lanny76
02-10-2011, 07:20 PM
I am having a problem in IE. I have no options available, and the page is stalled. I think I will walk away and come back later. It has been really busy today and I am just now trying for my first survey!

On IE it let me in for one try, but now is doing the same thing as in FF.

Iteach
02-10-2011, 08:21 PM
I just got a Greenfield DS, completed and got the SR congrats page in Firefox. Hope you can all get your DS!

sqromano
02-10-2011, 11:27 PM
I did finally get through and finish a DS in IE about an hour ago. :sunshine:

lanny76
02-11-2011, 12:07 AM
got a nice short one finally, in FF! :)