PDA

View Full Version : SSI problems?

DisneyJudi
02-11-2011, 09:18 AM
I haven't been able to get SSIs to work in two days now. After the date of birth/country page nothing else happens - I get a totally white page. I've cleared cookies, tried refreshing the page - nothing. I'm not having problems with any other surveys. It happens in IE, Firefox and Chrome. Any ideas?

29apr00
02-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I haven't been able to get an SSI in a week, which is very uncommon. maybe they are just out of survey's right now?

SunshineGirl
02-11-2011, 10:45 AM
How strange. We're seeing an average number of credits coming through for them.

lkat
02-11-2011, 11:19 AM
I've been able to get my SSI's lately as usual. I use Firefox. I don't know what would be able to help, I'm sorry. Hopefully someone will have an idea.

On the other hand, I'm still having SH issues...that shampoo thing finally went away but it's still giving me the weird no surveys available message instead of routing back to SR. I've only been able to get one so far for Feb. since the not routing back thing started and I usually get one every day. Can't figure it out b/c it seems like others are doing ok with them. I figure it'll just work itself out soon...

DisneyJudi
02-11-2011, 11:56 AM
The page says 'done' in the lower left corner, and still says it if I refresh but it's just a blank white box. No error messages at all. :confused:

PSL1013
02-11-2011, 12:09 PM
I've been able to get my SSI's lately as usual. I use Firefox. I don't know what would be able to help, I'm sorry. Hopefully someone will have an idea.

On the other hand, I'm still having SH issues...that shampoo thing finally went away but it's still giving me the weird no surveys available message instead of routing back to SR. I've only been able to get one so far for Feb. since the not routing back thing started and I usually get one every day. Can't figure it out b/c it seems like others are doing ok with them. I figure it'll just work itself out soon...

I'm still having the same SH issues as you are, been the same for days now.

luv2go2diz
02-11-2011, 12:52 PM
I have not had trouble with SSi until today. I get the same white page as Judi after loading in my birthdate and English. I tried my daughter's laptop, same white page. Is it just me and Judi?

brandiramirez
02-11-2011, 12:59 PM
I have been getting that on and off for about a month now. So your not alone. Although I have been able to complete one today.

PSL1013
02-11-2011, 01:07 PM
My SSI's seem to be working ok...just don't have anything available for me at this time. I did get one that credited last night with no problems.

29apr00
02-11-2011, 01:31 PM
now i'm getting the white page with SSI.

DS isn't loading.
SH tried to send me to AMP, now nothing
Spent 10 minutes going thru MV qualify's, only to not get anything.
Did manage to get an AMP 1st thing this morning.

seems like nothing's happening now, I'm going to go play My Kingdom for the Princess......I'll try survey's again later. ;)

PSL1013
02-11-2011, 01:37 PM
I just got a SH to credit but it went through AMP...so now I won't be able to take that one today. But thankful that I finally got one.

Iteach
02-11-2011, 01:53 PM
On the other hand, I'm still having SH issues...that shampoo thing finally went away but it's still giving me the weird no surveys available message instead of routing back to SR. I've only been able to get one so far for Feb. since the not routing back thing started and I usually get one every day. Can't figure it out b/c it seems like others are doing ok with them. I figure it'll just work itself out soon...[/QUOTE]

I am having the same issues with SH for over a week which is strange. I am usually able to get one most days.

SunshineGirl
02-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Are those with problems clearing your CACHE in addition to your cookies?

DisneyJudi
02-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Are those with problems clearing your CACHE in addition to your cookies?

Yes, I clear both. It just started happening yesterday morning and nothing has changed with my computer. :confused:

disney_girl
02-11-2011, 02:56 PM
I just completed a DS and SSI without any problems. I cleared cookies, but haven't done anything else.

mmm611
02-11-2011, 03:33 PM

I'm still having the same SH issues as you are, been the same for days now.

I had the same think happen with SH yesterday. Since I have SH open multiple tabs when I do it, I just clicked on one of the "For additional surveys, click here" messages in the other tab. It routed me back fine then.

DisneyJudi
02-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Been trying all day - still getting the blank white page that says done in the bottom left corner. Does Sunshine Guy have any ideas of what could be wrong?:confused:

luv2go2diz
02-11-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm still getting white page also. I have tried my computer, my daughter's laptop and my Nook, which I can ususally take a few surveys on. All get white page. I tried an experiment. I put in the date before my birthday and I was given the list of questions as if I was new. I didn't do anything since I don't want to be flagged or anything. I guess I'll just try again tomorrow. I would love to know why this happened to just a few of us though. Got all 5 other surveys today at least.

DisneyJudi
02-11-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm still getting white page also. I have tried my computer, my daughter's laptop and my Nook, which I can ususally take a few surveys on. All get white page. I tried an experiment. I put in the date before my birthday and I was given the list of questions as if I was new. I didn't do anything since I don't want to be flagged or anything. I guess I'll just try again tomorrow. I would love to know why this happened to just a few of us though. Got all 5 other surveys today at least.

OK, I just made up a birthdate and the page loaded as well. So what do we do now?

luv2go2diz
02-11-2011, 04:48 PM
I have no idea. I just hope it's all better for us tomorrow. Maybe instead of getting the message that there are no available surveys for our profile, it just is having trouble loading it and is white.

StitchandPooh'smom
02-11-2011, 05:23 PM
I finished an SSI just before 3:00 and it credited. Sorry it is not loading for some of you - maybe there are just no surveys for you and the "no survey page" is messed up? :confused:

happymom
02-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Took SSI using FF on Linux computer. No issues yesterday or today. Use my actual birthday.:sunshine:

Leslie
02-11-2011, 05:52 PM
I am also getting the white page on SSI. This started yesterday, and I haven't been able to get past it today either. This is the link to the page if that helps at all.

http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/sae_e?execution=e2s1

sammielynn
02-11-2011, 08:17 PM
I'm getting the same white page. I ran ccleaner and tried again and got the same thing. I did get a SSI on Wednesday of this week.

DisneyJudi
02-11-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm getting the same white page. I ran ccleaner and tried again and got the same thing. I did get a SSI on Wednesday of this week.

Wednesday was the last day I did one as well - actually I did both on Wednesday.

DarcyDog
02-11-2011, 10:02 PM
I've been getting the white page for the last 2 days.

tjrj1988
02-11-2011, 10:17 PM
No help here-sorry. I got both SSi and SSi2 today-first time in over a week.

DisneyJudi
02-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Day #3 of getting the white/blank page:(

spring
02-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Got the white page yesterday and today, but had no problems 2 days ago. Clearing cookies didn't make a difference.

tjrj1988
02-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Bit me today. I'll take the white page over what happened today. Took an SSi on ereaders, quick easy no problems. Got to the i evaluation page, no problem, left the page up like usual-and 6 hours later and no credit.

But page itself loaded fine.

PSL1013
02-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Well now I'm getting the white page too, it was working fine for me this morning...managed to get one of them to credit and the other one was telling me nothing available this morning but now I just got the white page you guys are all talking about. :confused:

ETA: Just cleared history, cache and cookies and tried SSI again where I got the white page and it was back to normal, although there was no survey available for me at least it wasn't the white page. Try clearing everything I did above and see if that helps?

spring
02-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Well now I'm getting the white page too, it was working fine for me this morning...managed to get one of them to credit and the other one was telling me nothing available this morning but now I just got the white page you guys are all talking about. :confused:

ETA: Just cleared history, cache and cookies and tried SSI again where I got the white page and it was back to normal, although there was no survey available for me at least it wasn't the white page. Try clearing everything I did above and see if that helps?

Tried that multiple times today, using several browsers, but still a no go. Funny thing, though, I was directed to a SSI survey without problems while taking another one of the surveys (? surveyhead.) I didn't qualify for that particular survey and was careful to clear my computer very well prior to my first attempt at SSI today. Very strange.:confused:

DisneyJudi
02-12-2011, 07:40 PM
I've cleared everything multiple times over the past three days and it still doesn't work. I've tried IE and Firefox as well.

DisneyJudi
02-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Still getting the white/blank pages today :(

sammielynn
02-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Still getting the white/blank pages today :(

Believe my you are not alone. I wish I knew what was wrong, it being the week-end we may not find out anything until Monday. If then. I'm having a bad month survey wise. I really hope it picks up soon.

luv2go2diz
02-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Still white for me too. I sure hope it goes away tomorrow. I hate missing out on two surveys.

tjrj1988
02-13-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm not getting the white page-I'm getting the flag page on every SSi survey I try. I haven't engaged in any "irregular" activity. Nothing different than normal.

Do you think we should report this to SR? With so many getting weird error messages, it can't be just an isolated thing, can it?

PSL1013
02-13-2011, 07:18 PM
I just got the white page on both of the SSI surveys (it was normal for me this morning when I tried) and then I cleared cookies, cache and history and I was then able to fill in the birthdate page....then it went to nothing available. I don't know why this solution is not helping everyone but it does work for me...I just think that the white page everyone is getting means there is nothing available, I could be wrong but I've had some trouble the last week or so qualifying for an SSI survey, so I don't think there is a lot of surveys to be had at the moment. JMO

spring
02-13-2011, 07:51 PM
I just got the white page on both of the SSI surveys (it was normal for me this morning when I tried) and then I cleared cookies, cache and history and I was then able to fill in the birthdate page....then it went to nothing available. I don't know why this solution is not helping everyone but it does work for me...I just think that the white page everyone is getting means there is nothing available, I could be wrong but I've had some trouble the last week or so qualifying for an SSI survey, so I don't think there is a lot of surveys to be had at the moment. JMO

I was sent to an SSI survey when trying to qualify for the daily survey this morning. I was able to fill in everything normally, then got the flag page. However, I'm still getting the white page after filling in the demos when trying to take it through the regular SSI link. Yes, I did clear everything well prior to trying the SSI link. Just doesn't make sense to me.:confused:

PSL1013
02-13-2011, 08:07 PM
I was sent to an SSI survey when trying to qualify for the daily survey this morning. I was able to fill in everything normally, then got the flag page. However, I'm still getting the white page after filling in the demos when trying to take it through the regular SSI link. Yes, I did clear everything well prior to trying the SSI link. Just doesn't make sense to me.:confused:

Makes no sense to me either! :confused:

jtowner
02-13-2011, 08:41 PM
I really think that means you already have taken or have tried to take the surveys they have available. I also have the white pages on my desktop. Today I switched up, used my laptop and that does not have the same IP as my desktop. I was able to get past the white pages on the laptop, so I came back to desktop, and sure enough the pages blank pages were there again, using FF on both. I think its like GF no surveys page. No other explanation, that I can think of.

Jtowner

sammielynn
02-14-2011, 10:19 AM
I just tried a SSI at work and was able to get past the birthday page. I didn't get a survey but I did get to try at least 2 different ones!

DisneyJudi
02-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Still getting the white/blank page today:(

luv2go2diz
02-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Still white for me too.

disney_girl
02-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Sorry some of you are having problems with these. I haven't done anything different on my computer, but have been able to take these and get credit.

DisneyJudi
02-14-2011, 06:51 PM
I just hope Tricia or Sunshine Guy are working on the problem:(

PSL1013
02-14-2011, 06:52 PM
I haven't had any trouble either but I do get the white pages sometimes and all I have to do is clear cookies and it goes back to normal... I had this just happen and I was able to get a survey (after trying all day) and just completed it...this was after seeing that white page and clearing cookies. Don't know what else to suggest? :confused:

DisneyJudi
02-14-2011, 07:03 PM
I've had this problem since last Thursday morning. I've cleared cookies and cash like I do every day. I can't believe there haven't been any surveys available now for 5 days. In the past if there weren't any available I got a message saying that, not a blank page. :confused:

mmm611
02-14-2011, 08:10 PM
I just hope Tricia or Sunshine Guy are working on the problem:(

The best they would be able to do is notify SSI there is a problem for some members. They don't run the surveys themselves.

DisneyJudi
02-14-2011, 08:21 PM
The best they would be able to do is notify SSI there is a problem for some members. They don't run the surveys themselves.

That's what I meant I guess - I hope they've notified SSI of the issues.

tjrj1988
02-14-2011, 10:30 PM
After getting the flag page all weekend, and having a survey not credit on Saturday, I was able to get both of them today. Got the "no surveys for you" most of the morning however.

SunshineGirl
02-15-2011, 08:22 AM
I've reported the issue to them and will let you know if I hear anything back.

SCard
03-05-2011, 07:26 AM
The "blank white page" is happening again. I have gotten nothing but this white page for 2 full days now (got into one very early Thursday). A number of other people have posted on the survey problem thread that they are encountering the same problem, so I don't think it's my computer.

It stinks when there is an issue like this this a company that provides 2 surveys/day as that means 25% of the surveys are unavailable to us. :cry:

Breeze88
03-05-2011, 10:52 AM
White pages on both for me too this morning too :(

PSL1013
03-05-2011, 01:08 PM
The "blank white page" is happening again. I have gotten nothing but this white page for 2 full days now (got into one very early Thursday). A number of other people have posted on the survey problem thread that they are encountering the same problem, so I don't think it's my computer.

It stinks when there is an issue like this this a company that provides 2 surveys/day as that means 25% of the surveys are unavailable to us. :cry:

White pages on both for me too this morning too :(

I'm also still getting the white page on both surveys, trying to work towards SMP and this is not helping! :rolleyes:

SCard
03-06-2011, 07:18 AM
72 hours, 3 full days that I have gotten nothing but the blank white page from SSI. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PSL1013
03-06-2011, 09:10 AM
72 hours, 3 full days that I have gotten nothing but the blank white page from SSI. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Same with me, it's aggravating for sure! :computer:

SCard
03-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Same with me, it's aggravating for sure! :computer:

$3.30 worth of surveys we had no chance to complete. :mad:

PSL1013
03-06-2011, 11:25 AM
$3.30 worth of surveys we had no chance to complete. :mad:

I feel your pain, I'm feeling it too! :rotfl: Hopefully it's fixed soon but I don't know why some are having no problems while a few of us are, makes no sense. I thought maybe it's because there are no surveys that fit me but I've not had problems for this length of time before, it looks to me like it's a loading problem because I'm not having trouble inserting my birth date etc. I've cleared everything possible with no success. :confused:

m 'n c
03-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I've been getting the white screen on IE 8 but I have switched over to Firefox and haven't gotten the white screen yet on it. Not sure why the difference.

PSL1013
03-06-2011, 04:55 PM
I've been getting the white screen on IE 8 but I have switched over to Firefox and haven't gotten the white screen yet on it. Not sure why the difference.

I've tried both IE and Firefox and I'm getting the white page on both. FF is the browser that I always use with no problem in the past, this is really weird.

SCard
03-06-2011, 07:41 PM
I've tried both IE and Firefox and I'm getting the white page on both. FF is the browser that I always use with no problem in the past, this is really weird.

Same here. I have had days in the past (mostly on the weekend) where I have no luck getting into SSI for a day at a time; but nothing like this - it's been four days of nothing but that darn blank white page!

lkat
03-06-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm still getting the blank page too. I use Firefox and after reading this decided to try the SSI's on Safari. Got the blank page there too. Really weird that it's only happening for some of us, but it sounds like whatever was going on in February that was eventually fixed. When some people were having issues with SSI then, mine were working fine...go figure.

SCard
03-07-2011, 08:31 AM
completed both SSI & SSI2 this morning! first time in 4 days. No sign of the dreaded blank white page :clap::clap:

29apr00
03-07-2011, 10:17 AM
I completed and got credit for an SSI this morning also!!

lkat
03-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Yay! I got my first SSI this morning too! :)

PSL1013
03-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I got into one also but didn't get to finish it but I'll keep trying throughout the day, yay the punishment seems to be over!! :rotfl:

toystoryduo
03-10-2011, 09:32 PM
My DH completed an SSI 2 survey earlier and didn't get credit. Now, it's going to the blank white page for him. Anyone else having issues with SSI tonight?

lkat
03-11-2011, 09:32 AM
My DH completed an SSI 2 survey earlier and didn't get credit. Now, it's going to the blank white page for him. Anyone else having issues with SSI tonight?

I had the same thing happen to me last night. Took SSI fine. Then took SSI 2 in the evening, completed it, but never loaded to the star rating page. When I tried to take another one later, just went to the blank screen. Haven't given it a try yet today, but hopefully it was just a temporary thing.

SCard
03-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Yesterday SSI either had no surveys or it would say that it had opportunities for me but I got the flag page again and again; at least a dozen times. This morning the first time I tried there were no surveys, just tried again and the same thing as yesterday - the flag page, I stopped counting at 10 times.

Anyone else having the same issue? Earlier in the month me and a number of people got nothing but the blank white page for 4 straight days; I hope this isn't the same sort of problem.

Or may they have run out of surveys as its the end of the month.

marcymajor
03-28-2011, 07:22 AM
i think they may have just run out of surveys as i tried for an ssi2 this morning a number of times and all i got was the flag page and then it went to the page that said there are no new surveys available. hopefully they will add some new surveys as the day goes on so we all can try again and get our surveys for the day. have a great day.:sunshine:

mellymel261
03-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Marcy- I havent even been able to get SSI 1 since last week without the flag page so the fact that you have gotten one is good. I cant even get one.

marcymajor
03-28-2011, 08:43 AM
ssi1 is the only survey that i have gotten today.