PDA

View Full Version : New Daily Survey?

SunshineGirl
02-12-2011, 10:29 AM
I don't want to get our hopes up, but I just added this survey:

Samplicious

It's quite possible that it will end up routing us to one that we already have, but it's worth it to give it a shot. I tried it but didn't qualify the first time I went through. If any of you qualify, I will be anxious to see if it is truly a new survey. They list it as a "new daily survey router," so let's cross our fingers that it is truly brand new!!

SCard
02-12-2011, 10:47 AM
I tried it. Went through a bunch of questions and ended up at "Thank your for your participation. Unfortunately you to do not qualify for any of our surveys at this time. Please try again later". I think I have been routed through this company previously through one of our other daily survey companies.

sammielynn
02-12-2011, 10:49 AM
I got the same thing, but I have to try more than once for most of the other surveys. Hope this one works out.

Dragonlady
02-12-2011, 10:50 AM
I had the same result. Did not qualify for any of the surveys.

PSL1013
02-12-2011, 11:13 AM
I didn't qualify either but thanks for the opportunity!

disney_girl
02-12-2011, 11:13 AM
I qualified for a survey and just completed it! It was a financial type survey but it didn't route me to MyView, SSI, Greenfield or anything like that. At the end, it showed a "Samplious" page that said something to the effect of Thank you- you will be rewarded for your time.

jtowner
02-12-2011, 11:32 AM
I also completed one, I got the completion page, but when I went to move it into pending status, it jumped to login page, and I had to sign back in. I am not sure how this will work.

Is this supposed to credit on the hours like some of the others or like my view and wait about 10 minutes? Thanks for a new one, the others have been having issues the last couple of days.

Jtowner

Mine credited also.

PSL1013
02-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Can we keep trying throughout the day if we didn't qualify the first time?

disney_girl
02-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Mine just credited at the top of the hour!

SunshineGirl
02-12-2011, 12:55 PM
I've seen 3 credits come through so far! Yes, you can keep trying this until you get one. :)

If it looks like this is working okay today, I'm going to go ahead and have Kevin make it so that you can try it again tomorrow. I am 99% sure that this is a company that we are not yet working with, which would mean that we can add it as a new daily survey. Keep in mind that 1) if they are like our other sites, it is probably harder to get a survey on the weekend than a weekday, and 2) they are probably smaller than some of our other sites, so you may not get one every single day.

But so far what I am seeing is positive! And the payout is as high if not higher than all of our others (at least what SR gets paid per completion).

marcymajor
02-12-2011, 01:11 PM
i didn't qualify for a survey but it was fun to try. :thanks: Tricia for giving us all the opportunity to try out a new survey company.:sunshine:

mmm611
02-12-2011, 01:15 PM
I agree, thanks for the opportunity! I need to start getting ready to go to my parents for a few days, but I'll give it a try when I'm home again!

disney_girl
02-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Thanks for another opportunity Tricia!!:sunshine:

spring
02-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Gave it a try, went through all the demographic info, answered a couple of pages of the main survey, then got a "user error" message:

User ErrorYou are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(003-004)

lkat
02-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Gave it a try, went through all the demographic info, answered a couple of pages of the main survey, then got a "user error" message:

User ErrorYou are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(003-004)

I got that same message the first time I tried it. Just closed it out and tried again and it was fine. I didn't qualify for one, but at least it took me back to the qualifying questions, so just give it another try. I'm gonna see if I can get one now!

Thanks so much Tricia! Love trying new surveys!

eta: I'm getting that invalid entry link message again and closing the screen out isn't working this time...

fanofree
02-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Just spent 40+ minutes doing a survey, all the way through, "your almost done ~ just a few more questions..." and when I clicked the button where I expected to get the congrats page, I get "Sorry you do not qualify for that particular survey." :computer:

Iteach
02-12-2011, 02:22 PM
I just got one and completed it. Will see if it credits on the hour. Thanks Tricia!

Mine did credit!!

SunshineGirl
02-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Right now I am running this through a network. But if it looks promising, I will see if I can get a contact directly at the survey company to start doing directly through them. That would help us when we have technical issues.

DCPrincess
02-12-2011, 03:03 PM
It worked for me, thanks! :clap:

mellymel261
02-12-2011, 05:07 PM
mine worked, thanks so much for these extra perks!

DisneyJudi
02-12-2011, 05:23 PM
I haven't tried directly through them yet, but I did have several of their surveys this week through a few of the 6 daily surveys.

happymom
02-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the new opportunity, Tricia! Tried it today. I have had no luck on either of my computers. Will not load at all on my computer with the Linux OS--my preference for security. I used my Windows computer and tried FF and then IE. It loads fine in Windows. Just not qualifying--yet.:sunshine:

SCard
02-14-2011, 08:05 AM
Tried Saturday, Sunday and this morning with no luck. Guess my demos are not what they are looking for, I did not get into even one survey.

SunshineGirl
02-14-2011, 08:07 AM
I'm really guessing that they will be like most of the other survey companies--harder to get on the weekends than during the week. It will be interesting to see what it looks like later this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

Breeze88
02-14-2011, 11:11 AM
I didn't qualify today, but everything seemed to be working ok for me.

lkat
02-14-2011, 11:27 AM
This is what I've still been getting. I use a Mac and these are the error messages I get trying the two browsers...if anyone has an idea as to what I could try to get them working, I'd love to hear it! I've cleared cookies, cache and history... :)

On Safari I get this:

Safari can’t open the page.
Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://www.samplicio.us/router2/PreScreen.aspx?SSID=72eb01e4-4402-44de-9a0b-11ffe7f0a3ab&SuID=16b621163&zToken=afc582b1-3c98-4886-b126-1d3b47977e55”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

On Firefox I get this:

You are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(101-006)

Miwing
02-14-2011, 11:44 AM
:cooldance:Just tried the new survey and completed it. :cooldance: Just waiting to see if it credits or not. It was not like any of the other survey companys either.

Update: Credited within an hour. Yeah!!!

PSL1013
02-14-2011, 11:47 AM
This is what I've still been getting. I use a Mac and these are the error messages I get trying the two browsers...if anyone has an idea as to what I could try to get them working, I'd love to hear it! I've cleared cookies, cache and history... :)

On Safari I get this:

Safari can’t open the page.
Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://www.samplicio.us/router2/PreScreen.aspx?SSID=72eb01e4-4402-44de-9a0b-11ffe7f0a3ab&SuID=16b621163&zToken=afc582b1-3c98-4886-b126-1d3b47977e55”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

On Firefox I get this:

You are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(101-006)

Wish I could help, I use Firefox and just did this survey (finally) with no problems, just waiting for it to credit. It has to be something with your computer or has something to do with you using a MAC but I have no idea what it could be. Were you able to get in before or is today the first time getting these errors? Can you give it a try on IE and see what happens, only thing I can think of.

disney_girl
02-14-2011, 12:08 PM
I was able to complete one this morning and it just credited!:sunshine:

marcymajor
02-14-2011, 12:10 PM
i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. just completed the samplicio survey and the page came up saying thank you for completing a survey. you will be rewarded for your participation. should i leave the page up until it credits (like i do for amp) and was it okay to move it to pending? any info you can give would be greatly appreciated.:thanks: and i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it credits on the next hour as i finished it at 11:05.

PSL1013
02-14-2011, 12:11 PM
I was able to complete one this morning and it just credited!:sunshine:

me too! :clap:

lkat
02-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Wish I could help, I use Firefox and just did this survey (finally) with no problems, just waiting for it to credit. It has to be something with your computer or has something to do with you using a MAC but I have no idea what it could be. Were you able to get in before or is today the first time getting these errors? Can you give it a try on IE and see what happens, only thing I can think of.

Ok Pam, any time I have any type of survey issues, I'm just going to address them to you...I just tried it again after reading your post (didn't change anything on my computer!) got the same message, just decided to try it again and was able to get in and complete one! :sunshine: Very weird, but I'm not complaining! I think I also got a SH that one time after reading one of your posts after I was having a problem with it! Still can't get into SH since 2/1, so if you have any advice about that one too, go ahead :rotfl: and thanks!!!

PSL1013
02-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Ok Pam, any time I have any type of survey issues, I'm just going to address them to you...I just tried it again after reading your post (didn't change anything on my computer!) got the same message, just decided to try it again and was able to get in and complete one! :sunshine: Very weird, but I'm not complaining! I think I also got a SH that one time after reading one of your posts after I was having a problem with it! Still can't get into SH since 2/1, so if you have any advice about that one too, go ahead :rotfl: and thanks!!!

Glad to help!! :rotfl:

couponqueen
02-14-2011, 12:37 PM
I just completed one about movies. We'll see if it credits....

marcymajor
02-14-2011, 01:07 PM
mine just credited.:party: i have another question - can getting credit for this survey count towards a six pack or a touchdown?

StitchandPooh'smom
02-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Mine just credited! :party:

SunshineGirl
02-14-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm seeing a good number of credits come through for this now. Kevin updated the system so that you can take one every day. I'm going to officially make this our 8th Daily Survey!!

PSL1013
02-14-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm seeing a good number of credits come through for this now. Kevin updated the system so that you can take one every day. I'm going to officially make this our 8th Daily Survey!!

Can you also add more hours to the day? :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
02-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Can you also add more hours to the day? :rotfl:

We can certainly add it to SG's "to do" list and see what he comes up with. LOL

tjrj1988
02-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks Tricia,

I just completed one about movies and it credited. Yay!

Breeze88
02-14-2011, 02:34 PM
I just tried again for the heck of it and I got one, now let's see if it credits

luv2go2diz
02-14-2011, 06:26 PM
I tried and wasn't successful the first day this was available. Now I can't open the page. It says page unavailable. Between this not working and no SSi ( still getting white page) for me I feel like I've done something wrong. Oh well.

luv2go2diz
02-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Just for fun I tried using my Nook to access the new survey. I was able to get in fine and did a long survey. I doubt it will credit though because I didn't get any final type ending page. After all the final demograsphics it went to a white page. What is it with me and white pages!!! Anyway, for future reference ( I will remain hopeful) , what does it usually do when you successfully complete a survey? Also, I don't usually do offers so I'm not sure what to do. Do I move to pending when I complete each of these new surveys? Or do we not have to do that?

tjrj1988
02-14-2011, 10:27 PM
Mine did credit-and it didn't route back to SR. It was "thank you for completeing our survey. You will be rewarded" page. I did move it to pending, not sure if I needed to do that.

marcymajor
02-15-2011, 10:31 AM
just tried to do one this morning and first a page came up saying that the page could not be displayed so i refreshed the page and another page came up saying that i clicked on an invalid link. oh well, you win some you lose some. hopefully samplicio will fix the problem and i can try again later to get one and if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting the new survey.:sunshine:

marcymajor
02-15-2011, 03:20 PM
i just tried again to get a samplicio survey and this is the error message that i got:

User Error
The system has encountered a database error. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(003-pRS-006)

guess it's just not my day to get one but that's okay. just wanted to give everyone the heads up about samplicio.