PDA

View Full Version : Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

AdventurerKat
03-20-2008, 08:04 PM
I need to purchase some items for my son's school project that I found on here. I noticed they had an affiliate program so I thought I would see if it was something SR could possibly add to their list.

Thank you. :)

AdventurerKat
03-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Oh shoot. I just noticed they said they are revamping their program and to apply later. Thanks anyways.

mollyeilis
03-20-2008, 10:25 PM
While noticing yet another moved merchant-suggestion post from the Feedback section, I happened to go to the "front" page of the boards, where you can see the forum descriptions.

And I noticed this!

Feedback and Suggestions: "Do you have feedback for us at Sunshine Rewards? Are there merchants that you would like to see added or cashout options that we do not have?"

Bold is mine.

This could be why you continue to see shopping suggestions on that forum, rather than on this thread, and why you don't even all of them ending up in the Shopping forum, since all it says for the Shopping forum is: "Shop 'til you drop through Sunshine Rewards and earn cash back! Talk about your favorite merchants and discounts. Please do not post coupons not listed on Sunshine Rewards."

Hope that helps in some way! :sunshine2::sunshine:

jnorth1007
03-20-2008, 10:33 PM
That is why they just keep getting moved. Not a big deal. If we change and use the feedback section then we would just end up moving them the opposite way. Just nice to keep them in one place where Tricia knows where they are so they can research and respond.

mollyeilis
03-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Seems I always forget to add all of my thoughts, my "what I was thinking could be done" part, doesn't it? :) That part would be, since the thread is over here, and this is the Shopping section, maybe change the description of the feedback forum so we don't think to add those suggestions there in the future. :)

Then again, I once let mods on the dis know that the main, important word in a forum title was misspelled, and they didn't know it but said it was impossible to change, and I just checked and it's still like that there. So it might be impossible to change the description on a board like this, but thought I'd mention it!

Adding...the funny part is that really my post should be put in the Feedback forum, but since it had to do with this thread (and I am dreadful at figuring out thread titles that make sense or get people to read them) I put it here. Talk about your opposite symmetry!

jnorth1007
03-20-2008, 10:47 PM
I really don't know if it can be changed LOL. If it can it is beyond my powers LOL so I am sure that Tricia will see this and possibly change it if it is possible and feasible and falls within something she wants to change. How is that for saying I HAVE NO IDEA :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
03-21-2008, 12:00 AM
I really don't know if it can be changed LOL. If it can it is beyond my powers LOL so I am sure that Tricia will see this and possibly change it if it is possible and feasible and falls within something she wants to change. How is that for saying I HAVE NO IDEA :rotfl:

Actually, it can't be changed. We could start a new thread with a new title and move all the threads under it, but is it worth it. I don't think so. I just don't think its that big of a deal since Tricia and I both check all new postings frequently during the day and we pick up on that stuff, sometimes we just move the post over to where it should be. Its just a lot easier when they are all here for us to give an answer if we are going back to that post and then we don't have to look for it again.

mollyeilis
03-21-2008, 12:14 AM
OK. :) No more suggestions, y'all got it all figured out how you like it. :) And even if you want to change it you can't. :)

Now how about a shopping site?

Did REI ever tell you why they won't work with you but will work with another big site? I'd loooooooove to shop at REI through you!

Pooh's Pal
03-23-2008, 08:10 PM
While I was surfing the web looking for a certain outdoor planter, I came across this site Collections Etc. ...everything is under 20.00, kinda of a cute site. (and they have my planter, but sold out right now, but have many others..some really funny ones too)

They have an affiliate thingy too...maybe you all could check em' out. thanks
http://www.collectionsetc.com/affiliate_info.aspx

sunshinecindy
03-24-2008, 05:20 PM
While I was surfing the web looking for a certain outdoor planter, I came across this site Collections Etc. ...everything is under 20.00, kinda of a cute site. (and they have my planter, but sold out right now, but have many others..some really funny ones too)

They have an affiliate thingy too...maybe you all could check em' out. thanks
http://www.collectionsetc.com/affiliate_info.aspx

They no longer have an affiliate program with CJ or anyone else that I can find.

sunshinecindy
03-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Boston Proper applied for, but don't see a program for Newport News.

Been approved, we should see it up within the next day.

lmroyea
03-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Thank you so much, my Mom will be thrilled when I let her know!

Pooh's Pal
03-25-2008, 06:32 PM
They no longer have an affiliate program with CJ or anyone else that I can find.
Bummer, but thanks for checking. :)

Iteach
03-26-2008, 10:58 AM
Would it be possible to check into adding:

www.ihealthtree.com

I need to place an order and would love to do it through SR. I see an affiliate program but have no idea what kind. Thanks so much for checking.

kimbih
03-26-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm surprised there isn't http://www.laughingplacestore.com for Disney stuff yet? They have an affliate program but I'm not sure how it works. :)

Hedy
03-26-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm surprised there isn't http://www.laughingplacestore.com for Disney stuff yet? They have an affliate program but I'm not sure how it works. :)

It's the kind that won't pay SR members, sadly. :(

kimbih
03-26-2008, 01:11 PM
It's the kind that won't pay SR members, sadly. :(

Oh ok. I knew there had to be some kind of reason. Thanks! :)

mom2ian
03-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Can we get adobe.com? I need to upgrade my software soon.

I found a page on their site that says that you can be an affiliate through a certain affiliate program.

sammielynn
03-30-2008, 03:34 PM
How about Carolwrightgifts.com. They have those detox pads and a bunch of as seen on TV stuff with free shipping right now! please...............

missymouse
03-31-2008, 07:13 AM
How about Century Martial Arts

http://www.centurymartialarts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=84

I need to order some stuff but would like to get some money back. I don't know how many orders they would get from us. Maybe some kickboxers would use them also.

SunshineGirl
03-31-2008, 07:39 AM
How about Century Martial Arts

http://www.centurymartialarts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=84

I need to order some stuff but would like to get some money back. I don't know how many orders they would get from us. Maybe some kickboxers would use them also.

How about Carolwrightgifts.com. They have those detox pads and a bunch of as seen on TV stuff with free shipping right now! please...............

Can we get adobe.com? I need to upgrade my software soon.

I found a page on their site that says that you can be an affiliate through a certain affiliate program.

Just applied for all three of these.

PSL1013
03-31-2008, 07:55 AM
Any chance of adding www.ultra-white.com, I don't see an affliliate option on their site but I thought I would ask anyway.

disney_girl
03-31-2008, 09:16 AM
Can we get the Scholastic Baby Einstein book club as an offer?

cherbear
03-31-2008, 10:22 AM
I apologize ahead of time because I really don't know how affiliate programs work, or how to find out if a company website has one, but I was just wondering if you can check on LTD Commodities (LTDCommodities.com)

Thanks! :sunshine:

m 'n c
03-31-2008, 10:30 AM
Are there any new Vista Print offers coming out soon? I didn't realize they expired and I was going to finally do the business cards one. If not I'll just do regular shopping through VistaPrint.

sammielynn
03-31-2008, 10:34 AM

Thank you!
Sammie

missymouse
03-31-2008, 06:31 PM
Can you see about adding www.karatedepot.com also. That is the one my husband likes. Here is a link to their affiliate program info page

http://www.karatedepot.com/webmasters.html

mom2ian
03-31-2008, 07:41 PM

Thank you!

iluvamystery89
03-31-2008, 08:20 PM
i would LOVE to see abcdistributing added. they have great prices and great products. i order from them 3-4 x a year. www.abcdistributing.com TIA!

mollyeilis
03-31-2008, 08:47 PM
How about this (http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html) site?

sunshinecindy
03-31-2008, 09:59 PM
i would LOVE to see abcdistributing added. they have great prices and great products. i order from them 3-4 x a year. www.abcdistributing.com TIA!

One of the consultants that we work with is actually trying to get them, but I don't think they will do affiliate programs.

sunshinecindy
03-31-2008, 10:00 PM
I apologize ahead of time because I really don't know how affiliate programs work, or how to find out if a company website has one, but I was just wondering if you can check on LTD Commodities (LTDCommodities.com)

Thanks! :sunshine:

LTD and ABC are the same, they were bought out by eachother.

sammielynn
03-31-2008, 10:02 PM
How about this (http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html) site?

Dear lord not for me! I'm just a little to old for that.

ligrumpygirl
03-31-2008, 10:07 PM
I need to order this week for my trip so I was just checking again...

Can you consider adding this company?

http://www.whosshoesid.com/index.asp?cat=165110

I have used them before with my DD and I am going to buy her a new one and one for my DS. I feel that they are great for worry-wart parents like me!!

SunshineGirl
03-31-2008, 10:29 PM
I need to order this week for my trip so I was just checking again...

Can you consider adding this company?

http://www.whosshoesid.com/index.asp?cat=165110

I have used them before with my DD and I am going to buy her a new one and one for my DS. I feel that they are great for worry-wart parents like me!!

I just checked again and they still don't have the type of program that tracks for cashback sites. :(

ligrumpygirl
03-31-2008, 10:33 PM
I just checked again and they still don't have the type of program that tracks for cashback sites. :(

Thanks, Trica. I hadn't seen any message before so I thought I would ask again. Could there be a program that YOU get money back for games and things? Any way to help SR!

mollyeilis
03-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Dear lord not for me! I'm just a little to old for that.

I want to make some purchases from there to help me have another BEFORE I'm too old!

cherbear
04-01-2008, 12:42 AM
LTD and ABC are the same, they were bought out by eachother.

oh, funny! It took me a min to realize ABC was just mentioned above. I even went on the shopping list first and was confused when I did not see ABC listed. hehe

I hope they do have an affiliate program! *crossing my fingers*

sammielynn
04-01-2008, 06:55 AM
I want to make some purchases from there to help me have another BEFORE I'm too old!

I was 36 when I had my first child, used some of that stuff just to have him. Good luck!

Anna
04-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Can we get this site as an affiliate? They do not require me to run to the vet each time I need flea medication to reorder online. http://www.petdrugs.com/

Thanks in advance!

Or if we already have one that does not require a script, please let me know...all the ones I have checked require a script.

sunshinecindy
04-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Can we get this site as an affiliate? They do not require me to run to the vet each time I need flea medication to reorder online. http://www.petdrugs.com/

Thanks in advance!

Or if we already have one that does not require a script, please let me know...all the ones I have checked require a script.

No one should require an RX for flea control, unless its combined with heartworm meds (ie sentinel, advantage multi). We have tons of pet places with great prices, just search in the pet shopping catergory and take your pick. We always have a lot of coupons too, and I think Dr Fosters and Smith may be running a free shipping on flea products if it hasn't expired yet.

mollyeilis
04-01-2008, 12:00 PM
I was 36 when I had my first child, used some of that stuff just to have him. Good luck!

:) I was 34 when I had Eamon, which seemed old at the time (all my friends had all their kids before 30, which was the age I was when I *met* DH), LOL, but now I'm 38 and I'm getting nervous...

Very glad the products there helped you!

Just in case the powers-that-be read messages in email form and didn't see the link I embedded so cleverly, I'll just be out there and put the link in a more obvious fashion. http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html Should take you to their affiliate page...:sunshine2:

iluvamystery89
04-01-2008, 02:40 PM
One of the consultants that we work with is actually trying to get them, but I don't think they will do affiliate programs.

thank you for trying! :hugs: i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

sammielynn
04-01-2008, 09:17 PM
:) I was 34 when I had Eamon, which seemed old at the time (all my friends had all their kids before 30, which was the age I was when I *met* DH), LOL, but now I'm 38 and I'm getting nervous...

Very glad the products there helped you!

Just in case the powers-that-be read messages in email form and didn't see the link I embedded so cleverly, I'll just be out there and put the link in a more obvious fashion. http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html Should take you to their affiliate page...:sunshine2:

I had my youngest at 38 and then some of my friends had children after that. Have faith.

andrea2289
04-01-2008, 11:01 PM
I'd love to see more restaurants! We eat out quite a bit and I give a lot as gifts. It would awesome to be able to buy them through SR. Some of our favorites are Red Lobster, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden and Ruby Tuesday. Thanks guys!!

Actually, I have been working with a merchant for over a month now trying to get this. They were not associated with any network and I spoke with them yesterday and they are telling me that they should be ready to go by the end of this week. We will be the first affiliate for them. I'm pretty excited about this if we can get the details worked out. They have more gc then you have ever seen.

Any word on getting some restaurants Cindy?
Thanks!

Iteach
04-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Any news on www.ihealthtree.com before I place an order? Thanks so much!

iluvamystery89
04-02-2008, 03:50 PM
would it be possible to get harbor freight tools? my DH LOVES that place!

www.harborfreight.com

Blessing and Miracle
04-02-2008, 04:49 PM
I thought we had Nutri System :confused:. Can we add them? DD19 wants to try it!

Thanks!

kimbih
04-02-2008, 05:27 PM
What about National Car rental? I did a quick search of the thread but kept getting an error message

missymouse
04-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Any word on either Century Martial Arts or Karate Depot? I need to place an order and if one or both are a go I will wait for the official word. If they look doubtful I will just go ahead and order.

sammielynn
04-03-2008, 01:32 PM
How long does it usually take for a merchant to be added. I have a "need to order" something but am waiting on the merchant to show up.

m 'n c
04-03-2008, 01:44 PM
How long does it usually take for a merchant to be added. I have a "need to order" something but am waiting on the merchant to show up.

It depends on a few things:
a) does the merchant have a program.
b) does the merchant accept programs like SR.
c) how long it takes the merchant to read SR's application and approve them.

It can take anywhere from a few hours to weeks to get a merchant that has a program to add SR.

I wish I could help you more but if you really need to buy something I'd order it so you have it in time and just order whatever else you need later if and when they get added. Tricia and Cindy apply for programs as soon as we request them so your request has not gone unnoticed. It might just not be possible to add the merchant or it might just take a while.

2yearplan
04-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Tricia:

Can you get Creative Irish Gifts (Shopirish)??? They have an Affiliate Program. I want to place an order!!! This is the place for anyone who is Irish or Scottish---or if you are like me, just happened to "marry into the clan"! Thanks! It would great.

PSL1013
04-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Any chance of adding www.ultra-white.com, I don't see an affliliate option on their site but I thought I would ask anyway.

Bumping up! I just want to make sure in case this site (or possibly a similar one?) can be added before I place my order.

sabrina90744
04-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Crate & Barrel would be awesome!

Mom2aPrincess
04-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Hadn't thought about softball stuff until I saw the new game....Know we can't get it for the contest, but how about

Softball Sales (softballsales.com)

I saw they have an affiliate, but don't know much about it. I place 2 - 4 orders a year.

Hedy
04-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Any chance if getting Verizon (wireless)? Our new every two is coming up.

iluvamystery89
04-05-2008, 11:14 AM
any updates on abc distributing or harbor freight tools? DH is driving me nuts, lol-nothing he actually needs, just a couple of things he wants from HF.

Blessing and Miracle
04-06-2008, 06:26 PM
I thought we had Nutri System :confused:. Can we add them? DD19 wants to try it!

Thanks!

Bump, bump, bumpety, bump!:)

m 'n c
04-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Crate & Barrel would be awesome!

I know! Unfortunately they don't have a program :( They were one of the first ones I mentioned along with Nordies (who we now have) and Bloomies. I'm still holding on to hope for that one.

PSL1013
04-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Any chance of adding this site...http://www.colonialmedical.com/catalog/Affiliate-Program-sp-8.html

sunshinecindy
04-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Any chance of adding this site...http://www.colonialmedical.com/catalog/Affiliate-Program-sp-8.html

they have either discontunued their program or they are having problems, the page for affiliates can't be found, it says.

PSL1013
04-07-2008, 12:38 PM
they have either discontunued their program or they are having problems, the page for affiliates can't be found, it says.

Well when I click on that link it takes right to the page to apply? The home page has an affiliate link right at the top of the page if you want to try that? Thanks for the quick reply though and for trying....I need to place an order right away but would love this for future orders. :confused:

sunshinecindy
04-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Well when I click on that link it takes right to the page to apply? The home page has an affiliate link right at the top of the page if you want to try that? Thanks for the quick reply though and for trying....I need to place an order right away but would love this for future orders. :confused:

Yep, and when I click on the affiliate link to apply, its gone.

bajam
04-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Is it possible to get josabank.com or rochesterclothing.com?

It's almost time to get my DH his summer work wardrobe and I would like to do it through here since your customer service is so much better than the site he uses.

PSL1013
04-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Yep, and when I click on the affiliate link to apply, its gone.

Well darn! Thanks for trying.

sunshinecindy
04-07-2008, 01:06 PM

It's almost time to get my DH his summer work wardrobe and I would like to do it through here since your customer service is so much better than the site he uses.

Josabank doesnt have one, applied for Rochester.

bajam
04-07-2008, 01:11 PM
For Jos A Bank you need to click on the company info tab at the bottom left side of the home page. The Affiliate link is the last link on the next page. Unless it's a different kind of affiliate program.

PSL1013
04-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Does this site have an affiliate, didn't see one but never hurts to ask. http://citrusmagic.com/

sunshinecindy
04-07-2008, 01:20 PM
For Jos A Bank you need to click on the company info tab at the bottom left side of the home page. The Affiliate link is the last link on the next page. Unless it's a different kind of affiliate program.

Found it...finally.

sunshinecindy
04-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Does this site have an affiliate, didn't see one but never hurts to ask. http://citrusmagic.com/

I think you can find these same products at Drugstore.com and maybe some other SR merchants too.

missymouse
04-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Any word on CenturyMartialArts.com or KarateDepot.com yet? I haven't seen an update and don't know if they are a no go, just fell through the cracks, or if SR decided it wasn't worth it.

Any update would be appreciated.

sunshinecindy
04-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Found it...finally.

Applied and auto approved.

sunshinecindy
04-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Any word on CenturyMartialArts.com or KarateDepot.com yet? I haven't seen an update and don't know if they are a no go, just fell through the cracks, or if SR decided it wasn't worth it.

Any update would be appreciated.

I haven't seen anything come back on them yet

Mom2aPrincess
04-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Was about to register a domain for a friend's business that I'm building a website for and I'm getting smart....saw those magical words "affiliate" so I thought I'd come ask you guys to look into this. I'm not sure how often others would use this type of company, but I usually end up setting up one account a year for friends/colleagues through them. I've got this site built though so I don't know how long it takes to set up with a new company so it may be too late this time?

ANHosting
Here a link to the affiliate page (http://www.anhosting.com/affiliates.php)

sunshinecindy
04-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Was about to register a domain for a friend's business that I'm building a website for and I'm getting smart....saw those magical words "affiliate" so I thought I'd come ask you guys to look into this. I'm not sure how often others would use this type of company, but I usually end up setting up one account a year for friends/colleagues through them. I've got this site built though so I don't know how long it takes to set up with a new company so it may be too late this time?

ANHosting
Here a link to the affiliate page (http://www.anhosting.com/affiliates.php)

They have direct program not through any networks so we could apply , but would probably take quite some time to get approved. Also, it looks like we would have to manually credit everything from them and also track down whoever bought it since they may not be able to track with sub id's.

Mom2aPrincess
04-08-2008, 02:34 PM
They have direct program not through any networks so we could apply , but would probably take quite some time to get approved. Also, it looks like we would have to manually credit everything from them and also track down whoever bought it since they may not be able to track with sub id's.

That sounds like a lot of trouble so I guess I'll just place my order. If you guys decided to add them later on though, like I said I do seem to set up a website or two a year lately with them.

tweety129s
04-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Any offers for Vonage? We're moving and looking into it.

Also, I couldn't tell from their site but can mymms.com be added? We're using these as bridal shower favors, they're so cute!

Thanks!!

sunshinecindy
04-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Any offers for Vonage? We're moving and looking into it.

Also, I couldn't tell from their site but can mymms.com be added? We're using these as bridal shower favors, they're so cute!

Thanks!!

Have you checked out our My Wedding Favors site, they have these http://www.myweddingfavors.com/Search.aspx?q=candy.

Will have to check on Vonage, we may be able to get an offer for them.

Blessing and Miracle
04-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Any word on Nutri System? DD is driving me nuts. She wants to be sexy before summer! Ha! If not, I guess I could go ahead and place an order then order other meals when and if it's added. I know they have an affilate program. I told her to stop rushing me as I can't buy anything until I check with SR! :rotfl:

sammielynn
04-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Likewise any news from Carol Wright Gifts?

tweety129s
04-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Have you checked out our My Wedding Favors site, they have these http://www.myweddingfavors.com/Search.aspx?q=candy.

Will have to check on Vonage, we may be able to get an offer for them.

I like those better than the m&m's! Thanks

llgray16
04-09-2008, 12:05 PM
I would love to see AquaGlobes added!

https://www.buyaquaglobes.com/

They are part of the As Seen on TV affiliate network :)

Hedy
04-09-2008, 12:12 PM

Tricia posted about 3 weeks ago we were getting them-I'm thinking they'll probably get put up next week once she's home, but I could be off-base.

sunshinecindy
04-09-2008, 12:12 PM

From a previous thread...

Aquaglobes. We should be getting them soon, according to Tricia.
http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/show...highlight=aqua

MooseBrains
04-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Caldrea cleaning supplies. They smell so wonderful and do such a good job. If you could ever get them added I would be a good customer but through SR instead of a store.

mjjmbnmm
04-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Taylor gifts has the aqua globes.

sunshinecindy
04-09-2008, 03:41 PM

Rochester turned us down. Said we don't the kind of clientele that they are looking for basically. I could always appeal, but I have no desire to work with a company that thinks they are too good for us when we have so many others that are wonderful to work with.

mollyeilis
04-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Rochester turned us down. Said we don't the kind of clientele that they are looking for basically. I could always appeal, but I have no desire to work with a company that thinks they are too good for us when we have so many others that are wonderful to work with.

What does that mean? Do they think that b/c this site has many women that they won't buy from them? ha ha ha...I'm the one that orders hubby's clothes, as was the person who requested them. Silly people.

Did you ever hear anything back from http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html (that should like to their affiliate program)? Since they say "Do you have a website that's frequented by women and couples?" I suppose the answer is YES. ;)

sunshinecindy
04-09-2008, 03:54 PM
What does that mean? Do they think that b/c this site has many women that they won't buy from them? ha ha ha...I'm the one that orders hubby's clothes, as was the person who requested them. Silly people.

Did you ever hear anything back from http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html (that should like to their affiliate program)? Since they say "Do you have a website that's frequented by women and couples?" I suppose the answer is YES. ;)

have not heard back yet.

Some of these places don't like the fact we use coupons or do cash back and in their minds act like we draw in scum because our people want to save money. They are wrong to assume such so I guess they don't need our business. It really their loss.

mollyeilis
04-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Oh no...coupons! :p

Thank you for letting me know, I really appreciate it. :heart:

mom2ian
04-13-2008, 02:09 AM
Have you heard anything from Adobe yet?

Also, can we get Big Fish Games? According to their website they have 2 different affiliate programs.

Thanks!

ShellChelle
04-13-2008, 06:57 AM
With three kids, I spend an insane amount of money at thechildrensplace.com. It would be great to get credit for it!

Any other Children's Place shoppers out there?

TtownAnne
04-13-2008, 08:52 AM
You're right, that would be a great addition. I shop there sometimes; their patterns/color combos are occasionally hideous but some are good.

m 'n c
04-13-2008, 10:11 AM
With three kids, I spend an insane amount of money at thechildrensplace.com. It would be great to get credit for it!

Any other Children's Place shoppers out there?

I did a search and couldn't find the answer but I am pretty sure it has been asked for before and Tricia or Cindy reported that they don't have a program to give back rewards.

SunshineGirl
04-13-2008, 10:18 AM
We used to be a part of Children's Place but because too many of our members were using coupons, they dropped us. They essentially said that we didn't provide them any value because every single purchase used a coupon and they didn't want to pay a commission on top of the coupons anymore.

m 'n c
04-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks Tricia. I knew there was a thread but my search term wasn't pulling anything right with this one. I gave up!

bajam
04-13-2008, 11:29 AM

Well :angrywife: to them. I guess if I'm not their clientele then I will stop ordering from their site every three months. I'm sure my DH can find similar stuff other places.

SunshineGirl
04-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Well :angrywife: to them. I guess if I'm not their clientele then I will stop ordering from their site every three months. I'm sure my DH can find similar stuff other places.

That was my thought, too. I used to order hundreds of dollars in clothes for my girls at a time. Not anymore!!

m 'n c
04-13-2008, 10:51 PM
I know I keep asking but I also keep hoping its a possibility. How about Saks 5th? I have a spot bonus to finally spend on a Burberry bag. :)

missymouse
04-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Have you heard anything from Adobe yet?

Also, can we get Big Fish Games? According to their website they have 2 different affiliate programs.

Thanks!

I second Big Fish Games if either of their affiliate programs is the right kind. I love playing and buying games there.

ShanPooh
04-16-2008, 12:30 AM
I just got an e-mail from VistaPrint for free small car door magnets. I thought that or regular magnets, window decals, or calendar would make a great offer if they present it to Sunshinerewards. Did the sticky notes and postcards in the past. They have very good stuff!

Mom2aPrincess
04-16-2008, 12:43 AM
I just got an e-mail from VistaPrint for free small car door magnets. I thought that or regular magnets, window decals, or calendar would make a great offer if they present it to Sunshinerewards. Did the sticky notes and postcards in the past. They have very good stuff!

The calendar is a current offer. It's listed as Free 2008 Calendar. I ordered one with a different picture of us at Disney World on each month for my desk. It's great and $2.00 back!!

Miska
04-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Any chance of adding Minimus.Biz to SR-site for small sizes for travel-saw they had an affiliate program. Cute site for travel and small sizes:):)

Hedy
04-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Any chance of adding Minimus.Biz to SR-site for small sizes for travel-saw they had an affiliate program. Cute site for travel and small sizes:):)

They don't have that sort of an affiliate program. :(

kimntrent
04-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Are there any offers out there for the 2008 food and wine cookbook? It has our restaurant in it and would love to have it.

Thanks

Kim

Riyaa
04-18-2008, 02:34 AM
Was wondering if you could add USCavalry (http://www.uscav.com/Affiliates.aspx?TabID=137&CatID=5380). The husband is deploying soon and could use some gear that the military doesn't supply.

sunshineanddaisys
04-18-2008, 07:56 PM
What about textbooks.com

http://www.textbooks.com/affiliates.php?CSID=QKM0QDQ0COA0QK2CMQUA2COOT

zummi525
04-21-2008, 03:23 PM
hello everyone i just saw an informercial early sunday morning for magic jack and it looked awesome was wondering if you SR could get it it is a jack that turns your computer into a phone and there is only $20 a year you pay it gives you a second line and your own phone number that you can keep forever

just looked so cool as i have a teenage daughter free long distance and local calls heck i might get two one for home and work
thanks!

askomsky
04-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Not sure if this one has been asked yet but could we get
The Company Store
really I want companykids.com but I think their a branch of The Company Store. They have the bedding I want for DS. I did look at both their sites to see if they had an affilate program and I couldn't find anything but that doesn't mean they don't.

Thanks!

LuvMyBoys
04-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Can we please get cellphoneshop.net??:) They do have an affiliate program and it looks like the amount paid back is pretty decent. :angel:

Please, please, please :)

daninyc
04-22-2008, 12:40 PM
If we could get the Scholastic Veggie Tales Club that would be great!

daninyc
04-23-2008, 08:34 PM
I have another one! cosmeticmall! I know for sure they have an affiliate program and I heard the percentage was pretty decent.

chrissylou2
04-25-2008, 02:10 PM
How about wirefly.com, I notice they have a affiliate program. Im looking for a new cellphone plan and they have some good deals here with all the different companies.

Thanks
Chrissy

Soccer Princess
04-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Is there any way we can get Victoria's Secret added? I know this has been asked before, but I noticed another site has them now and I have been spending at least $100 a month there. :) Thanks!

SunshineGirl
04-26-2008, 02:25 PM
Is there any way we can get Victoria's Secret added? I know this has been asked before, but I noticed another site has them now and I have been spending at least $100 a month there. :) Thanks!

Send me an email and tell me where you saw them and I will look again.

SunshineGirl
04-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Send me an email and tell me where you saw them and I will look again.

Actually...I just found them. And we are on the hunt. Although I suspect that they just have a direct deal with them right now because none of my affiliate friends know of any program that they have launched anywhere.

linanglab
04-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Does Mrs. Prindables have codes or discount shipping? Shipping seems high, and I would love to order something from there.....My mouth has been drooling for the last week since you gave us that apple video! Just checking!

Soccer Princess
04-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Actually...I just found them. And we are on the hunt. Although I suspect that they just have a direct deal with them right now because none of my affiliate friends know of any program that they have launched anywhere.

Thanks for checking! :sunshine:

ameraumi
04-29-2008, 06:40 AM
How about Finish Line? I was just on the site ordering shoes for DS and noticed they also have an affiliate program.

SunshineGirl
04-29-2008, 07:40 AM
How about Finish Line? I was just on the site ordering shoes for DS and noticed they also have an affiliate program.

I'm actually adding them today. :)

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 08:10 AM
any hope for harbor freight tools (harborfreight.com)? DH LOOOOVES going to that store, but it's almost 1.5 hours away.

MdCaterer
04-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Do we have any sites offering Karate clothing? I need to buy some outfits and T shirts that are less expensive than at our local dojo $50 an outfit and $20 a t-shirt! I know lots of the parents are shopping online so I am hoping we can get an SR link. Thanks!!

LuvMyBoys
04-30-2008, 09:53 AM
Tricia did you ever get an answer on your application with cellphoneshop.net? :angel:

My husband is going to flip out if I don't place his order soon, but I don't want to order today and then have it get added to SR tomorrow :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
04-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Is this a shopping site we could get?

http://www.gumps.com/

I'll need to be placing an order from them in a couple of months. Just planning ahead...!

mom2ian
05-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Have you heard back from Adobe.com yet? I need to order before my class starts in June.

Thanks!

sabrina90744
05-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Don't know if they have already been requested, but Talbots and Jessicalondon would be great!!!

Hedy
05-04-2008, 11:47 AM
I don't know if it's the right kind of affiliate program, but what about MGM/Mirage?
http://www.mgmmirageaffiliates.com/

MooseBrains
05-09-2008, 12:23 PM
I would like to see Caldrea soaps and lotions as a merchant. They are expensive but smell so good. Also a bottle of dish soap lasts about 2 months or more vs. 2 weeks with a bargain brand.

They have all kinds of cleaning supplies, lotions, etc and it all smells sooo nice. If you would get them as merchant I would be ordering through SR instead of direct site.

MKCP84
05-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Would it be possible to get www.Minimus.biz I always order from this place before I go to WDW and get individual size servings for our trip and will be placing an order soon.

linanglab
05-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Any chance of getting http://www.killmoldfast.com/? I am going to be ordering here in the next day or 2. We have mold in our bathroom. We have had a hard time getting rid of it. This will be our last chance before we decide to gut the bathroom, which we really do not have the money to do. I was told it works great and is good for the environment. I hate using harsh chemicals.

Hedy
05-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Any chance of getting an offer for the ShamWow? it's not at any of the As Seen on TV merchants....

andrea2289
05-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Any updates on any kind of restaurants? What about restaurant gift cards like 'On The Border' or the Darden gift cards? I see them everywhere so they must have some affiliate program. And each one is for your choice of 3-4 restaurants. Thanks SR Team :sunshine2:

kimntrent
05-13-2008, 05:33 PM
I has asked before about puma but would love to see about getting them. We spent a tank of gas this weekend looking for shoes that are only on the website. Ugggg!

MaineMama
05-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Hey Tricia,
I was just about to sign up for Click'n Read to use for summer skills practice for my kids and I noticed that they have a referral program. Any possibility of getting it as an offer? Looks like they give both a discount and a referral payment. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Hedy
05-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Hey Tricia,
I was just about to sign up for Click'n Read to use for summer skills practice for my kids and I noticed that they have a referral program. Any possibility of getting it as an offer? Looks like they give both a discount and a referral payment. Sounds like a good deal to me!

http://www.clicknkids.com/

wilsonfamily4
05-17-2008, 12:56 PM
I woudl like to see http://www.adirondackchairs.com/
We are having our backyard landscaped and I want some furniture from here. If I could get cash back too that would be wonderful as this stuff can be spendy!

By the way the stuff I am buying is recycled plastic!!! So cool that I can go environment friendly with my furniture.

kimntrent
05-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Have we ever tried zappos before? I know they have an affiliate program and they have the shoes that my hubby wants.

Thank you

Kim

MamaO
05-19-2008, 12:14 AM
Has anyone ever asked about Christopher and Banks? Here is the link to the affiliate program:

http://www.christopherandbanks.com/affiliate/index.jsp

Thanks, SR!

Hedy
05-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Any chance of getting an incentive offer for Friday's Gimme more stripes program? I loved their gold points program, and I'd like to sign up for this.

Hedy
05-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Taylorshoes.com? I really want to buy those Minnie Jane crocs, but no SR merchant has them. :(

PSL1013
05-22-2008, 07:34 AM
Any chance at all of adding Coffeewhiz.com? I order from them all the time because they always offer the newest flavors of kcups for the Keurig when they come out, which I have to have right away! :rotfl:

wdwhereicome
05-22-2008, 01:16 PM
how about thecouponclippers.com? They're a clipping service and while most of my orders are under $10 every little bit helps right?::)

bethid
05-22-2008, 07:14 PM
How about madeinnapavalley.com? We love their meat rubs but no one around here carries them.

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 07:27 PM
I just want to remind everyone that we do read this thread, even if we don't respond to the posts. And we continuously revisit the merchants until we can get them added. :)

m 'n c
05-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks Tricia. Can you look into endless.com after you finish celebrating your b-day. Here is their affiliate link.

http://www.endless.com/help/200148180/ref=foot_ap_gw/002-8052433-4461637?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=0MXRV3GZFRPAXQJCETW6&pf_rd_p=384077601&pf_rd_i=homepage&pf_rd_s=bottom-5&pf_rd_m=AF16NM0QF9TKW&pf_rd_t=101

luvhockey
05-23-2008, 09:38 AM
Can we get this added as a reward or shopping?

This used to be invisibleShield. I got an email from them that they now have an affiliate program.

I LOVE this company. They make the clear film that you put on electronics to keep screens from scratching. They are guaranteed for life. I have them on my gps that we use for geocaching, my camera screen (photo & video) and our cell phones.
I highly recommend them. I got a scratch on the shield of my gps when I dropped it on a rock. The actual screen was scratch-free and they sent me a new shield.

I need to order shields for our new cell phones.
I can forward the email if you'd like.
Thanks
Angela

chipndale
05-23-2008, 10:11 AM
I know that others have asked in the past for JCPenney.... just wondering since you have added alot of new merchants if there is any chance of getting Pennies. I have alot of curtains that I need to order from them and would love the extra %.

Hedy
05-23-2008, 10:47 AM
I know that others have asked in the past for JCPenney.... just wondering since you have added alot of new merchants if there is any chance of getting Pennies. I have alot of curtains that I need to order from them and would love the extra %.

See Tricia's note above re them keeping on trying. I actually appreciated Tricia saying that, as I was wondering if reminders were worth it.

~Kathie
05-23-2008, 11:09 AM
I saw the note about keeping trying.....thanks for the update.

When I asked a while ago Norm Thompson had stopped their affilaite program.

They've reinstated it here is the link

Norm Thompson Affliate link (http://www.normthompson.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=478&path=1%2C3%2C137%2C478)

SunshineGirl
05-23-2008, 11:17 AM
I saw the note about keeping trying.....thanks for the update.

When I asked a while ago Norm Thompson had stopped their affilaite program.

They've reinstated it here is the link

Norm Thompson Affliate link (http://www.normthompson.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=478&path=1%2C3%2C137%2C478)

When I try to sign up, it still tells me it is a dead program. :(

~Kathie
05-23-2008, 12:59 PM
When I try to sign up, it still tells me it is a dead program. :(

Thanks for making the effort Tricia. They were having some issues a while back and they suspended the program. Thought they might have started it again since the link is back. Too bad. They have great sales.

Can we try for Lenox? I don't see an affiliate link on their website but 2 other rewards sites have them.
Thanks!

jaime
05-27-2008, 08:42 AM
What are the odds of getting Lowes added? I like HD but wish they offered instore pickup. Lowes does! I love not having to pay for shipping! :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
05-27-2008, 08:46 AM
What are the odds of getting Lowes added? I like HD but wish they offered instore pickup. Lowes does! I love not having to pay for shipping! :cooldance:

None, they don't have an affiliate program. Maybe in the future, we keep checking with them.

jaime
05-27-2008, 12:45 PM
How about Etsy? I do a lot of shopping and selling there! Its a lot like eBay but there everything is handmade. Let me know if you need a link! In about 2 weeks I hope to be sending 500 paid clicks there!!

~Kathie
05-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Does National Car Rental have an Affliate Program?

JOLAROCHE
05-28-2008, 12:43 PM
How about alamo car rental

pbhall13
05-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Two sites that I would love to see:

the companystore kids

and

Garnet hill (specifically the Growing up with GH ...kids catalog)

thanks, Pamela

iluvamystery89
05-30-2008, 10:43 PM
i've checked all the stores listed in the health & pharmacy category, and none of them carry the protein powder i use. i usually buy dymatize elite whey chocolate protein powder (i've tried changing powders before-YUCK!!) from DPS nutrition-if we could get them as an SR merchant, that would be great! i don't see an affiliate link on their site, but hey, can't hurt to ask! actually, i'd buy from any site that sells this brand of protein powder for no more than $32.99 per 5 lb tub, and if they sold power crunch bars too...maaaaan, i'd go broke in a hurry! TIA! :sunshine2:

cherbear
06-02-2008, 12:12 AM
How about White House Black Market? Someone JUST told me about this store and I have found a bunch of cute stuff there!

lurkyloo
06-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I second those votes for Etsy and Garnet Hill.

How about Blurb? (www.blurb.com) It's a site for making coffee table-style photo books that are much higher quality than Shutterfly and way cheaper than MyPublisher. They also have way more layout options than either service. :)

KJFAE
06-03-2008, 03:30 PM
For all of us shoe addicts, DSW shoes? They recently started a website. I feel like every time I find a pair of shoes in their stores, they don't have my size! Maybe I'll have better luck online!

wendyburger
06-03-2008, 05:10 PM
OK, I just clicked on an add through an email from some software company. Anyways, it was for a remote backup system program, that sounds very good, and realized they have an affiliate program. Thought I would post it here first (just in case) before signing up through them...

http://www.carbonite.com/affiliate_program/

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 05:19 PM
OK, I just clicked on an add through an email from some software company. Anyways, it was for a remote backup system program, that sounds very good, and realized they have an affiliate program. Thought I would post it here first (just in case) before signing up through them...

http://www.carbonite.com/affiliate_program/

They declined us immediately for being a rewards site. :(

arob414
06-03-2008, 08:27 PM
What about Basin? They are at WDW plus 2 other sites and have an online store. My girls and I love them and I will be hitting them up for Christmas gifts for my girls and my sisters. http://www.basin.com/

LauraLea
06-03-2008, 09:19 PM
I am in need of a new computer and my credit card reward program offers gift certificates for J&R Music and Computer World. They have an affiliate program:

http://www.jr.com/information/affiliates.jsp

Should would help if I could use $300 in gift cards for this purchase. I could get gift cards from Staples, but looks like they are now history for shopping rewards.

Thanks Tricia, I really would appreciate it.

Laura

pbhall13
06-04-2008, 02:54 PM
just got this catalog and saw a few things I liked and they have an affiliate program:

http://acaciacatalog.com/article.asp?ai=44

Thanks, Pamela

arob414
06-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Pool Devil... filter thing for pool that I just saw on tv. I am in favor of anything making life easier.

disneyforever
06-09-2008, 04:02 AM
Any chance for Pet Products on the web?

www.petproductsontheweb.com

Another one is Pet Shed

www.petshed.com

Their flea and tick products are cheaper compared to most places...
especially my vet clinic. With the amount of pets I have, I need to
buy several boxes at a time - so I am always looking for a good
price.

cherbear
06-10-2008, 11:45 PM
How about ELF

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/joinaffiliates.asp

thanks!!

mjjmbnmm
06-10-2008, 11:58 PM
ELF is already a merchant

cherbear
06-11-2008, 12:03 AM
ELF is already a merchant

oh, how'd I miss that! I need to go look again and open my eyes up. I must be sleepy, hehe

thanks!

jaime
06-11-2008, 06:22 AM
How about Bookit.com? We always get Townhouse reservations through them when we go to Disney.

kmmccart75
06-12-2008, 06:43 PM
What about Aveda? LOVE LOVE LOVE their products!

sunshinecindy
06-12-2008, 06:51 PM
What about Aveda? LOVE LOVE LOVE their products!

I don't see an affiliate program for them.

sunshinecindy
06-12-2008, 06:52 PM
How about Bookit.com? We always get Townhouse reservations through them when we go to Disney.

I've sent them an email about their affiliate program but haven't heard anything back.

jenvance
06-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Do we have JC Penney's?

llgray16
06-14-2008, 04:38 PM
This place looks a little bit pricey but I am seriously considering ordering a few boxes as gifts

http://www.chathamsfinechocolates.com/affiliates.asp

sunshinecindy
06-14-2008, 04:58 PM
This lace looks a little bit pricey but I am seriously considering ordering a few boxes as gifts

http://www.chathamsfinechocolates.com/affiliates.asp

We already have them, we just need to get them put up.

llgray16
06-14-2008, 05:01 PM
We already have them, we just need to get them put up.

Cool :clap:

iluvamystery89
06-14-2008, 05:16 PM
any chance of getting bath & body works or harbor freight tools?

ligrumpygirl
06-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Can we add the Military Book Club? Dh loves these things...I believe it is from the same company as the Science Fiction club that you were able to get for me.

mollyeilis
06-20-2008, 02:05 PM
I tried to do a proper search to see if I was answered or if others had posted about it, but 3 letters is too short for the search. Resorted to google searching, but that only took me to my own question, LOL.

So as camping season approaches, I wonder....

Did REI ever tell you why they won't work with you ....? I'd loooooooove to shop at REI through you!

With the extra question "will they work with you now????"

:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
06-20-2008, 02:07 PM
Can we add the Military Book Club? Dh loves these things...I believe it is from the same company as the Science Fiction club that you were able to get for me.

This has been added.

mirandag819
06-21-2008, 11:39 PM
I don't know if they have a program already or not, but the lady that runs this site has real personal service, so maybe they could work something out if they don't have something in place already.

I would love to see elephants on the wall as a merchant. They have paint by numbers wall murals that are awesome ! I did two of them in the playroom and now want to order another one or two for dd's bedroom (looking at the princess theme). It would be awesome if they could become an SR merchant.

The website is elephantsonthewall.com

ligrumpygirl
06-22-2008, 08:46 AM
This has been added.

Thanks!! I just remembered to look back!

MdCaterer
06-22-2008, 03:30 PM
I am thinking of applying for the new Citibank Cash back Rewards card. Do we have any offers for those?? I figured I should check before I do this.

Thanks

cherbear
06-22-2008, 11:42 PM
I'm not sure if they have an affilate program, but just wondering if we can get Kosmetech?

www.kosmetech.com

disneyforever
06-25-2008, 02:50 AM
Hi Tricia or Cindy,

I was wondering if you could get Logoworks. DH and I need to redo our business logo - fairly quickly - and two of our business friends referred us to logoworks. I was about to start the process when I happened to read they have an affiliate program. ;) The web addy is www.logoworks.com Click on "how it works," then scroll about half way down to "Learn about partnering with Logoworks." It seems pretty straight forward... but then what do I know about the affiliate program. :rotfl: I just do the easy part and earn the money!

Thanks for considering it.

jenvance
06-25-2008, 11:15 AM
I know I already asked this but I do not think it has been answered yet. Is JCPenny a merchant of ours. I have a very large purchase we are making through them?

m 'n c
06-25-2008, 12:12 PM
I know I already asked this but I do not think it has been answered yet. Is JCPenny a merchant of ours. I have a very large purchase we are making through them?

They are not and Tricia and Cindy have been working on them for a long time. I'm not sure what the deal is with them but so far it has been a no-go. Don't worry they will keep on it though.

jenvance
06-25-2008, 12:40 PM
They are not and Tricia and Cindy have been working on them for a long time. I'm not sure what the deal is with them but so far it has been a no-go. Don't worry they will keep on it though.

Thanks! They are the best!

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 07:26 PM
I was wondering if you could add partstore(dot)com. They have an affilate program and I will need to make a purchase within the next week. If I could get some SR $$ that would be great!:sunshine:

sunshinecindy
06-25-2008, 07:30 PM
I was wondering if you could add partstore(dot)com. They have an affilate program and I will need to make a purchase within the next week. If I could get some SR $$ that would be great!:sunshine:

Applied for it, hopefully we will get approved quick.

DisneyMa
06-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Applied for it, hopefully we will get approved quick.

Yikes you are fast!! Thanks:D

cherbear
06-26-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm not sure if they have an affilate program, but just wondering if we can get Kosmetech?

www.kosmetech.com

I just want to make sure my post wasn't missed.

Everyone else seems to be getting replied to and I thought maybe I was overlooked. I know I'm short but come on. :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
06-26-2008, 08:03 AM
I just want to make sure my post wasn't missed.

Everyone else seems to be getting replied to and I thought maybe I was overlooked. I know I'm short but come on. :rotfl:

I didn't see it..............no affiliate program, sorry.

mom2ian
06-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Can we get Delta and kayak.com? They have affiliate programs through a certain affiliate network (not sure if I can say it or if you are a member of that one).

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 02:14 PM
Can we get Delta and kayak.com? They have affiliate programs through a certain affiliate network (not sure if I can say it or if you are a member of that one).

We haven't been able to get approved for Delta yet. Does kayak allow rewards to be paid out? I was under the impression that they didn't, but I could be wrong.

mom2ian
06-26-2008, 02:32 PM
We haven't been able to get approved for Delta yet. Does kayak allow rewards to be paid out? I was under the impression that they didn't, but I could be wrong.

I just went back and checked the terms. I didn't see anywhere that they didn't allow rewards sites. It said anyone can apply and they will check out the site and decide whether to approve.

DisneyMa
06-26-2008, 06:10 PM
I found the part that I need @ Partstore. How will I know when/if it's added as a shopping link to SR? I'm having trouble finding this part and this is one of website that carries it.:thanks:

disneyforever
06-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Hi Tricia or Cindy,

I was wondering if you could get Logoworks. DH and I need to redo our business logo - fairly quickly - and two of our business friends referred us to logoworks. I was about to start the process when I happened to read they have an affiliate program. ;) The web addy is www.logoworks.com Click on "how it works," then scroll about half way down to "Learn about partnering with Logoworks." It seems pretty straight forward... but then what do I know about the affiliate program. :rotfl: I just do the easy part and earn the money!

Thanks for considering it.

Any update on if you can get them or not? If so, do you know about how long it will take?

:thanks:

cherbear
06-26-2008, 08:19 PM
I didn't see it..............no affiliate program, sorry.

that's okay. Thanks a bunch for checking!! :)

mollyeilis
06-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Did my REI question get missed?

Would love to get *sunshine* rewards for them....:sunshine2:

jenvance
06-27-2008, 08:17 AM
I was just wondering if we could get winkflash?

schaery
06-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Would anyone else like to see Cabella's added as a merchant? I buy so much from them online for DH that I'd love to get SR credits for.

ligrumpygirl
06-28-2008, 12:08 AM
You should check and see if they have an affiliate program. Then post it on the thread in the shopping areas that is titled "Places I want added" or something to that effect. Tricia checks that thread often.

3dog2kidmom
06-28-2008, 01:07 AM
I have asked for them before but they either don't have a program or we can't get it. I did notice that there is a site here we can get gift cards through with credit and they have cabellas cards. So that is a workaround.

saffymom
06-28-2008, 09:14 AM
I have asked for them before but they either don't have a program or we can't get it. I did notice that there is a site here we can get gift cards through with credit and they have cabellas cards. So that is a workaround.

Thank you!! I did not know that! Cabellas is my dad's favorite store and I was going to get him some gift cards for his birthday. I didn't think about checking the gift card sites, I was just going to order them directly from Cabellas. Now I can get some SR rewards!!:)

mirandag819
06-28-2008, 09:50 AM
DH wants to order a bunch of stuff from Bridade Quartermaster, I see they do have an affiliate program. Is it possible to get them added ? Here is the link to the affiliate program :

http://www.brigadeqm.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/store/affiliates.tam?cart=08F28tzv.tkn&lpg=%2Fstore%2Findex%2Etam&lpt=1214659371&xax=29489

Thanks ladies!

SunshineGirl
06-28-2008, 10:05 AM
DH wants to order a bunch of stuff from Bridade Quartermaster, I see they do have an affiliate program. Is it possible to get them added ? Here is the link to the affiliate program :

http://www.brigadeqm.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/store/affiliates.tam?cart=08F28tzv.tkn&lpg=%2Fstore%2Findex%2Etam&lpt=1214659371&xax=29489

Thanks ladies!

It looks like we actually had approval for this program a long time ago but just never added it. So I was able to add it very quickly. Along with a coupon for 15% off that expires next week. :)

SunshineGirl
06-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Did my REI question get missed?

Would love to get *sunshine* rewards for them....:sunshine2:

We keep trying. Just no update on it yet.

mirandag819
06-28-2008, 11:02 AM
It looks like we actually had approval for this program a long time ago but just never added it. So I was able to add it very quickly. Along with a coupon for 15% off that expires next week. :)

Tricia you are so awesome ! I was looking around the site and saw it added less than an hour after my post. I had just asked DH if he could wait a week or so while I saw if you could get it added. I was shocked to see it already. You're the best ! He just placed his first order. He goes to Iraq in Nov. and has to buy a lot more gear before he goes and this site has most of what he needs.

Thank you ! Thank you !

disneyforever
06-28-2008, 05:45 PM
I really hate to ask again but DH and I have approx three weeks to get a new logo for our biz. So, is there any possibility of Logoworks being added? Here is the link to the information you need (if you want it).
http://logoworks.com/talk-about-partnering-with-logoworks.html

I'm sure it's not a site too many people will use, so I will understand if you don't want to do it. I am also willing to wait a week or two if you are going to add them. If you can just let me know one way or the other. :sunshine2:

Thank you! :)

schaery
06-28-2008, 07:14 PM

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind next time I need to order something.

mollyeilis
06-28-2008, 07:19 PM
We keep trying. Just no update on it yet.

OK! :)

m 'n c
06-28-2008, 10:35 PM
How about American Eagle? I've seen them around on a few other sites but not sure if they have a tracking affiliate program like what you need or not.

MdCaterer
06-29-2008, 01:33 PM
I guess no answer means no!

This is in regards to the Citibank CC offer she was wondering if we had. It was in a thread buried in another section and I think it was inadvertently missed. ~ m'nc

m 'n c
06-29-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm going to move this to the other thread. Tricia/Cindy might have missed it here.

mollyeilis
06-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Now that I have enough space to get back to working on my photographs and journal/scrapbooking, I'm looking through my wedding stuff, to get it ready.

While doing that I came across a couple sites that I used, and even though I don't need them anymore, they might (if the type of affiliate programs are correct) be good for SR!

Bliss Weddings Market (http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com/store/affiliates.htm)

and

My Wedding Labels (http://www.myownlabels.com/affiliate_program.htm) (part of myownlabels)

DisneyMa
07-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Any news from partstore.com? I need to order the part by Thursday/Friday. I really want to go through SR:o

:thanks:

PSL1013
07-01-2008, 02:29 PM
http://clearpointdirect.com
I see that they do have an affiliate.

mjjmbnmm
07-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Is there anyway we can get Athleta, I got a catalog and they have some really cute clothes. :thanks:

VanniGirl
07-01-2008, 03:02 PM
While it might not be healthy - my DH smokes Cigars - any chance of getting a site such as J & R Cigars, Cigars International or Holts? It is cheaper to shop online than buy locally - would be great if I could get SR rewards as well.

:)

Hedy
07-01-2008, 03:12 PM
While it might not be healthy - my DH smokes Cigars - any chance of getting a site such as J & R Cigars, Cigars International or Holts? It is cheaper to shop online than buy locally - would be great if I could get SR rewards as well.

I'm moving this to the shopping sites thread.

Blessing and Miracle
07-02-2008, 04:19 PM
What about Newport News and Spiegel? Would love a few vacation pieces!

They both have an affiliate program and I could buy through one of my Credit Card Malls, but my heart belongs to SR!!! :heart:

Also, Tricia you mention possibly adding The Blue Man Group. Any word yet? I leave in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
07-02-2008, 06:11 PM
What about Newport News and Spiegel? Would love a few vacation pieces!

They both have an affiliate program and I could buy through one of my Credit Card Malls, but my heart belongs to SR!!! :heart:

Also, Tricia you mention possibly adding The Blue Man Group. Any word yet? I leave in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

Blue Man Group just came through!! I'll get it up tonight or early tomorrow.

Alice28
07-02-2008, 06:48 PM

We would use this too. (unfortunately- PU!)

jenvance
07-02-2008, 07:19 PM
What about www.photofiddle.com
We always purchase a painting of our kids once a year.

~Kathie
07-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Can we look into Roxio? They have an affliate program.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/solutions/affiliate_program/

Thanks!

mscaribear
07-05-2008, 12:32 PM
My dd would love some Bendaroos for her birthday....anyway to have an offer for them here at SR? Thanks!

www.bendaroos.com

disney_girl
07-05-2008, 12:41 PM
My dd would love some Bendaroos for her birthday....anyway to have an offer for them here at SR? Thanks!

www.bendaroos.com

I have been looking for these also! Not sure if there are any offers out there for them yet. But I did see the Wikki Stix at Birthday In a Box. I'm thinking about getting these for now if we can't get Bendaroos!

http://www.birthdayinabox.com/search/dir.asp?keyword=wikki+stix

ravensdreamer
07-05-2008, 05:15 PM
My boss has been talking about getting rosetta stone to learn a foreign language (Spanish) to help with our patients, it is allover the news about how good it is, when i went to look i saw that it seems to have a pretty good affiliate program in case someone else is also interested in it.

It took me a couple of years to get him to get a computer, but i will not rush him until I see if we can get something through SSR first.

Lynn

SunshineGirl
07-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I have been looking for these also! Not sure if there are any offers out there for them yet. But I did see the Wikki Stix at Birthday In a Box. I'm thinking about getting these for now if we can't get Bendaroos!

http://www.birthdayinabox.com/search/dir.asp?keyword=wikki+stix

So far no offer on Bendaroos. But it does look like Wikki Stix are almost the exact same (and I love them!). We have a few different merchants with them--maybe Dick Blick, Oriental Trading, and a few other? My kids love them.

SunshineGirl
07-05-2008, 05:37 PM
What about www.photofiddle.com
We always purchase a painting of our kids once a year.

Have you checked out Canvas on Demand?

mscaribear
07-05-2008, 08:44 PM
So far no offer on Bendaroos. But it does look like Wikki Stix are almost the exact same (and I love them!). We have a few different merchants with them--maybe Dick Blick, Oriental Trading, and a few other? My kids love them.

Thanks for the quick reply! I will check out those merchants!

fourfoxesinpa
07-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Any chance of adding Hyatt to the list of merchants? Thanks!

fourfoxesinpa
07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Also wondering if it's possible to add Universal Orlando? Sure would be nice to get SR credit for buying park tix at their site. Thanks.

jenvance
07-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Have you checked out Canvas on Demand?

Nope but I will check them out.:thanks:

tweety129s
07-08-2008, 10:15 AM
We're looking at patio furniture and found this site:

www.patiofurnitureusa.com and their sister store www.patioumbreallas.com

Any chance of adding them?

They have a great sale going on with free shipping!

lurkyloo
07-08-2008, 11:22 AM
How about REI (http://www.rei.com/)? Their clothes, shoes and travel gear are perfect for Disney vacations (we love their one-shoulder backpack!).

However, they do have a membership program of their own, so maybe this precludes their participation in Sunshine Rewards?

m 'n c
07-08-2008, 11:42 AM
How about REI (http://www.rei.com/)? Their clothes, shoes and travel gear are perfect for Disney vacations (we love their one-shoulder backpack!).

However, they do have a membership program of their own, so maybe this precludes their participation in Sunshine Rewards?

REI is consistently asked about and SR does apply but they keep getting turned down for various reasons so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

DisneyMa
07-08-2008, 01:53 PM
http://www.thecouponmaster.com/affiliate_faq.php

the coupon master. It's a clipped coupon site. I order from them every other month when a really good coupon hits and I want mulitples. They have very good service. I've usually receive my envelope within 2-3 days of placing an order.

I know we are all trying to save money and be frugal. What would be better than coupons with some SR credit?!!!:cooldance:

kimntrent
07-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Is it possible to find out about any of the following

oakley
sunglass hut
mtgears

Thanks

Kim

JillyFish
07-10-2008, 03:48 PM
That is too funny!! You'd get my vote! :rotfl:

Ironically, I know where you can get campaign t-shirts made! I just got a postcard from a company yesterday and was going to ask if we could get them as a merchant. I think their unversity and property of shirts would make great Christmas gifts! They have a partner company that does campaign shirts. Just what you need! :rotfl:

http://www.inkpixi.com/

askomsky
07-13-2008, 10:42 PM
http://www.thecouponmaster.com/affiliate_faq.php

the coupon master. It's a clipped coupon site. I order from them every other month when a really good coupon hits and I want mulitples. They have very good service. I've usually receive my envelope within 2-3 days of placing an order.

I know we are all trying to save money and be frugal. What would be better than coupons with some SR credit?!!!:cooldance:

Oh yes that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pbhall13
07-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Oh yes that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree as well!!!!

pamela

mom2cuties
07-14-2008, 01:06 PM
I hope this is the right place to post this. I think it would be awesome to see the American Girl doll store added as a merchant. With Christmas approaching, I know I'd spend some money there. Thanks!

m 'n c
07-14-2008, 01:09 PM
It's been asked before and they don't have an affiliate program. I would check ebay though if you want to buy clothing/accessories as they are a SR merchant.

mom2cuties
07-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Thanks! I didnt think about ebay. And I'm sorry I didnt post in the right spot....I'm still learning the ropes here. :)
Off to search ebay..............