PDA

View Full Version : Forum Problems

Candi
01-09-2008, 01:57 PM
I have had a really hard time getting to the forum last night and today. Is something going on??

m 'n c
01-09-2008, 02:17 PM
SR is having issues with the hosting company and trying to a) work to get a fix and b) looking for a new one so this will quit happening.

linanglab
01-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Tricia had mentioned last night that she is having issues with the - oh...can't think of the word. I am not a techie. But the carrier of her site. She said something about putting Sunshine Guy on it. Hopefully the problem will be taken care of soon. I have been kicked off the forum MANY times today.

Candi
01-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Thank you, I figured it wasn't just me.

SunshineGirl
01-09-2008, 02:28 PM
After spending the last 24 hours trying to get the attention of the hosting company, it now appears that it is an internet connection problem. So in addition to the actual computer that holds our site having problems YESTERDAY, there is now an issue between some internet service providers and the provider. That's why some of you have been able to get on and some have not. This is the first time that I have been able to get through since 9am!

We're going to have to keep the server up where it is until Crazy Credits is over tomorrow night. But we are going to move it to a different LOCAL company this weekend so that we don't get the run around anymore. Ever since we did that with the main SR site, we have gotten much better service.

bbangel
01-09-2008, 02:44 PM
At least I'm able to work on my New Year's resolution about having more patience!

m 'n c
01-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the update Tricia.

bellanlivismom
01-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Thanks Tricia!! I thought that it was just me. :)

Blessing and Miracle
01-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Since we've had so many problems getting in and remaining online in the forum, I vote that the party be extended!:angel:

bs4free
01-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Second the Vote lol

Thanks for the update tricia!

I know i have had a very hard time getting on and staying on!

WOOT I can not wait for the new server!

Whats the expected down time! during the switch!

Belle
01-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Same here. Those party poopers! How dare they "crash" our party!

:computer:

Thanks for the update, Tricia! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
01-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Hey! It's already extended. LOL! I'll keep adding offers through about 10 tonight...or as long as I can sit here and find new offers. Then I won't ADD any more offers, but you will still have almost all day tomorrow (until 8pm) to complete the offers and get credit. So you should have LOOOOOOTS of time.

sunshinecindy
01-09-2008, 06:41 PM
These idiots actually sent me an email at 2am when I was complaining it was down again with only 3 people on SR, and they said we were in their words "hogging the data"....can you believe that. I wrote back and said 'tell me you just didn't send me this email saying I was hogging your friggin data...are you people insane?" Can you believe that. I was so mad I tracked down a number for Tricia to call them after they told her they couldnt give her one.

bs4free
01-09-2008, 07:06 PM
WOOT! Way to Go Cindy Give it to them GOOD!

askomsky
01-09-2008, 07:13 PM
You go girl!!!!! What a load of Crap!!!!!!

they'll learn soon enough that their messing with the wrong women!!! :)

spring
01-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Yay! I knew Cindy could break them. You go girl! Thanks, Tricia, for extending the party! I couldn't attend last night, so I'm trying to play catch-up today.:sunshine:

Kycha
01-09-2008, 07:22 PM
These idiots actually sent me an email at 2am when I was complaining it was down again with only 3 people on SR, and they said we were in their words "hogging the data"....can you believe that. I wrote back and said 'tell me you just didn't send me this email saying I was hogging your friggin data...are you people insane?" Can you believe that. I was so mad I tracked down a number for Tricia to call them after they told her they couldnt give her one.

Sorry Cindy! I was probably one of the 3 that was "hogging data" at 2am.:rotfl: My bad.:angel: I really think they must be insane. But, it won't matter in a couple days cause you all are getting a new host! Yeah!!!

wilsonfamily4
01-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Hey! It's already extended. LOL! I'll keep adding offers through about 10 tonight...or as long as I can sit here and find new offers.

Yea, more hours. I love these type of contests. :) Thanks Tricia, I have added a nice bit of change to my account. getting closer to my goal!!

bs4free
01-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Sorry Cindy! I was probably one of the 3 that was "hogging data" at 2am.:rotfl: My bad.:angel: I really think they must be insane. But, it won't matter in a couple days cause you all are getting a new host! Yeah!!!
Nope It was me! I am a POWER User so i was using the DATA of 1000 normal users just to power my signature! LOL

Blessing and Miracle
01-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks for extending the party. All I could think about yesterday evening was that I was gonna miss out on all of the fun!:( :)

lanny76
01-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah Bryan that is SOME siggy!! How on earth did you ever put it all together - I felt really smart just getting my little quote/penguin deal to work!!:rotfl:

bs4free
01-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Yeah Bryan that is SOME siggy!! How on earth did you ever put it all together - I felt really smart just getting my little quote/penguin deal to work!!:rotfl:
Lets just say i had a little too much time on my hands one night and i was not going to take no for an answer to get what i wanted put up! (but it may look big size wise, the amount of data used is very small)