PDA

View Full Version : Question about Drugstore.com credit?

PSL1013
01-09-2008, 02:35 PM
I made a purchase on 1/3 with Drugstore for $51.77, received my order already but nothing has credited nor is it even pending yet? I know it's too early to file a TT and I won't until next week (10 days) but I have never had a problem with them crediting before, just curious if anyone else is missing a credit from them? :)

nicholfamily5
01-09-2008, 03:18 PM
I too am waiting for a credit from them. I recieved my package today.

PSL1013
01-09-2008, 03:28 PM
I wonder if it's a problem on their end? Honestly, I've never had a problem with them crediting and usually around the time I receive the order too, that's why I came here to ask the question. :confused:

Sherri
01-09-2008, 08:38 PM
I ordered from them beginning of last week; received my order two days ago and my credit has been pending since about two days after I placed the order.

MamaO
01-09-2008, 08:41 PM
I placed an order this last Monday. Nothing in my account yet -will keep you posted. This is my first order with them.

PSL1013
01-09-2008, 08:58 PM
I ordered from them beginning of last week; received my order two days ago and my credit has been pending since about two days after I placed the order.

This is the way it usually works for me too....this time I think there is a problem and I'll probably have to file a TT. I've ordered from them many times and I've always been happy and always gotten my credit! :)

SunshineGirl
01-09-2008, 09:02 PM
I placed an order this last Monday. Nothing in my account yet -will keep you posted. This is my first order with them.

So you two both placed orders on 1/3 and they both didn't show up from just that day?

PSL1013
01-09-2008, 09:07 PM
So you two both placed orders on 1/3 and they both didn't show up from just that day?

I placed mine on 1/3 and received it on 1/7

SunshineGirl
01-09-2008, 09:08 PM
I made a purchase on 1/3 with Drugstore for $51.77, received my order already but nothing has credited nor is it even pending yet? I know it's too early to file a TT and I won't until next week (10 days) but I have never had a problem with them crediting before, just curious if anyone else is missing a credit from them? :)

Are you sure it was drugstore on the 3rd? They are not even showing that you clicked on their link that day. Maybe it was early in the morning or late at night or something? Whenever you file your trouble ticket, look at that closely.

PSL1013
01-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Are you sure it was drugstore on the 3rd? They are not even showing that you clicked on their link that day. Maybe it was early in the morning or late at night or something? Whenever you file your trouble ticket, look at that closely.

I have the confirmation email and it says Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:06 PM, that's strange because I would never order from them and not go through SR? :confused:

SunshineGirl
01-09-2008, 09:32 PM
I have the confirmation email and it says Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:06 PM, that's strange because I would never order from them and not go through SR? :confused:

Was it maybe beauty.com or visiondirect and they routed you to drugstore.com?

PSL1013
01-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Was it maybe beauty.com or visiondirect and they routed you to drugstore.com?

It was definitely Drugstore.com

This is from my confirmation email: Your drugstore.com Order 03139583312100 Confirmation

SunshineGirl
01-09-2008, 09:42 PM
It was definitely Drugstore.com

It must definitely be a tracking issue on their end then because I see the click in OUR system. I wonder if something overwrote it immediately when you clicked on it?

PSL1013
01-09-2008, 09:45 PM
It must definitely be a tracking issue on their end then because I see the click in OUR system. I wonder if something overwrote it immediately when you clicked on it?

Well, I'm glad your seeing "something" on your end because I know I ordered from them and I know I clicked through SR first! :rotfl:

MamaO
01-09-2008, 11:23 PM

I placed my order on Monday, Jan 7 and received an order confirmation from them on 1/8. I wouldn't have expected anything in my account quite this soon - I'll just keep watching.

MamaO
01-16-2008, 12:09 AM
Well, I'm glad your seeing "something" on your end because I know I ordered from them and I know I clicked through SR first! :rotfl:

Did you ever get your drugstore.com credit? I received my order yesterday but stlll no pending credit in my account.

PSL1013
01-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Did you ever get your drugstore.com credit? I received my order yesterday but stlll no pending credit in my account.

No, I did not! I had to file a TT and it was sent to the merchant for review? I needed to place another order too and was very hesitant but did it anyway on 1/11...received this second order yesterday and no sign of any pending credit in my account yet for this one either? :confused: I honestly don't know what's going on as I've never had a problem before with Drugstore.com crediting. I will not be placing another order with them again until I receive credit for these two orders that I know I placed going through SR, this is the only rewards site I participate in, so I know I'm not clicking on anything elsewhere?? Let me know if you get your credit and I will post if either of mine ever shows up. :confused: