PDA

View Full Version : Miriale

luvdisney00
01-10-2008, 02:07 PM
This is an old one, so I was just wondering if anyone did it and how it goes after the initial order. I don't like clubs that much, but I could use some new underwear and wondered if I should try this one, or just get it thru shopping. How are the bras & panties? Comfortable? Good quality? Also do the sizes run true to size or are they small?
Thanks.

susanowen27
01-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I tried it and did not care for the quality. They were stiff and scratchy - almost like they had been startched. I sent them back and they refunded my money.

jnorth1007
01-10-2008, 06:25 PM
They were very pretty but not very comfortable and they ran very small. It could have been the style I chose though that wasn't comfortable. They were very easy to deal with as far as customer service. They will let you postpone future shipments while you try out the styles you receive. It is worth a try if you need new sets.

speechteachri
01-10-2008, 10:18 PM
I agree, the things are pretty but they do run small. I kept the set I bought, because I like the bra, but the panties are quite uncomfortable and I haven't worn them. I need to just throw them out. Maybe they would have been more comfortable had I bought a bigger size.

luvdisney00
01-11-2008, 06:54 AM
Thanks. If I do try it I'll order in a big size, that way maybe they'll fit. I had a feeling that something like this would run small!