PDA

View Full Version : Daily Surveys

SunshineGirl
01-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that I have talked to Greenfield about the paucity of daily surveys. They assured me that it is not our fault...it is not YOUR fault, etc. They showed me some numbers that indicate that January is always the leanest month of the year. In fact, the first quarter is generally slower than every other quarter. This means that there are just less surveys to take.

That said, it is only about a 20% reduction. So if you got 30 surveys last month, you should still be able to get about 24 this month. It's not fabulous, but it is what it is. And the good news is that this is the WORST of it. It will only get better as each month passes. And Greenfield is working hard to secure new contracts every day so that even the lean months can be better than usual.

Know that this impacts my bottom line as well and I will continue to aggressively pursue it with them to see how to make our chances better. :sunshine:

bellanlivismom
01-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the update Tricia. :) You ROCK!

bs4free
01-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the update, I know that everyone all around wants more surveys for us to beable to get them done becuase for each survey done we get money, you get money, and greenfield gets money and the company the feedback!

I know you take every complaint and try to find a way to make it bettter!

I also think that most of the time that when we are complaing about not getting a survey getting kicked out, a bad survey, or what every that we needed to vent and its not that we blame SR and sometimes we dont even blame Greenfield we just want to make sure we get ours done!

Well ok! So january is a hard month thats good becuase its going to get better and better!

We can not always get the top bonus or the bonus we would like! BUT we do have bonus to go for and I love that! And any bonus is a bonus! So we keep trying day after day to try and get the biggest bonus we can, and if not we still got all those lovely credits for all the surveys we did do and what ever bonus level we made it to!

So Thanks Tricia and Sunshine Team for keeping up the great work that you do and try for everyday!

Alice28
01-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Thank you for letting us know Tricia. I don't blame SR, it's just frustrating sometimes- we like the BIG bonus carrot! :p I will be happy with the smaller bonus carrot this month. :sunshine:

faithhope
01-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks Tricia

lanny76
01-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks for letting us know - I was wondering if it was something like that.
Hoped it wasn't just me! Anyway, glad that you're on the ball and thanks for your hard work!:sunshine:

spring
01-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks, Tricia. It is nice to know that, if this is the bottom, things can only get better!:sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
01-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Good! Less pressure for me!:)

wilsonfamily4
01-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Well Tricia, if it makes you feel better I having an easier time then normal getting surveys this month! Strange I guess. Didn't even know others were having a harder time.

Hedy
01-10-2008, 08:07 PM
You get a gold star for putting paucity in a sentence.

SunshineGirl
01-10-2008, 10:49 PM

LOL! It's that Latin degree. They made me learn all kind of cool derivatives "back in the day." :)

Kycha
01-11-2008, 12:17 AM

I think we need a vocab lesson on SR. I had to go look that word up!:cooldance: Thanks Tricia, for broadening my vocabulary!

SunshineGirl
01-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Good news! Yesterday's survey numbers were WAY up from the rest of the month. Hopefully it means that they got some new surveys into the router. We increased by over 30% from the day before.

iluvdisney
01-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the info!

linanglab
01-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I, so far, have 1 every day (plus an extra one from something), so I am still on track for the 31 surveys. Like wilson, I am having a slight easier time with surveys this month. We will see how the rest of the month pans out.

wdwabby
01-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the info Tricia, but I guess I'm just an anomaly. I got my first survey of the entire month today, and I am usually a big survey completer (other than December with the holidays, I have pretty much gotten 20 or 25 surveys each month for the bonus - I even managed that in September with a Disney vacation thrown in for fun)

and I have pretty much tried every day - several times. Until today the only options have been "do you have cancer, do you ship items for a business or do you have arthritis" it has been infuriating! I have definitely seen more than a 20% decrease ... but I guess at least I got one today. :(

Hedy
01-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Hey Tricia,
I don't know if Greenfield can do anything about this, but I've noticed a rise in the number of "closed" surveys I get.

DisneyMa
01-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey Tricia,
I don't know if Greenfield can do anything about this, but I've noticed a rise in the number of "closed" surveys I get.

same here. I couldn't get a survey yesterday. I tried on and off all day and still nothing. Today isn't looking any better. I keep getting closed surveys!:computer:

Anne
01-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I keep getting closed ones, too. I've pretty much given up in January and am going to wait til February to hit them hard again.

spring
01-15-2008, 03:09 PM
I agree it is difficult right now. But I persistently keep trying. Between me and my DH, we've been lucky to EVENTUALLY get one.

lanny76
01-15-2008, 03:58 PM
I have also noticed more Sorry, closed ones. I wonder why it is still even there if it is closed?!
Still not lots of options, so I just click on none of the above most of time and still manage to get one eventually. Some days less frustrating than others!:sunshine2:

MdCaterer
01-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Did our surveys to avoid thread get pulled because of the new rules?

Mandi
01-17-2008, 11:12 PM
No, it's still there. http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2203

MdCaterer
01-18-2008, 04:23 AM
thanks, apparently I am blind!!! I couldn't find it anywhere :))