PDA

View Full Version : Am I SOL if the Stamps.com didn't credit?

fourfoxesinpa
01-10-2008, 09:06 PM
I signed up for this over 4 hours ago and actually logged into my account sometime between 4 and 5 and there's no credit as of 8:02. Am I out of luck? Did everyone else get their credit? My stamps account opens fine, shows I have the $5 and I got a welcome email that didn't require confirmation. :confused: :confused: Plus, I'm getting an inferiority complex because not only does Traci not want to party with me but neither does Ant!!:)

Oh Bother!

jnorth1007
01-10-2008, 09:18 PM
I do believe that Stamps.com is an offer that cannot be disputed. I wouldn't necessarily give up hope of it showing up as sometimes things come in without a userid or they get dropped and posted later. I just wouldn't bank your life on getting it LOL. Kinda sucks I know. Just for the record...no one wants to party with me either LOL. Also for the record I actually did the stamps.com offer months ago and I loved the service. It was so nice to just click on the address and hit print and not have to dig through my bag for a stamp and pick the lint and hairs off the back of the ones that were unstuck from the page :rotfl: really cool service.

fourfoxesinpa
01-10-2008, 09:24 PM
I do believe that Stamps.com is an offer that cannot be disputed. I wouldn't necessarily give up hope of it showing up as sometimes things come in without a userid or they get dropped and posted later. I just wouldn't bank your life on getting it LOL. Kinda sucks I know. Just for the record...no one wants to party with me either LOL. Also for the record I actually did the stamps.com offer months ago and I loved the service. It was so nice to just click on the address and hit print and not have to dig through my bag for a stamp and pick the lint and hairs off the back of the ones that were unstuck from the page :rotfl: really cool service.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Thanks!