PDA

View Full Version : Blue Fly

3dog2kidmom
06-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Does anyone have experience with this merchant? I ordered a scarf there today for my boss (I :love: when she lets me shop for her!) and was wondering how long the credits might take to appear.

m 'n c
06-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Never bought through SR with them but I have bought from them many times. They use dhl or ups @ home service so it slows the delivery time to get to you. You probably won't have it shipped till Mon or Tues at the earliest and then it will go through dhl or ups until it gets to your town where it will be turned over to usps and then its up to them on delivery time.

I'm usually happy with the merchandise but you have to be careful with them. Their return policy is pretty bad. After returning $X amount they can ban you from shopping with them. Their excuse is you should know the size and merchandise before you buy. They also will take 3 weeks to properly check in your return and credit your card. So I'm very careful after this to shop with them. Only things I know I can wear or accessory type stuff I know I'll keep.

3dog2kidmom
06-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Yikes! Well I did get my credit and have a shipping notice. I hope the scarf comes in time for what she needs and I don't have to figure out how to return it for her.