PDA

View Full Version : Today's the day!!!

kristenrice
02-28-2011, 01:37 PM
I will make my final cashout today before our vacation:banana:.

I'm trying to cram in some surveys so that I can squeeze as much as I can into the PayPal account:clap:. I'm $3.02 away from my $750 goal so I have to get a lot of surveys.

Starting tomorrow, all of my earnings will be going towards my birthday trip to WDW in October:cooldance:.

memanana
02-28-2011, 03:20 PM
I did it--- I cashed out today for a $500.00 Disney Gift Card :sunshine: :thanks:

kristenrice
02-28-2011, 03:38 PM
:banana::clap::cooldance:
I did it--- I cashed out today for a $500.00 Disney Gift Card :sunshine: :thanks:

I got both of the SSI's done....down to $1.92 that I need! So close!! I just need to get the SH and the Long AMP...or the DS, SM and SH...or DS, MV, and SH.....or ANY three more surveys!!!

I *must* keep trying......

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! I just completed the LONG AMP!!!!! (now, fingers crossed that it credits!) That will put me down to just $0.77! Oh, man....if I'd only tried the scratch off BEFORE midnight! Then I would have had a chance at the $0.02 and I would only need a SH!! Now, I need either a DS or two more surveys!

I...WILL....hit.....$750!!!!!!!

Still nothing available for the DS! Ugh! But, I *did* just complete a MV!! That means if I can get the SH or the DS to cooperate, I'll make it! Oh man, I will be a very unhappy camper if I miss my goal by $0.17!

mmm611
02-28-2011, 05:38 PM
Go Kristen Go!

Remember that your DS for today won't credit till tomorrow....

kristenrice
02-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Go Kristen Go!

Remember that your DS for today won't credit till tomorrow....

I forgot about that:blush:...but once I do the DS, I can try the Y2C and *that* would credit quickly. I assume that since they are the same company, there is no sense in trying the Y2C first, right?

I'm holding out hope that eventually the SH will come through for me. Right now, there's nothing, but at 6pm, I'll clear out my cookies again and start trying again.

I've looked through the freebie offers and can't find any that will credit instantly so I have to hold out for the surveys.

kristenrice
02-28-2011, 07:12 PM
I MADE IT!!!!!

:party::party::party:

Finally got the SH to cooperate!

I cashed out on November 30 for a $25 TGI Friday's card (I had a few "No Paypal offers)....

....cashed out again on December 31 to PayPal for $500....

...Just cashed out a final time for $225!

So, since March 1, 2010, I've earned $750!!

Now, it is time to start saving for October....

Current Balance: 0.58

mmm611
02-28-2011, 08:09 PM
That is awesome, congrats!