PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Blessing and Miracle
01-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Okay, one very late night, I was scrolling through the entire list of stores that we can shop from. I happened upon one that sells pillows and bedding that hotels use. Now, that I'm ready to purchase my new pillows, I can't remember which site it was. :confused: I've tried to looking it up and do the advance search, but nothing.....please help! Any suggestions!

TIA

m 'n c
01-12-2008, 07:54 PM
was it the "Hotel" Collection brand by chance? If so Macy's and Linen and Things carries that brand. My matress pad is from that collection and it is really nice.

cglaura
01-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Maybe Smart Bargains Land of Nod or Linensource?

missangie
01-12-2008, 08:08 PM
What about Soft Surroundings?

Blessing and Miracle
01-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Maybe Smart Bargains Land of Nod or Linensource?

I did glance at Smart Bargains during the Advance search, but that wasn't it.

was it the "Hotel" Collection brand by chance? If so Macy's and Linen and Things carries that brand. My matress pad is from that collection and it is really nice.

I checked the Hotel Collect with Macy's. That's not it. I'm gonna look again. Perhaps, it was with one of the hotel chains listed itself.

I'm still looking!!! :confused: Thanks guys!

Blessing and Miracle
01-12-2008, 08:12 PM
What about Soft Surroundings?

Hhmm, let me check that one out! Thanks.

SunshineGirl
01-12-2008, 09:16 PM
I bought my "hotel" brand at Linens and Things.

Pooh's Pal
01-12-2008, 09:57 PM
I bought my "Hotel Collection" shower curtain and rug at Home Goods (local, not offered on SR) But have you tried Linensourse or SmartBargins? Also keep checking Macy's and Linens n' things!
good luck...it's a nice "collection"!