PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Hills?

Jipster
01-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Any of you ever stayed at this resort? I keep reading good things about it, but thought I'd see if anyone "here" had ever stayed "there".

kerry34
01-17-2008, 09:18 AM
We stayed there last April and will be returning this coming August. Very close to Disney, stores, restaurants, etc. The grounds are kept well and it is a gated community which is nice for security. The pool is very big and my kids loved the slide. We never had time to check out the movie theater or even use the playground. I would definately recommend to anyone looking to stay offsite. If you have any other questions, please ask.

mariankilpatrick
02-04-2008, 04:16 PM
We have friends that stay at Windsor Hills every year at Christmas time and love it. They keep going back. They love the water park and the convenience of the movie theatre playing family flicks.
We know others who have stayed at Windsor Palms and say that they'd also go back.
I've stayed a couple of times at Reunion Resort, which is just 5 minutes further from Disney -- but no traffic lights between it and Disney. It's a little pricier but the accommodations are beautiful and new; the amenities are over-the-top. It's really worth checking out their website if you like the convenience of a washer/dryer and backyard pool. We'd always booked through the resort directly, but most recently found a website called vrbo.com and got the same place for more than 40% savings.
We love it!

askomsky
02-04-2008, 04:22 PM
I've also heard great things about it.
We stayed at Westridge a little further out, it took us about 15 mins to drive to Disney, it was privetly owned but awesome! We would defintely stay there if we went back.

Jipster
02-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the assurances. Unfortunately, I've had to postpone our trip (we were supposed to go in May), but I'm pretty sure when we rebook, I'll pick Windsor Hills.