PDA

View Full Version : When should we go back ???

aknight373
01-13-2008, 09:52 PM
April or October ????

This time it will just be my sister and I going. We are going to stay at wilderness lodge ( thanks to my hubby haha) we want to go to magic kingdom and mgm this time around.

I said those two months because i heard crowds wont be to bad ? I am open to any month, but december since we are going to Vegas that month.

askomsky
01-13-2008, 10:05 PM
We went mid Nov and the first half of our trip was great, no crowds what so ever and all the holiday decorations were up. The weather was perfect, no rain and I'm thinking less chance of Hurricane season then October.

Just me 2 cents!

ligrumpygirl
01-13-2008, 11:13 PM
April has the Flower Show...October has Food & Wine show. Both are nice weather.

I have been both and would probably chose October. April has the possibilities of Spring Breakers!

monorailsilver
01-13-2008, 11:18 PM
I'd say October as long as it isn't Colombus day weekend.

We have April vacation here but I am not sure the exact week so that may impact the crowds.

aknight373
01-13-2008, 11:28 PM
wow i didnt even think about spring break.... thanks so much!!!!

bs4free
01-13-2008, 11:40 PM
I was thinking you might like october, it has the MNSSHP at MK and the EPCOT food and wine fiest, and depending on how its timed you may meet some SRers who are doing some WDW before or after the SR cruise.. Just some ideas!

catnapfan
01-14-2008, 02:54 PM
I have never been to WDW in October but have gone 3 times in April and absolutely love it! With Easter being in March this year April should not be that busy. The weather is great- 60's in the morning, usually 70's and 80's in the afternoon. And we've never had any rain during our April vacations! An added perk of going in April is Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival. It is BEAUTIFUL!