PDA

View Full Version : ? about" free offers"

mommiepoppins
01-14-2008, 03:05 PM
ok I do the survey for the free offers singin up for all sorts of stuff. then at the end it wants me to sign up for 2 things that I have to pay for to get the free gift card.. my question is how do I know when the survey for cridet end ends? Or dose it end when I buy something with my creidt card?? if thats the case the offer is not free:computer:

spring
01-14-2008, 03:28 PM
ok I do the survey for the free offers singin up for all sorts of stuff. then at the end it wants me to sign up for 2 things that I have to pay for to get the free gift card.. my question is how do I know when the survey for cridet end ends? Or dose it end when I buy something with my creidt card?? if thats the case the offer is not free:computer:

Usually, (and I say USUALLY) the survey ends when you get the Silver, Gold and Platinum offers. I used to just go to the "next page" with each one, then exit out of the survey. Now, if it says to do two silver offers, I click on two silver offers, etc. I don't actually do any offer I don't want other than look at it and exit back out. The same goes with the Gold and the Platinum. Other people might have different ideas about this, but it seems to work for me in most cases. HTH

Mods: I hope I'm not out of line offering this help. If so, please delete it. Thanks!

m 'n c
01-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Usually, (and I say USUALLY) the survey ends when you get the Silver, Gold and Platinum offers. I used to just go to the "next page" with each one, then exit out of the survey. Now, if it says to do two silver offers, I click on two silver offers, etc. I don't actually do any offer I don't want other than look at it and exit back out. The same goes with the Gold and the Platinum. Other people might have different ideas about this, but it seems to work for me in most cases. HTH

That is my rule of thumb as well.

OhMari
01-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Good question-mommypoppins.

I never get the offer and I have been here almost 2 years. I shouldn't say never, but I get down to those pages where they want you to purchase something, and I quit, I don't want to buy into something. Now I know just to click those pages.

Post back if you start getting the credit.